Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (300321 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Seyi Godspower: I don't think so because I'm from South west and mine is 21st

If that be d case, then na dem sabi how they wan do am.

We shall see there.

Does naptin medical certificate and 2 ref also count here?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DesAutomation: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
esuabassey: wis region r u from pls?
. Mine is 21st am frm S/W
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by blessmyij(f): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
To God be d glory. D Naptin Contract has been with drawn FOR NOW. We are to learn on d job. Thank u Lord

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
I return all Glory to the Almighty God, the creator of the entire universe for putting smile on our faces once again........ Let His name alone be Praise in Jesus name...... Amen and Amen......

4 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
21st it is,finally d wait is over,My God is not a God of abandoned project.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Yay...... Finally the wait is over... i don tire to dey answer plenty questions..... God be praised.... Congrats everyone.... C y'all in abuja...

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Yes! He has done it, my God has done it. Great engineers, let us just be giving God all the glory, honour and majesty. Mine is 21st Nov.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by denfason: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Anxiety quenched to God be the glory, for the training thing the same God will do it. I really think our posting will determine where we will be trained

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Arysexy:

If that be d case, then na dem sabi how they wan do am.

We shall see there.

Does naptin medical certificate and 2 ref also count here?
since medical certificate and refree letters are not loads, nothing prevents one from taking them along, even if they are not needed at least to be on safer side.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
they don't need all those things there. Its only meant for naptin. If it were to be needed they would have include it in the requirement.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Quodragoals: they don't need all those things there. Its only meant for naptin. If it were to be needed they would have include it in the requirement.
Yes it is true
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by emetos05: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Still expecting my sms o. God dey
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
esuabassey: One ting I know for sure is dat, one faithful day, all wat is happening in dis forum will stop......
Finally it has ended...

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Congrats to you all! It was indeed a great deal of suspense but thank God it all turned out to be victorious for you guys. I wish u all success in your career with TCN.

6 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Engrdukechidi: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Congrat to you all, am prepared 4 naptin programme i paid for, but my ppl, is my 75ok paid a waste or gain?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by denfason: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2013
blessmyij: To God be d glory. D Naptin Contract has been with drawn FOR NOW. We are to learn on d job. Thank u Lord
This news support ur claim, Shoji, in a statement from the ministry, told the Minister of Power, Prof. Chinedu Nebo, that his country was ready to partner with Nigeria in the area of human capital development.

He said Japan would do whatever was possible to impact to Nigerians the relevant knowledge needed to drive the power sector and, thereafter, transfer the technology to the citizens on the basis of[b] equality rather than teacher-student relationship[/b].Full text on:http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigeria-japan-collaborate-to-improve-electricity-transmission/

Obviously no more Naptin considering the weight of the statement transfer of technology on the basis of equality rather than teacher-student relationship(naptin). But what abt the contract with manitoba maybe it does not involve human capital development.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2013
Engrdukechidi: Congrat to you all, am prepared 4 naptin programme i paid for, but my ppl, is my 75ok paid a waste or gain?

No waste!no knowledge is wasted

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=datovid ]

No waste!no knowledge is wasted[/quote
Engrdukechidi: Congrat to you all, am prepared 4 naptin programme i paid for, but my ppl, is my 75ok paid a waste or gain?
... Wow u paid for that urself!!! Mehn.. Dats cool oooo... Well, no knwoledge is lost.. The long term benefits are enormous.... Welldone....

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2013
emetos05: Still expecting my sms o. God dey
...... Has ur sms come yet? But the got the first oine regarding the shift and communication of a nu date blah, blahn blah.. Ope u hv freed ur inbox of messages, shld it be full!!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Engrdukechidi: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=mstpee][/quote] i resigned frm samsung just 4 naptin training, i hv paid my sch fees in full, we wil be in abuja next week.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Engrdukechidi: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=mstpee][/quote] i resigned frm samsung just 4 naptin training, i hv paid my sch fees in full, we wil be in abuja next week,
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Engrdukechidi: i resigned frm samsung just 4 naptin training, i hv paid my sch fees in full, we wil be in abuja next week,

Wow..see u in ABJ next week bro..great courage
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Engrdukechidi: i resigned frm samsung just 4 naptin training, i hv paid my sch fees in full, we wil be in abuja next week.
...... Wow!! Dats really brave of u.... More doors of oppurtunities will open up for u.. Bravo..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
esuabassey: Finally it has ended...

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Engrdukechidi: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Datovid, i wil be happy to meet u in ladi kwali hall of sheraton hotel, add me in facebook with dukechibenoraz as my username.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by crespo67: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Its been awhile on this thread...congratz all my TCN guyz..d wait is finally over..To all d prospective NAPTIN trainees...no fears,we meet in abuja on d 13th...cheers all...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
North on 18 Nov , South On 21Nov
I wish it is the same day Cos i will like to meet The south Guyz like
solution guy
SeyiGod power
He is alive
Blessimij
Datavoid
Quadragoal
And many more........no Bad may be we meet in field.... But you can add me on FACEBOOK http://facebook.com/agaj4life
God Bless U all.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
So no more Sheraton Hotel tripz. Me wey don tell everybodi say I'll be lodging there for a bit. TCN don dull my paroles.
Chei! so dis village boy will not get opportunity to enter beta hotel sha! *sigh*
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by dahaz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
now dat the waiting game is over, hw much does officer2 earns?

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DesAutomation: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
dahaz: now dat the waiting game is over, hw much does officer2 earns?
. Officer 2 and officer 4,am so concern wit d total take home,any ideal plssssss
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by dahaz(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
dahaz: now dat the waiting game is over, hw much does officer2 earns?
blessmyij we need your help ooo

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
That money matter! Na essential thing oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.