Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? (1117 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Flye: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
I share two bedroom apartment with one lady in Abuja, after a year the girl had problem with her guy then we dated casualy because she told me she can never go into anything serious with any body except the guy. When they reconcile she cut the relationship off but we became very close friends and her friend came to live with her but this friend will not stop sending come and get me message to me, although i check my friend's reaction she felt like stoping it but did have power to, so i ignored her new roomate for my friend's sake.
Now my friend got married in december and her friend is now living in her room with her elder sister, her elder sister too have been sending me the same come and get me message and hers is more agressive than her younger sister's own but i ignore her too.
Few days ago their youngest sister came to visite them from school and she is also doing the same to the extent that she flashes me her something regularly, now i can't even sit in the sitting room i use my money to furnish again just to avoid her.
I am thinking of going for the youngest sister so that i will have peace of mind since i can't go for the friend of my close married friend because of my past relationship and friendship with her, but i don't know what the sisters will think or say. Or should i go for my married friend's friend, but i don't know what my married friend will feel and think about it because i don't want her to think that i dated her and her friend.
LADIES, please what will u think or do? if you were my friend's friend that am thinking of dating her younger sister?
AND what will u be thinking or do? if i date your friend in the scenerio i expain here. Please i need answer b4 they kill me with hypertension in the house i paid 70% of the rentage.
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by seunfly: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
My friend go for their youngest sister if u must date one of them, i think the two sisters will let u be if they see u with their younger sister.
It will also help you to manage the backclash you may get if you date ur friend's friend.
By the way why did share apartment with a girl can't u find fellow male to share it with?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by WackyJ1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Try anything with the youngest and watch the two elders frustrate her life...
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Exponental(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lets wait till born2fuck or obowumni speak.
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Les: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Sir me no get dis ur gist o, plent friend's friend, sisters friend, friend's sister, sister's sister, younger's younger, Etc full am...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
Op, pls am looking for a house?? Pls can i pack in ur house?? Let me send those ladies away 4rm you.
#Flashing him my own light frm NL#.

Seriously, “the best way to handle temptation, is just to yield to it.“
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by luvmijeje(f): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oga o,all this fake alpha male.
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
go for the one you like the better!
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Kaxmytex(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hehehe....3 sistaz dey send "come and get me" msg.......u switch on ur bluetooth?....

My advice is dat,go out dere,get anoda gal and bring her 2 dat hauz......if dem see u wit anoda babe,dem go free u...
And if u tok say u wan date 1 of dem,anything fit apun o...
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Go & bring in another girl. You may v problem with the 3 if you date any of them.
But if you must give them what they want, chop the 3 of them.
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by i1: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
At Op! Cease and desist immediately!
You pay 70% of the rent now, if U make mistake chop any of the sisters na the whole 100% u go dey pay, not to talk of other bills and small things like feeding too.
Get a live-in babe(anybody for a period of at least one month) den change regularly, they will avoid you.
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Dsage1: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
@op, go for your married frirnd's friend. Since you're already had sex with your married friend,I doubt she allow you to date her sister. If you must date any of them, go for her friend. She wont allow you to date her sister,that's the fact.
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Popowaa: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
seunfly: My friend go for their youngest sister if u must date one of them, i think the two sisters will let u be if they see u with their younger sister.
It will also help you to manage the backclash you may get if you date ur friend's friend.
By the way why did share apartment with a girl can't u find fellow male to share it with?
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by OCTAVO: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
OP, don't you have a mind of your own?
I mean don't you know what you want?
I perceive you are vulnerable.

An advice for you: NEVER DATE YOUR NEIGHBOUR!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by olamidunn(f): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Three sisters sending u the come and get me message....abeg which kind soap u dey take bath....Btw I think maybe u just dey imagine say dem they send u the come and get me message they may mean no harm....it has once happened to me b4 with a classmate of mine in sch just because I was good to him he thought I was sending him that kind of msg u were talking abt...the day he summoned up courage to ask me out he told me he knew I had interest in him....I was so embarrased that day that I had to tell him that my being nice to him dosent mean I am interested in him he felt so embarrased that day and since then I didn't have anything to do with him to greet me sef in class na problem...but I don't care...so my guy those ladies may mean no harm o...no go embarass ur self o
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by MrCork17: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flye: I share two bedroom apartment with one lady in Abuja, after a year the girl had problem with her guy then we dated casualy because she told me she can never go into anything serious with any body except the guy. When they reconcile she cut the relationship off but we became very close friends and her friend came to live with her but this friend will not stop sending come and get me message to me, although i check my friend's reaction she felt like stoping it but did have power to, so i ignored her new roomate for my friend's sake.
Now my friend got married in december and her friend is now living in her room with her elder sister, her elder sister too have been sending me the same come and get me message and hers is more agressive than her younger sister's own but i ignore her too.
Few days ago their youngest sister came to visite them from school and she is also doing the same to the extent that she flashes me her something regularly, now i can't even sit in the sitting room i use my money to furnish again just to avoid her.
I am thinking of going for the youngest sister so that i will have peace of mind since i can't go for the friend of my close married friend because of my past relationship and friendship with her, but i don't know what the sisters will think or say. Or should i go for my married friend's friend, but i don't know what my married friend will feel and think about it because i don't want her to think that i dated her and her friend.
LADIES, please what will u think or do? if you were my friend's friend that am thinking of dating her younger sister?
AND what will u be thinking or do? if i date your friend in the scenerio i expain here. Please i need answer b4 they kill me with hypertension in the house i paid 70% of the rentage.

u live ina shoe?..undecided
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by seunfly: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
D sage: @op, go for your married frirnd's friend. Since you're already had sex with her,I doubt she allow you to date her sister. If you must date any of them, go for her friend. She wont allow you to date her sister,that's the fact.
From what i read from Op, i don't think he has had sex with that friend's friend, he had relationship with the his original neighbour who is now married.
But Op can come and clear the air on that issue.
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by olawumia(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Must u date any ? Look outside ther are alot of babes .
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by superbloke(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Whatever you do, never date your friend's friend's sister's elder sister's younger neighbour's...wait, sorry i mean your friend's sister's friend's neighbour's younger sister's...oh crap! I got it wrong again undecided
your friend's married friend's sister's elder....*walk into the night counting fingers and still trying to figure it out* undecided
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Flye: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
seunfly:
From what i read from Op, i don't think he has had sex with that friend's friend, he had relationship with the his original neighbour who is now married.
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Flye: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
seunfly:
thanks, i never sleep with any of them. The only girl i had relationship with is that i originaly shared the apartment with. That is what is giving problem cos i don't want to offend her.
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Dsage1: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
seunfly:

I meant his married friend(his flat mate).
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by IZUKWU(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
olamidunn: Three sisters sending u the come and get me message....abeg which kind soap u dey take bath....Btw I think maybe u just dey imagine say dem they send u the come and get me message they may mean no harm....it has once happened to me b4 with a classmate of mine in sch just because I was good to him he thought I was sending him that kind of msg u were talking abt...the day he summoned up courage to ask me out he told me he knew I had interest in him....I was so embarrased that day that I had to tell him that my being nice to him dosent mean I am interested in him he felt so embarrased that day and since then I didn't have anything to do with him to greet me sef in class na problem...but I don't care...so my guy those ladies may mean no harm o...no go embarass ur self o
him dey use 'touch me' soap
Re: Ladies What Will U Think Or Do If U Are In This Shoe? by Dsage1: 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flye:
thanks, i never sleep with any of them. The only girl i had relationship with is that i originaly shared the apartment with. That is what is giving problem cos i don't want to offend her.

Tell me what's really wrong with you? So, you'd notting like that with her and you're here asking people what to do? Well,I don't think you really dated her,may be you were just being nice to her during this period.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If He Really LIKES You- (for The Ladies) / When A Girl Gives Up On You... / Magun Is Real According To Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.