Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

A Day To Jesus And Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Day To Jesus And Me (525 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Day To Jesus And Me by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2013
One day to Jam Summit you do not want to miss it for any thing.

Jam Summit means Jesus and Me Summit at the top.
It is an annual programme organised by Christian Fellowship International a campus fellowship in tertiary institution in Nigeria and beyond
The date of this JAM Summit is 27th of March 2013 to 31st of March

Speakers
Arch Bishop Mrs Idahosa of Church Of God Mission International
Bishop F.E.B Idahosa
Rev Wale Ajayi of Miracle Centre
Rev Odi of Church 4 real
Mr Fela Durotoye of Visible Impact husband to the owner of House of Tara
Mr Niyi Adensanya of Fifth Gear the author of The Speaker his latest book and many more .

Artist
BNG
B.O.U.Q.I
ThreadStone
Buchi the comedian
dr foy
and many more
wait for the details of the rest great speakers and artist update coming soon
Dare2Believe
Re: A Day To Jesus And Me by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
Centrik that sang Nsido will be there
Re: A Day To Jesus And Me by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2013
Be in Jam Summit don't miss it

(1) (Reply)

How Is Easter Celebration In Ur Area? / The Container And The Content / Man (48) Claims To Be Jesus, Says He Can Raise People From The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.