Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja (18032 Views)

Saraki-oyegun-buhari Reconciliation Meeting Meets Brick-wall (PICTURES) / Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting / Jonathan Storms Out Of Reconciliation Meeting; Accuses Obasanjo Of Being Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2013
The money to share no dey there again.
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by confusion247(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2013
bashy_demy: There is nothing GEJ, Anenih and co can do about this, Remember GEJ also have issue with OBJ and that alone is enough to bring him down and dont be surprise if another candidate is emerge at the primary, The State Governor wont even show a sign of betrayer from the unset until after the primary and GEJ will be the looser at the end and by then there is nothing he can do cos the immunity will cover them all till May 29 2015
No matter how it turns out to be, there is no vacancy in Aso rock till 2015 anything short of this, one Nigeria will be history
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by mosquitoNet(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2013
We don't want PDP thieves in the progressives! They should go and form their own party, unrepentant fraudstersangry
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by mosquitoNet(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2013
confusion247:
No matter how it turns out to be, there is no vacancy in Aso rock till 2015 anything short of this, one Nigeria will be history
mumu! Wetin una wan do? We go deal with una squarely if do anyhow yagayaga
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by luvinhubby(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2013
That news is FALSE, the meeting was in Kaduna and not Abuja, and it was for Northwest PDP members only.
Twas on Channels news.

1 Like

Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Btruth: 7:26am On Mar 25, 2013
Beginning of the end for PDP. Nothing last forever.
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Super1759: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2013
Pdp is hitting d rock, simple and short
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by usayab(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Bamanga is d last PDP chairman, Gej is d last currupted nigerian to b our president, PDP tym has been numbered. Rochas/fashola 2015 insha-Allah!
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by ekytessy(f): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Beta if it true, d fall of pdp
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by theripper: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Time for APC to annex the same thieving PDP governors and term them progressives all of a sudden.
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by niyiduke01(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2013
The funny thing about my great country is that we keep deceiving ourselves as if there is any honour among thieves....go to Dubai and see how our politicians are spending money at Burj Khalifa irrespective of political affiliation....All the political parties in Nigeria are thieves....some are just more perfect than others and steal away from limelight....
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by b03liberty(m): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2013
100%9ja:
Has Jona not released the March allocations yet?
not jona. its FAAC. cool
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by JamesLucia: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by juman(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: They re so useless

grin
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Even GEJ sent his deputy. So what were you expecting
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by JamesLucia: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2013
Mekusnwa: The hand writing is clear that PDP will win 2015 elections massively.
Anybody still dreaming about a PDP exit in 2015 is a clown.

Just last week, elections were held in FCT and PDP cleared all five councils and left one for ANPP.
That victory was significant in Many respects. It was a reasonably free and fair election.
It also came at the heels of so much noise by the opposition about APC.
FCT is also a centre of unity representing every ethnic group.
For PDP to have swept the polls in metropolitan areas shows how much strength they have n the country.

was the election free and fair, was it one man one vote?
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Reference(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Countryman93: Cheap gossip. First, it was an anniversary meeting and not reconciliation meeting.
What do you need a reconciliatory meeting for'? Are the Governors on a war path with each other?
The last time I checked, it was a pro or anti Jonathan issue not between Govs. The lines are clearly drawn. 8 Govs are not happy with Jonathan but to say they want to leave would amount to stretching political masturbations and imaginations to its elastic limits.

grin Political masturbation? Now I've heard it all.
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by abeyvita(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Clerverly: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Party’s Grand Reconciliation Gathering

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/21-pdp-governors-boycott-party%E2%80%99s-grand-reconciliation-gathering
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by rhythyson: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2013
e bi like say dem won to start galala na the new dance again ooooo grin
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by tunjiajayi: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2013
Mekusnwa: The hand writing is clear that PDP will win 2015 elections massively.
Anybody still dreaming about a PDP exit in 2015 is a clown.

Just last week, elections were held in FCT and PDP cleared all five councils and left one for ANPP.
That victory was significant in Many respects. It was a reasonably free and fair election.
It also came at the heels of so much noise by the opposition about APC.
FCT is also a centre of unity representing every ethnic group.
For PDP to have swept the polls in metropolitan areas shows how much strength they have n the country.

There was no option of "APC" in that election, you know!!!
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by davesndy: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2013
Ola17: I just don't trust these PDP guys, they will be 'forming' internal rancour and bickering, maybe just to make the opposing feel relaxed, and when election is around the corner they will mysteriously settle all their differences and become the best of buddies winning the opposition with an embarrassing margin in the elections. Na wah o. embarassed embarassed
In fact they will send some ppl to apc and make sure they weaken the structure and during elections, nigerians wld be shocked. Shortly after the elections, all these angry govs will be given key positions. Just watch and see! These ppl are not stupid. They've done it before.

2 Likes

Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Dee60: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2013
Tukur, this is a subtle message to you. Success in business is not the same as success in politics. Dont let the politics of 2015 rubbish you!
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by tomakint: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2013
This should be Obasanjo's scheme at work. Well, whether Obasanjo or Sangosanjo or Ogunsanjo or Obatalasanjo or Eborasanjo likes it or not, JONATHAN shall be sworn in as Commander-in-Chief come 2015 cool

1 Like

Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by jamace(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2013
The Governors may be taking security precaution in view of the activities of Boko Haram. Congregating in a Boko Haram infested area like Abuja is not safe. grin
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Ola17: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2013
Mr McJay:

I hear you. Like they have been doing in Lagos since 1999, As well as Ogun and Oyo in 2011. You better book your ankara for PDP's funeral, I hear the burial is gonna be da 'bomb'!!!
I'm talking about the main cookie; the presidential election
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Taich(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=ewet]this is the beginning of the end.pdp is abig fraud and may the lord continue to throw the camp of our enemy into confusion. :pdp is the enemy of evry right thinking progressive nigerian who genuiningly seeks progress,change and socio economic devt.kick out the damn fools come 2015.

My Brother names (Pdp,Acn,Anpp and Co) are just made up of people who commit atrocities hiding under such names. My submission is that whether is pdp or apc, the candidate should be examined by the electorates, and is time we Nigerian masses start holding our leaders for accountability through peaceful demonstrations since the institutions that were suppose to do this are failing in their responsibilities. Just like General Sani Abacha of blessed memory will say "Fellow Nigerians" is time to take our destiny in our hands. Politicians only divided us into various party supporters so that they can continue to loot our treasures with impunity. Check very well almost all states of the federation are deep into corrupt practises both pdp and apc states. How many Governors have functioning local government that receive their allocation from the federal government untouched? So the problem by country in my opinion is more than party affiliations. Transferring power from pdp to apc will not stamp out corruption but will be like changing of wine from one container to another.
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Taich(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=ewet]this is the beginning of the end.pdp is abig fraud and may the lord continue to throw the camp of our enemy into confusion. :pdp is the enemy of evry right thinking progressive nigerian who genuiningly seeks progress,change and socio economic devt.kick out the damn fools come 2015.

My Brother names (Pdp,Acn,Anpp and Co) are just made up of people who commit atrocities hiding under such names. My submission is that whether is pdp or apc, the candidate should be examined by the electorates, and is time we Nigerian masses start holding our leaders for accountability through peaceful demonstrations since the institutions that were suppose to do this are failing in their responsibilities. Just like General Sani Abacha of blessed memory will say "Fellow Nigerians" is time to take our destiny in our hands. Politicians only divided us into various party supporters so that they can continue to loot our treasures with impunity. Check very well almost all states of the federation are deep into corrupt practises both pdp and apc states. How many Governors have functioning local government that receive their allocation from the federal government untouched? So the problem by country in my opinion is more than party affiliation. Transferring power from pdp to apc will not stamp out corruption but will be like changing of wine from one container to another.
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Humphreydis(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2013
pls enough all dis PDP boycott gist.....if dem lik make dem boykill o....mk dem die!....abeg hw much David Mark spend 4 tuface wedding ni?...
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Cosmore9(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2013
Anyways, I dnt wanna talk on dis Topic...I am here to let u guys knw I am finally a NEW MEMBER and I want u guys to WELCOME ME..........#Dacncing CASH FLOW now#
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by gregg2: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2013
Funny how the press has turned
to an opposition party.

Even nairaland too. Imagine how an obviously mischievious
article immediately fly to the homepage.
Re: 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja by Kairoseki77: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Cosmore9: Anyways, I dnt wanna talk on dis Topic...I am here to let u guys knw I am finally a NEW MEMBER and I want u guys to WELCOME ME..........#Dacncing CASH FLOW now#

Go back to your village! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's UK Trip: PDP Asks National Assembly To Avert Constitutional Crisis / "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos / 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.