Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? (853 Views)

Why Would I Hurt Or Cheat An Angel Like You / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by gwillideo: 6:17am On Mar 11, 2016
My current girl wants to go leave for NYSC this March but am afraid i lose her and that anything can happen. Because the previous ones did left me during and after their nysc program. I never knew initially that she be leaving for NYSC program, i love this girl so much and want to settle down with her. She has promise to keep herself for me but i'm still afraid because of previous experience. Please i need advice on what you think i should do. and am waiting to hear from you guys.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2016
she will come back bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 11, 2016
Juz chill...if she's for u,she'll come back but if not then juz consider it as another experience in ur life...what doesn't kill u makes u even stronger wink

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by temipet(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2016
gwillideo:
My current girl wants to go leave for NYSC this March but am afraid i lose her and that anything can happen. Because the previous ones did left me during and after their nysc program. I never knew initially that she be leaving for NYSC program, i love this girl so much and want to settle down with her. She has promise to keep herself for me but i'm still afraid because of previous experience. Please i need advice on what you think i should do. and am waiting to hear from you guys.
Not all ladies re dsam,der re stl som reasonable once among dem,all u ve to do is ve faith dat her lov is pure,let her knw ur intension
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by royalharry(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Gee, you asking such question shows a sign of weakness and distrust for her and that is what will make her leave you faster than any other thing. Spend the time you use in seeking advice on this issue with her before she leaves. Enjoy quality time with each other so she can miss you while away, and endeavor to keep in touch with her while she is away.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by naija1stpikin: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Go with her to nysc camp. That's the only way to know

Btw, you'll make sure you also follow her around everywhere she goes

Thank me later
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by adekennis(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Its so essy bro.
Text how do i know my girl cheat to 37773 on MTN , to 33890 Glo... Available on only this two networks.

Hope it helps undecided
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by firstking01(m): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Yawnssss...imature minds dating
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by bigt2(m): 7:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Better save yourself the stress. Do you know about the act of letting go?
If something is yours, let it go. If it's yours, it will come back. If it didn't, then it wasn't yours in the first place.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by naijaboiy: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2016
Follow her to the NYSC camp.

That's the only solution.

SIGH! undecided
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Lol NYSC camp grin grin

All you can do is let go of the distrust but don't expect much - be prepared for the worst but hope for the best.

Truth is, there are many girls that don't mess themselves up during service. I'm very sure of that. Try and communicate with her often though.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by blaxx: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2016
ask Google.

more seriously, if she's meant to stay, she'll be with you except there are things you not telling us. What reasons did the others give for not coming back?
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by Pennsylvania: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2016
OP.
I think your insecurity is already given you away, peharps she's already giving you sings she'll leave you hence your fear. Cos if not, I don't see any reason why you should be scared when she's going for service. If she went to the Uni for 4year and didn't leave you........then why now?
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by rectitude(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2016
Firstly, you have to check yourself, why do they always leave whenever there's distance........ More on the answer to your question on www.fixmeblog. com. We have featured it there
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by Dahveydson(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2016
By having these thoughts, you have already ended your relationship without knowing it.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girl Will Leave Me Or Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2016
Thunderbolt or Blood_Covenant undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls Ans This Question / 10 Herald Ladies Shows To Man They Love When They Are Finally Ready For Marriage / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.