Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (129162 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2013
osca123:

do u fund / withdraw for paypal for nigerians now? Am in need of the service now

We don't deal on paypal for now... please check the site for the e-currencies we deal on!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by koretlinkz: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ramadan Kareem my amiable and inimitable exchanger, TruexGOLD.

One love!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2013
koretlinkz: Ramadan Kareem my amiable and inimitable exchanger, TruexGOLD.

One love!

Thanks...

As work begins today, we urge you to stick to TruexGOLD for fast and efficient exchange services. We are also ever ready to answer your questions.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by bomking4x: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2013
How much are you selling pm now and how much will you buy webmoney
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2013
bomking4x: How much are you selling pm now and how much will you buy webmoney

PM non-bulk purchase is N190/USD...
We buy webmoney at N170/USD

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by bomking4x: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2013
How many units is bulk purchase and how much do you sell webmoney
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2013
bomking4x: How many units is bulk purchase and how much do you sell webmoney

Bulk rate starts from 5k and above...
Kindly check the site for all exchange rates.

Thanks.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by LASUITES(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2013
PLS CREDIT MY P.M ACCT
MY ORDER INVOICE IS 533763391PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2013
LASUITES: PLS CREDIT MY P.M ACCT

Account successfully credited... please confirm!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by LASUITES(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2013
LASUITES: PLS CREDIT MY P.M ACCT
ACCT FUNDED!!...SO FAST!!...MY 1ST TIME WAS DAMN SLOW....BT THIS TIME...WAS FASTER THAN JET...TANX xO MUCH ....or am i just lucky grin
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2013
LASUITES: ACCT FUNDED!!...SO FAST!!...MY 1ST TIME WAS DAMN SLOW....BT THIS TIME...WAS FASTER THAN JET...TANX xO MUCH ....or am i just lucky grin

I taught we explained why you experienced a delay in your first order. You have to believe whatever thing we tell you, so long as it's coming from the right source, it's the truth.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by LASUITES(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2013
truexgold.com:

I taught we explained why you experienced a delay in your first order. You have to believe whatever thing we tell you, so long as it's coming from the right source, it's the truth.
u 're right. Tnx
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2013
LASUITES: u 're right. Tnx

OK... you are welcome.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by blessedjohn: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
PLS CREDIT MY PM ACCOUNT ORDER INVOICE:64571612PM
i paid into your gtb account..
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
For those of you that want to know where I dey make my small change. You can register at the site below but you have to be patient enough before you can start to make 20-100usd per day. Hard work pays

http://adzibiz.com/j44Ec

This program is the best and legit.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
blessedjohn: PLS CREDIT MY PM ACCOUNT ORDER INVOICE:64571612PM
i paid into your gtb account..

Please submit your payment notification through the site 'cos we have treated all pending orders. And if your account has not been funded, it simply means, you haven't submitted your payment details to us.

To do this..

1. Visit T r u e x G O L D
2. Login
3. Click on "Go To My Account"
4. Click on "Payment Notification"
5. Select the e-currency you ordered for?
6. Fill the form and submit.

Your account will be funded as soon as we receive your payment details.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
guy ANDROID: For those of you that want to know where I dey make my small change. You can register at the site below but you have to be patient enough before you can start to make 20-100usd per day. Hard work pays

http://adzibiz.com/j44Ec

This program is the best and legit.
Pls can I av ur contact,r u on whatsapp or bbm,reply asap
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by blessedjohn: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Please submit your payment notification through the site 'cos we have treated all pending orders. And if your account has not been funded, it simply means, you haven't seen any notification to us.
pls how do i do that cos i cant see any link to submit payment notification on your website....
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
blessedjohn:
pls how do i do that cos i cant see any link to submit payment notification on your website....

To do this..

2. Login

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by blessedjohn: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Please submit your payment notification through the site 'cos we have treated all pending orders. And if your account has not been funded, it simply means, you haven't submitted your payment details to us.

To do this..

2. Login

have just sent it to you..
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
blessedjohn:
have just sent it to you..

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by blessedjohn: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
TruexGOLD:

wow! wow!! wow!!!.. you guys are the bommmmmmmmmmm. thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
domcarez:
Pls can I av ur contact,r u on whatsapp or bbm,reply asap

The reason why I don't like sharing my contact on public forum...I've gotten like 4. Unauthorised request now. Sorry for that,is just that I don't like it

Thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kindly fund my PM..
Order invoice:631328034PM
FIRST BANK..
Tanx..
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Shezkid: Kindly fund my PM..
Order invoice:631328034PM
FIRST BANK..
Tanx..

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Attention Users!

Henceforth, please mask your Order Invoice when contacting us on public forums nairaland, N a i j a loaded, twitter or f a c e book.

To mask your Order Invoice, just provide the first two nos and the last four characters.

For Example:

If your Order Invoice happens to be 648989027PM

You can mask it by quoting thus "64*****27PM". We shall also know the order you are referring to.

Above is for the security of your funds

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Mayowura: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Truexgold, credit my account. I've just filled the payment alert form in your site
My order invoice:
234****48PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
TruexGOLD:

account funded..truexgold 4 life..u guys are just too good..my first withdrawal wit u guys was vewi fast.
Keep it up.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mayowura: Truexgold, credit my account. I've just filled the payment alert form in your site
My order invoice:
234****48PM

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Mayowura: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mayowura: Truexgold, credit my account. I've just filled the payment alert form in your site
My order invoice:
234****48PM
Confirm... Account credited.
Keep up the good work!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oga Truexgold please stop sending me sms on eccurency.Am no longer interested.I have watched egold,ebullion and liberty reserve disappear.Give me unsubscription link.If I receive any again I will report u to my Telecom provider.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kirinwa: Oga Truexgold please stop sending me sms on eccurency.Am no longer interested.I have watched egold,ebullion and liberty reserve disappear.Give me unsubscription link.If I receive any again I will report u to my Telecom provider.

Noted... please text your phone no to "+234-802-258-9434"
That way, you won't receive any of our messages again... sorry for the bother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.