Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story (15765 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Denies Pregnancy Rumours / Tonto Dikeh Denies Dating Iyanya & Says She Admires Yvonne Nelson's Body. / Tonto Dikeh Denies Posting Marijuana Pictures & About Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by chachacorner: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
When Tonto Dikeh kept lamenting on Twitter that she was heartbroken, we felt sorry for her and then later on, we heard gist about who was supposedly sorry, we genuinely were concerned and hoped she pulls through as well as get stronger but it appears that is not the case for miss Tonto Dikeh alias~POKO~
It was initially reported that Tonto Dikeh’s heart was broken by her boyfriend – a certain musician called Capo – but Tonto Dikeh via her twitter handle has responded to the rumours and here’s what she has to say:

But for what its worth, might I add that its no big deal to be heartbroken as it won't make you any less of a person that you already are.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by free2ryhme: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
what else una want make she say grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by firstolalekan(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=16pt]EYAAAAAAAAA [/size] cry cry cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Soso990240(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Publicity..she wan dey popular pass like dis..stupit gal.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
anyways in my life, im having a chilled sunday
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Soso990240(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Her album is comin out soon..watch out 4 d wave making Tontolet.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by crisycent: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
This bi*ch can't even write proper slang....when has y'all become ya'all? LOCAL B*TCH

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Welcome to anoda week and rounds of entertainment
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Dreyl(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
miss POKO
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by akatonero(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Y is it that i never liked this girl?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Tonto dike,you are a beautiful lady,a very pretty lady at that but please stop talking too much,the more you talk,the more intellectually bereft and stewpiid you appear,stay away from the media and let people miss you.sometimes,silence hides ignorance.plus keep your personal sh1t to yourself,thank you!

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by chelseabmw(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Seriously Nairaland needs to be renamed as Tontodikeland.com

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Chimerase(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
See toto way de cry blood de oda day, gringrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by browncool(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
I had hope to read something inspiring or at least educating instead of this Toto girl of Dik

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
chachacorner: When Tonto Dikeh kept lamenting on Twitter that she was heartbroken, we felt sorry for her and then later on, we heard gist about who was supposedly sorry, we genuinely were concerned and hoped she pulls through as well as get stronger but it appears that is not the case for miss Tonto Dikeh alias~POKO~
It was initially reported that Tonto Dikeh’s heart was broken by her boyfriend – a certain musician called Capo – but Tonto Dikeh via her twitter handle has responded to the rumours and here’s what she has to say:

But for what its worth, might I add that its no big deal to be heartbroken as it won't make you any less of a person that you already are.

Asahwo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Please someone should visit this link and help me out joor...

https://www.nairaland.com/1235120/cant-read-nairaland-p.m
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by gen2briz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
I know NL will neva disappoint me.....wellcome to poko week
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by atine777(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bullshit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Now i know that someone in the nairaland hierarchy is f*c*ing ToTo decay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
crisycent: This bi*ch can't even write proper slang....when has y'all become ya'all? LOCAL B*TCH

She wrote ya'll not ya'all. . .

Ya'll may be the incorrect way of saying y'all but it's accepted as a slang,so she's on point !

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Anubiri(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ode
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by ypzilanti: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
yay! Tonto is back on frontpage!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
crisycent: This bi*ch can't even write proper slang....when has y'all become ya'all? LOCAL B*TCH
seriously......I can really feel the degree of your hatred for ~POKO~
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by hollypagan: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
sweet babe, i love u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by djeezy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mtchew!!! Bewildering desire for publicity. These so-called celebrities will do anything to remain on the limelight and center of focus. Who cares if she's heartbroken or not? Fake life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story by specialguest(f): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Her mates are busy having fun in dubai and she is still here contesting for miss Nairaland's homepage. I wonder what kind of people follow this woman on twitter. As far as i am concerned Tonto Dike has not added any value to the entertainment industry but unfortunately she is yet to realize that.
Wish i had the power to delete threads, anything begining with 'T and ending with H' would go to the recycle bin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Shocking Photos Of Celebrities Without Makeup!! / Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter / Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.