Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles (18436 Views)

MUST READ!!! Business You Can Do With Just A Mere N500 In Nigeria As Of Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by gustdableman(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
guy poverty are everywhere, even in china the world power, 45 percent of her population are below 2 dollar per day. don't be a hater ok?
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by taharqa: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Goodysydney: Shut up u HIV/AIDs southafrican ape. Pls ape did ur father and ur brother rape u today? I.d.i.o.t

what is wrong with you?? Just cos she disagrees with you, you are insulting her wholeCountry and using the word 'ape'?

Abeg, cool down joor...

3 Likes

Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by ayox2003: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
solomon111: was it Buhari that appointed iweala?
If NOI were involved in money laundering today,would GEJ not be held responsible?
You want to seperate GEJ from his team?
You are very dishonest,no wonder you can't see the reforms.

That's the problem with you irrevocably tribalistic folks. Just give me an answer. You'd rather stick to name-calling and all.

Frawzey
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by taharqa: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
ocelot2006: Bu...bu...but GEJ is not working na.. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Goodysydney: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
all4naija: Do you think this will help matter? Please!!!
Am sorry for the negative words. But the girl is very stupid, she is claiming that she married a Nigerian man but she hate to hear anything good about Nigeria. I pity the Nigerian man who married this HIV/ AIDs South african ape, one day she will poison him and take all his belongings.
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by bright007(f): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
Just one good kwession:How does this stable economy of Nigeria affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
If nigeria were economically stable, ngozi would have been world bank president.. but, America knew her worth to the crippling Nigerian economy tongue
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by ayox2003: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
FSU:

Ngozi is not the President. She was hired to deliver for the President and she is doing so. Ignorance, myopia and half-bakedness will kill you Yaribas.

Wole Soyinka said this generation is already dead on arrival. Now, I'm beginning to relate to what he said. This post just asserted his words.

The last thing I'd do on this enlightening thread is invest my ego into tribal origin and name-calling.

Frawzey
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by AnodaIT(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Goodysydney: Shut up u HIV/AIDs southafrican ape. Pls ape did ur father and ur brother rape u today? I.d.i.o.t

Sometimes I hate answering Nigerian with these set of people.
Some body made a logical point and instead of you to use your intellect to counter the points , u r going sentimental gushing rubbish .
You don't love this country more than I do

1 Like

Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by AnodaIT(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
Goodysydney: Am sorry for the negative words. But the girl is very stupid, she is claiming that she married a Nigerian man but she hate to hear anything good about Nigeria. I pity the Nigerian man who married this HIV/ AIDs South african ape, one day she will poison him and take all his belongings.
And what have you contributed intelligently to this debate to make Nigeria proud of you. Monkey
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
DONT WORRY THE INVESTORS WILL STILL RUN BACK
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Babzilla: DONT WORRY THE INVESTORS WILL STILL RUN BACK
apa
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by ayox2003: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
bright007: Just one good kwession:How does this stable economy of Nigeria affect the price of garri in the market?

It does affect the price of garri because when there are more investors in a country, more people have jobs and get paid which causes inflation. More people demand for garri and are able to pay for it. The higher the demand; the higher the price.

Frawzey
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by dlox147(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
cogitoErgo: Nawa o, wit all dis bombing here nd there in Nigeria? What if there is peace all over Nigeria?
thats what the sponsors of this bombings don't want us to achieve..imagine the concept of Nigeria, in a more positive perspective?..I pity our youths who have taken to criticism rather than join hand and let us make this country great! long live NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by ifihearam: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aifey: We can only strive if we had a good head. Personaly speakin. Gej is a bad one.

And where has the so called ggood heads led this country to before now??
If you are an eddiot please keep it within your family circle and don't expose your ignorance in public again.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
dlox147: thats what the sponsors of this bombings don't want us to achieve..imagine the concept of Nigeria, in a more positive perspective?..I pity our youths who have taken to criticism rather than join hand and let us make this country great! long live NIGERIA

That is the reason why it is important for us to ave a leader that would be able to tackle this issue of security. . . or someone that at least have a game plan
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by ayox2003: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Its pathetic when folks consider anyone who challenges the status quo to be an opposition or a paid critic.

Read my post about what I wrote on Fashola. I'll forever discuss issues, not people, until people really act like they are being voted into power.

GEJ will not be the president forever, he will come and go but his deeds and legacy will remain. Its up to him to write his own history. Plus, not everybody is a "caption or frontpage" nigerian, who only relies solely on newspaper captions and reports. Some people subscribe to journals and terminals that give in-depth analysis on a particular subject in accordance to what happens on the street.

So please let's learn to live with criticism whether they be hot or cold.

Frawzey
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by sweetcheecks(f): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
solomon111: I thought you have a Nigerian husband,which automatically makes you 'Nigerian'.
Why are you unrepentantly anti-Nigeria?.
Even your minister of finance will not dispute those facts above.
Na wa o.

I do not have a Nigerian husband but a boyfriend however that does not mean I will blindly condone anything becouse of that fact. Even when married I will continue to have my own opinions about things my mind will not be fused to my boyfriend's mind. Thank you.

And for the record I am not anti- Nigeria I am just protecting my country from your unfair attack. In this case my only sin it to request a credible source? This makes me anti- Nigeria? If a report of this sort was publicised by the SA Ministry of Information naming businessday as a source with no link, you mean no one would question it?
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
The problem with nigerians is too much complain about government. People are making a way out of economic crisis daily by using their brain.

1 Like

Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by sweetcheecks(f): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2013

All this for requesting the businessday source? You are the ones who are anti- Nigeria. This how you present your country to the world. undecided

About HIV/AIDS, theres a proverb in my language that says " you must never lough at another man's wound, for you know not what tommorow will bring." You are warned, no nation owns Aids or any other diseases. Not that it bothers me.
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I do not have a Nigerian husband but a boyfriend however that does not mean I will blindly condone anything becouse of that fact. Even when married I will continue to have my own opinions about things my mind will not be fused to my boyfriend's mind. Thank you.

And for the record I am not anti- Nigeria I am just protecting my country from your unfair attack. In this case my only sin it to request a credible source? This makes me anti- Nigeria? If a report of this sort was publicised by the SA Ministry of Information naming businessday as a source with no link, you mean no one would question it?
Lol... You soon forget the way you went about asking for sources with some unscrupulous adjective. I doubt you or other South Africans won't respond with the same gesture as the Nigerian if it's to be news about SA economy.

Let's be honest for once. Your idea was very palpable in your first comment on this thread to prove Nigerians fabricated the economic outlook posted by the OP. You do know what you were insinuating with that your first comment before toning it down to act as if you were just being inquisitive or argumentative about it all.

Some of us are smart enough to spot that your plot
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by sweetcheecks(f): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
sheyie2007:
No, she has a dicck-shaped brain with dieing cells

Representi Nigeria right. Kudos!
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by dlox147(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That is the reason why it is important for us to ave a leader that would be able to tackle this issue of security. . . or someone that at least have a game plan
Can you suggest to me, what you would have done differently , if you where in GEJ shoes with the available resources and man power at his disposal..Burn down the whole northern region?..SMH

Are the security personnels not working?

Did government refuse any form of dialogue?

Do you think the Govt is happy about the bombings?

Brother its a collective fight, so lets stop all this complain and play our role's as concerned citizen's...one small information from you to the police , can help save hundreds...
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
dlox147: Can suggest to me what you would have done differently , if you where in GEJ shoes with the available resources and man power?..

Are the security personnels not working?

Did government refuse any form of dialogue?

Do you think the Govt is happy about the bombings?

Brother its a collective fight, so lets stop all this complain and play our role's as concerned citizen's...one small information from you to the police , can help save hundreds...

If i were him, with the kinda resources in his hands, i will do better, and if i dont have the resources to make something happen, i will not be too proud to be real with the people and just ask for the resources that is needed . . . the fact remain one thing that to be the leader, these are part of the challenges he must face and how you handle it will define the kinda leader he is and so far, tell me what he has achieved.
If he cant fix it, he might as well vacate for those that MIGHT be able to.
Even a pope recognize he no more has what it takes to lead and step down.
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by sweetcheecks(f): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
all4naija: Lol... You soon forget the way you went about asking for sources with some unscrupulous adjective. I doubt you or other South Africans won't respond with the same gesture as the Nigerian if it's to be news about SA economy.

Let's be honest for once. Your idea was very palpable in your first comment on this thread to prove Nigerians fabricated the economic outlook posted by the OP. You do know what you were insinuating with that your first comment before tuning down to act as if you were just being inquisitive or argumentative about it all.

Some of us are smart enough to spot that your plot

Really? One is not entittled to their opinions? I said in my opinion it could be. People do question information from governmental institutions especial information ministries especially when they are not saying they are the source but businessday.

Plot? Guy you getting parranoid.
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Really? One is not entittled to their opinions? I said in my opinion it could be. People do question information from governmental institutions especial information ministries especially when they are not saying they are the source but businessday.

Your opinion was very clear and that people responded to accordingly only to your own infuriation. You weren't going about questioning the information ethically but asserted it's nonsensical pointing to the Nigerian Ministry of Information. Let me re-quote your first comment below for you to see what I am talking, my dear!

What an excuse with the paranoid statement!

sweetcheecks: Really?
This looks more like a propaganda nonsense to me especially taking into considerstion the source which is the Nigerian Ministry of information maybe to make their goverment look good. Will only believe this when i get the businessday source, no offence but smell more like desparation. undecided
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by dlox147(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If i were him, with the kinda resources in his hands, i will do better, and if i dont have the resources to make something happen, i will not be too proud to be real with the people and just ask for the resources that is needed . . . the fact remain one thing that to be the leader, these are part of the challenges he must face and how you handle it will define the kinda leader he is and so far, tell me what he has achieved.
If he cant fix it, he might as well vacate for those that MIGHT be able to.
Even a pope recognize he no more has what it takes to lead and step down.
I feel your pain cos am also bitter!! but not for GEJ, but for those who hav decided to do anything for regional politics.they are the ones that started this whole mess in the first place. And the ppl from that region have decided not to work with the govt to rid the nation of this mess? Its simple this ppl no this guys(BH) but have refused to work with the security operatives..Guy GEJ is no police officer. He has done his part by drafting security operatives there ! its left for them (citizen and scrty operatives) to encourage this..
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
dlox147: I feel your pain cos am also bitter!! but not for GEJ, but for those who hav decided to do anything for regional politics.they are the ones that started this whole mess in the first place. And the ppl from that region have decided not work with the govt to reed the nation of this mess? Its simple this ppl no this guys(BH) but have refused to work with the security operatives..Guy GEJ is no police officer. He has done his part by drafting security operatives there ! its left for them (citizen and scrty operatives) to encourage this..

From the tone of your writings, it seems like the President have a clue who are doing all these, so what stops him from rounding them up, he has mapped a plan and yet his employees are not making it happen and such people still resume to office day after day and yet the leader is looking and hoping, then, he is not fit.
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Goodysydney: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Senseless HIV/AIDs South african ape. Is't how u ungreatful south africans ape are paying back ur Oga at the top 'Nigerians' for free u ape black south africans from slavary at the hands of white man by attacking anything positive about Nigeria. Smh
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
My brothers and sisters, our economy is good, I wont lie to you, I have made money in the past 12 months that I havent made in my lifetime. GEJ is trying real hard the enemies just wanna give me a bad name. I can assure you that I do not know how he does it, but he is a winner.
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by dlox147(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

From the tone of your writings, it seems like the President have a clue who are doing all these, so what stops him from rounding them up, he has mapped a plan and yet his employees are not making it happen and such people still resume to office day after day and yet the leader is looking and hoping, then, he is not fit.
Bro this man(GEJ), has done all that*changing security chiefs" since this mess escalated..you see, that was why i asked "what you wld hav differently" ..Nigeria has its peculiarity. Religion and tribe is our biggest problem..you don't expect them to just go ahead and start arresting ppl jst because your intel tells you he/she is involved in something, the implication; he/she is set free when he gets to court for lack of evidence...lets face it, no country has won the war on terror!!
Re: Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles by Goodysydney: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
sweetcheecks:

All this for requesting the businessday source? You are the ones who are anti- Nigeria. This how you present your country to the world. undecided

About HIV/AIDS, theres a proverb in my language that says " you must never lough at another man's wound, for you know not what tommorow will bring." You are warned, no nation owns Aids or any other diseases. Not that it bothers me.
But pls i beg u in the name of God. Pls don't give my Nigerian brother Hiv/Aids. Pls baby tell him to protect himself with 2 packet of condom before having sex with u. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dubai To Build The Biggest Mall In The World, Complete With Theme Park / Investors Losing Faith In Buhari's Govt Over Lack Of Economic Direction-bloomber / CBN Bans Rice, Cement Importers, Others From Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.