Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals (26412 Views)

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles / Brazil Back Out Of Friendly With Super Eagles / BREAKING NEWS Super Eagles Just Arrived!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 1:24am On Feb 13, 2013
just came back from the africa cup of nation it was fantastic i had so much fun, i use this opportunity to hang with our players grin i had so much fun i will admit, and i use that opportunity to greet my old friend efe ambrose we use to play football together in fegge onitsha back in the days grin ok let me start from efe ambrose.By the grace of GOD i will join them in world cup........

Efe Ambrose now you are earning 95 thousand Pounds a week in celtic scotland..But i did still remember our old time at Abagana street Fegge

5 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 1:27am On Feb 13, 2013
me and Austin ejide

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 1:31am On Feb 13, 2013
HE BROKE THE RECORD,SOUTH AFRCAN NEWS SAID KESHI HAS BROKE THE RECORD AS ONE OF THE BEST BRILLIANT COACH IN AFRICA

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 1:34am On Feb 13, 2013
ME AND BIG BOYZ IN THE HOTEL ROOM BEFORE THE FINAL GAME grin

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 1:36am On Feb 13, 2013
ME AND BROWN IDEYE

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 1:41am On Feb 13, 2013
AGA NA EBI NDU,ORINGO DEY SWEET PASSS cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Onlytruth(m): 1:49am On Feb 13, 2013
shine eye: AGA NA EBI NDU,ORINGO DEY SWEET PASSS cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nwanne you de enjoy o. cheesy grin

So, you be Fegge boi like me? cool

7 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Freewilly(f): 1:51am On Feb 13, 2013
Are these bobos igbos

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne you de enjoy o. cheesy grin

So, you be Fegge boi like me? cool
hahahaha i enjoy no be small when my child hood friends day play i have to book a flight to south africa,we no dey carry last,yes i grew up in fegge cheesy Am now back in onitsha business is not doing bad cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Onlytruth(m): 2:24am On Feb 13, 2013
shine eye: hahahaha i enjoy no be small when my child hood friends day play i have to book a flight to south africa,we no dey carry last,yes i grew up in fegge cheesy Am now back in onitsha business is not doing bad cheesy

I will always love Onitsha. That town is to the Igbo what Kano is to Hausa. Hardly would you find nwa afo Igbo that did not live in Onitsha at one time or the other.
A lot of these players also passed through Onitsha.
Nna I de envy you o. cheesy

19 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 2:37am On Feb 13, 2013
Onlytruth:

I will always love Onitsha. That town is to the Igbo what Kano is to Hausa. Hardly would you find nwa afo Igbo that did not live in Onitsha at one time or the other.
A lot of these players also passed through Onitsha.
Nna I de envy you o. cheesy
Otu don produce enough stars in nigeria cheesy onitsha still my town ruo echi.

9 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Ejine(m): 2:41am On Feb 13, 2013
Dis your name properly fit you. You really shine eye no be small. Nice pics!

4 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 2:49am On Feb 13, 2013
i saw solomon kalou just after our match with ivory coast, he came into the hotel room we talked about the game, he said we played a wonderful game he was so impressed he sat with us as the conversation was flowing he called mikel obi in the corner and handed $5000 to mikel, that was a bet b/w them,we blew half of it at the bar cheesy

25 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by jumobi1(m): 2:49am On Feb 13, 2013
Is he really 24?
Nice one by the way boss

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 2:51am On Feb 13, 2013
Ejiné: Dis your name properly fit you. You really shine eye no be small. Nice pics!
thank brother where i grew up i have to shine eye. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by gramci: 3:01am On Feb 13, 2013
Nwanne idi ok, kulu gaba grin

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by ak47mann(m): 3:13am On Feb 13, 2013
gramci: Nwanne idi ok, kulu gaba grin
nwanne u see wetin onitsha dey represent cheesy

OP
guy i bow for youooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by shineeye: 3:18am On Feb 13, 2013
my best friend in the world Efe Ambrose, I remember when we use to stay in the same street in fegge onitsha i told myself i have to come and see my old friends

4 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 13, 2013
Nice one broda. I gbadun u jare...
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 13, 2013
Nna, e just na ebi ndu. Ji si ike. Dose boiz ga adi happy na itu down na dere side.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by bellalove(f): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2013
grin Proudly fegge-Onitsha brought up grin,

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2013
Nwa afo igbo kajara akaja.

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by gunuvi(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2013
Nice pics, I pray you join them in the National team very soon so that your prayers will be answered.

1 Like

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Feedmemore(f): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2013
Nice pics guy!
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by holyvirgin: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
So igbos can afford to leave business for pleasure? Shocking
btw nice pics you have there.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by joeyfire(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2013
@OP - like somebody said earlier, nna idi ok really. Ne bi ndu nwanne. Nothing do you
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2013
Ok, so I went and checked on google this Efe Ambrose's pic when you refered to him as your childhood friend. I know I'd seen somewhere that he was kinda young; and I know you ain't no spring chicken (at least, judging from stomach and puffy cheeks) tongue

Lmao 24 years old?

Anyway, good pics.

3 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by hurricaneChris: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2013
holyvirgin: shocked shocked shocked
So igbos can afford to leave business for pleasure? Shocking
btw nice pics you have there.

Lame comment!! Keep living in hatred, ur life span is reduced wen u hate. tongue

@Pics, nwanne onweghi ihe mere gi inugo?
All these picx dicha so cool.

8 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2013
. .
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by holyvirgin: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2013
hurricaneChris:

Lame comment!! Keep living in hatred, ur life span is reduced wen u hate. tongue

@Pics, nwanne onweghi ihe mere gi inugo?
All these picx dicha so cool.
Liye nsi gbaluka undecided
I dnt hate the igbos, I never imagined an igbo man leaving biz for pleasure, but he just proved it.
Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by tempex88(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2013
there is so much resemblance btw u and keshi.....

3 Likes

Re: My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals by feelamong(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2013
Nwanne dalu!!!!! I di good!!

When some mofos were complaining that the team had a lot of igbos.. i just laughed them off!!

Today dem don see am for themselves say Igbos are key for this country to move forward!!

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. / Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.