Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Beat Or Cheat!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beat Or Cheat!? (908 Views)

How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beat Or Cheat!? by miccodb(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Guys assumng ur babe does sumfin really annoying and provoking and ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ feel uve gotta even or settle scores; would ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ rather cheat than beat her? Or vice versa.

Ladies would ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ go physical wif ur man or cheat jus to get self fulfilment or 1-1 like they say ? Which is more grievous?
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by Fadheelah(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Only a fool would settle 4 cheating or beat his partner just because he has some scores to settle with her.

If u cheat, who engage in d act? Ù, if u r not lucky & in d process u av an STD to G̶̲̥̅̊ό̲̣̣̣̥ home with as bonus, who W̶̲̥̅̊Iι̥ι̥ live with d STD? U, who ll bear d pain? U.

My point I would rather take a walk than cheat on my partner because I want to settle some scores with him.

aπϑ as 4 dose dat beats their nothing justifies d animalistic behavior.

God bless d man dat ll raise his hand to beat my sis.
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by miccodb(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
In developed countries like US ladies actually cheat to get back @ their men. So shit happens o!
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by 190: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
miccodb: In developed countries like US ladies actually cheat to get back @ their men. So shit happens o!

actually Nigerian women has far surpassed them US Women in cheating by payback

1 Like

Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
What kinda stupidness...

1 Like

Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by 190: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Yield abeg leave this area FAST angry angry
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by dmcdad: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
I would do neither of them... Firstly, there is nothing a girl would do to me to make me lay hands on her. Secondly, I am not the cheating type and besides, two wrongs can NEVER make a right.

If what she did to me is way too grievous for me to condone, i'd figure out a reasonable way to treat her misdemeanor. But, if its something that i can NEVER take, I'd rather ditch her than beat/cheat on her...

1 Like

Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by Mynd44: 1:27am On Mar 26, 2013
This is the height of brainlessness
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 26, 2013
Cheating on her and Beating on Her only gives her what she wants

Women play those gamez to seek attention

The best way to annoy the hell out of a female is to ignore her.

Women Hate to be Ignored

Especially Beautiful Women

Showing Anger and Provoked Rage Only Gives Her More Power

2 Likes

Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by Popowaa: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2013
Mynd_44: This is the height of brainlessness
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
the best thing you can do is leave her to her sorry life, and as much as beating the crap out of her would certainly make you feel better, it wont change the facts at hand.
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by MrsChima(f): 2:34am On Mar 27, 2013
There is about 29 millions of single Nigerian women..... why waste your time
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 27, 2013
@ poster,
If your babe does something annoying or provoking, talk to her about it,and communicate with her.Thats how you work out things with people youre in a relationship with/love. If you two cant do that,it would be best to end it rather than resort to immature games.SMH
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by miccodb(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
ladies always have a different view? is it cos they are on the receiving end?
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by MrCork17: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
miccodb: Guys assumng ur babe does sumfin really annoying and provoking and ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ feel uve gotta even or settle scores; would ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ rather cheat than beat her? Or vice versa.

which cheat?? ....*2 back hand slap plus one head booot will help*....Black womens dont show respet anymore(no +oofeinsese) angry
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by miccodb(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mr..Cork:

which cheat?? ....*2 back hand slap plus one head booot will help*....Black womens dont show respet anymore(no +oofeinsese) angry

lolz. e be like u dey into casket making.
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by Frosti(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Mr Cork, could you please clap for yourself?

For being a fool.
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
OP + THREAD = MUMU
Re: Beat Or Cheat!? by miccodb(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
SLIDE waxie: OP + THREAD = MUMU

who disturbed u? u were busy slide waxing ur d!!ck!!!blaaaady fahghot!

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been Embarassed By Ur Sister??? / Meet New People Here ( Super GOOD People/extroverts) / Can You Use Your Partner's Image As Your DP In Any Of The Social Networks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.