Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' (26472 Views)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Where she wan fly go for that 1st picture? She na witchcraft meeting inside the cave?
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by hardbody: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Popowaa: The first one is nice but the second one,she looks a bit old.

The second one represents her real age, looks and all the bashings she has gone through in her very long life
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]chai....diz gal don dey old o[/size]
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ELgordo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
She's a Ugly Bish. . . She's razz,I don't like her and I don't watch home videos movies. . . She aint got class would ball her if she was the Last Bish on earth. . . YUCK! YucK! YUCk! Am gonna go Vomitt now after seeing these pictures . . .#Damn! Buh she's ugly tho#

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Efikman(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
henry/deelinkag:
2012′s Richest Nigerian actress and movie producer Funke Oloyede nee Akindele recently shared these

[img]http://4.bp..com/-haT4IbPBROM/UU_bjYkScUI/AAAAAAAAFyY/MsZijtfxzDg/s320/funke+akindele+2013+latest+news.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/--iU_LNDuCn8/UU_bjYkbzFI/AAAAAAAAFyk/ryIHRHDiT5g/s320/funke%252Bakindele%252Blatest%252Bnews%252Bpictures.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jEgR6stwteY/UU_bjkWACaI/AAAAAAAAFyo/LpxU0r-PKok/s320/funke%252Bakindele%252Blatest%252Bpictures%252Bnaijagists.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/03/funke-akindele-aka-jenifa-shares-sexy.html
Is she the richest I don't think so.
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Efikman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Popowaa: The first one is nice but the second one,she looks a bit old.
Before nko? NA YOUR MATE?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by oluking: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
ELgordo: She's a Ugly Bish. . . She's razz,I don't like her and I don't watch home videos movies. . . She aint got class would ball her if she was the Last Bish on earth. . . YUCK! YucK! YUCk! Am gonna go Vomitt now after seeing these pictures . . .#Damn! Buh she's ugly tho#

I wonder what you look like?
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by TableLeg(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
ELgordo: She's a Ugly Bish. . . She's razz,I don't like her and I don't watch home videos movies. . . She aint got class would ball her if she was the Last Bish on earth. . . YUCK! YucK! YUCk! Am gonna go Vomitt now after seeing these pictures . . .#Damn! Buh she's ugly tho#
Alrite... Calm the fu...ck down then, retaaaaaaaard!
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by oluking: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
This is just plain BAD BELLE,so not one single person for here appreciate her looks!KIA humans can be terrible.i celebrate this lady anytime, any day she epitomize genuine talent. FUNKE I LOVE U.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by sweetsleeky: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
victorian:

You can now see , why she has to marry sharp sharp... Age is not on her side or anybody side sef... Shine yur eyes wella... Or else lipsrsealed

Nigerians,if she marry dem go talk,if she no marry,dem go still talk...Funke carry go,haters hug transformer.
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by GalaxyNoteII: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/--iU_LNDuCn8/UU_bjYkbzFI/AAAAAAAAFyk/ryIHRHDiT5g/s320/funke%252Bakindele%252Blatest%252Bnews%252Bpictures.jpg[/img]

Love this picture.

Looks like a natural-haired beautiful black woman kiss kiss

I'd make a big poster of this picture and post it on my wall.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by GalaxyNoteII: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Damn, look at those thick thighs.... kiss kiss
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
Where is the sexiness there?. Seems some people don't know the definition of a sexy pix. The pics below is what we call sexy pics.

[img]http://entertainment.knowledgepartner.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/right-lingerie.jpg[/img]
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by apiki: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
If no b cuz of moni, U̶̲̥̅̊ f☺я notice say she wowo. #fact things.
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by sylve11: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
nmagirl: first one is nice but second one undecided....the make-up on her face just reminded me of a dead body in a casket. No offense pls

Abeg post ur pictures make we see ur face. Una go just sit somewhere dey rubbish people any how. cool cool
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
gboss4sure: Where is the sexiness there?. Seems some people don't know the definition of a sexy pix. The pics below is what we call sexy pics.

[img]http://entertainment.knowledgepartner.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/right-lingerie.jpg[/img]

THATS WHATS UP HOMIE SHOW THESE MUTHAF#@*S WHAT TIME IT IS
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Caspeezy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Nice set of pix!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by IYANGBALI: 6:15am On Mar 26, 2013
and I never collect my share from her
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Larrey(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2013
apiki: If no b cuz of moni, U̶̲̥̅̊ f☺я notice say she wowo. #fact things.
†ђA̶̲̥̅n̶̲̥̅̊k GOD say she get money(funky d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rock d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go joor)
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by wwwkaycom(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2013
do you expect a 48 year old woman to continue to look young?
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2013
Omo sezy jo
Re: New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by blackbeau1(f): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Funke,I love you die but you are not really meant for the 'sexy' tings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Stuns In Multicolor Jumpsuit / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex, Prince Kpokpogri Reportedly Arrested, Detained By Police / Femi Otedola, Djcuppy, Temi And Nana Otedola In A Family Portrait Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.