Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Are You"connected"with Super Eagles? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are You"connected"with Super Eagles? (497 Views)

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles / Brazil Back Out Of Friendly With Super Eagles / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You"connected"with Super Eagles? by hotncold1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
I lost a certain"connection"with the Super Eagles when the"Emperor"Jay Jay hanged his boots.I almost"Idolised"him.His smiles whether in winning or in defeat was always heart warming,his dribbles were always funny and entertaining.He was my Hero.

I was hoping and praying that Las Lagerback(or largerbeer)would include him in his squad at the last world cup in South Africa,but the Foolish man ignored him,despite Jay Jay still playing active football with a championship side in England.It was heart breaking for me and I have since swore never to forgive Lagerbeer for denying me the pleasure of watching Pa Jay the very last time.

Ever since then,I stopped following or disturbing my head about the Super Eagles.I only watched them occasionally,as I simply lost that"Enthusiasm",unlike before when I newspaper every morning just to see him in training kits or while on arrival at the Airport.

So,are you really connected with Eagles? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Can't Force Nigeria To Accept Lesbianism - Lawmaker / Vital'O vs Enugu Rangers 4:00pm / German BUNDESLIGA Proven To Be The Best League In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.