Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,499 members, 7,854,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (300131 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by folamee: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Seun olagunji was appointed as GM public affairs of TCN
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by folamee: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2013
Seun olagunji was appointed as d GM public affairs of TCN
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2013
It is interesting to see how a lady has distinguished herself in this forum with authentic and information of hope unlike some childish guys who always come here with messages of doom. Anyway, a lady can be wiser than a guy at times but it is always saddened when you meet foolishness where you expect to meet wisdom. Blessmyij, kudos to you dearest.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2013
folamee: Seun olagunji was appointed as GM public affairs of TCN
....... Korrect.. Thot so too..... If it was a technical position then wld hv bin really disappointed... She will do well in her role.. Dat nah Big post oooo.... Really coool.....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Nna mehn, na to send Seun Olagunju facebook friend request and add her on LinkedIn sharply oh, #Notime.
Serzly tho, those who have been keeping us updated, thanks a lot.
And also those praying for us, those entertaining us with gbagauns, those doubting Thomas(es), etc thx o.
*picks race out of thread*
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tomoarika: Nna mehn, na to send Seun Olagunju facebook friend request and add her on LinkedIn sharply oh, #Notime.
Serzly tho, those who have been keeping us updated, thanks a lot.
And also those praying for us, those entertaining us with gbagauns, those doubting Thomas(es), etc thx o.
*picks race out of thread*

. . . Lol!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
It's now i realise wot's happening on dis forum, ur distinguished informant couldn't defend his/her authentic info again? my advice 4 u guys is, do NOT rely on any info, either +ve or -ve. Put all ur hopes in God and he shall nt dissapoint u. My previous post was totally 'FRAMED' bt our distinguished informant dat gives us authentic info (which might be framed) couldn't say anytin on it. DO NOT RELY ON ANY INFO! u hear me so? Am so sorry 4 my previous framed post, HAPPY SUNDAY!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
ogunwale01: From unreliable source: nt everyone dat received appointment letter shall be called 4 documentation, there were mistakes wen selecting successful applicants. And dat's more reason d documention was shifted. for this reason, some applicants dat were nt called 4 appointment letter shall receive invitation msg 4 documentation.

Ko?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aminumuwo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ehen. No wahala nah. If & only if one is destined to work with TCN, then he/she would surely be called be for documentation. God neither sleeps nor slumbers. HE dey kamkpe!!!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2013
God, I pray that our expectation shall never be cut-off, in Jesus name. Happy Sunday to you engineers!

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2013
Charging ma fone!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Quodragoals: Charging ma fone!

Correct guy. I'm, as well, installing antenna for my phone!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2013
He is alive:

Correct guy. I'm, as well, installing antenna for my phone!
putting my phone underneath the mast for better reception.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2013
Seyi Godspower: putting my phone underneath the mast for better reception.

Laughing! hahhhhhh so funny.

Let me help u with 600AH Exide battery for your backup!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2013
That one na world power bank oooo!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2013
House, abeg help me warn MTN to stop sending me nonsensical messages asking me to download Skelewu, D'banji, great quotes and all sorts of nonsense. How does that translate to my much expected TCN message? Nobody should send me any message now, not even my mother except MY TCN asking me to come for my documentation.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2013
Seyi Godspower: House, abeg help me warn MTN to stop sending me nonsensical messages asking me to download Skelewu, D'banji, great quotes and all sorts of nonsense. How does that translate to my much expected TCN message? Nobody should send me any message now, not even my mother except MY TCN asking me to come for my documentation.
MTN u na hear dat? @ seyi; dey don stop am sharpally!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2013
Quodragoals: MTN u na hear dat? @ seyi; dey don stop am sharpally!
Thank you comrade
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DesAutomation: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2013
Lolzz
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2013
Seyi Godspower: House, abeg help me warn MTN to stop sending me nonsensical messages asking me to download Skelewu, D'banji, great quotes and all sorts of nonsense. How does that translate to my much expected TCN message? Nobody should send me any message now, not even my mother except MY TCN asking me to come for my documentation.
....... My broda i haff tire ooooo.. Shuuu.. C the way i go dey rush like say nah better message from TCN!! Smbdy tell omawumi to help me tell dem to "warn their self" ooooooo..lol

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2013
espect txt from Tcn on Thursday pps.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
agaj4life: espect txt from Tcn on Thursday pps.
Thank you very much Agaj. But pls throw more light on this update. Is it an insider info or a mere positive insinuation? Thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Seyi Godspower: Thank you very much Agaj. But pls throw more light on this update. Is it an insider info or a mere positive insinuation? Thanks

Is not from a source, is my own expectation, because All the text i received from Tcn where on Thursday. Also they may decide to simplify things for us by informing us to be in Abuja on Monday or Tuesday for Decomention .then on wednesday and Thursday we go for NAPTIN Registration and orientation respectively.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
House! Abeg make we talk about moneeey! Our monthly take home atfer adding every every go be like how much?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Quodragoals: House! Abeg make we talk about moneeey! Our monthly take home atfer adding every every go be like how much?
House ! I hereby, as an attorney in this house, recommend Blessingmyij to unravel the mystery behind the monthly take home.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
Well from wat I heard, it's from ur payslip u go know ur actual take-home and not from d offer letter (unlike most institutions).
So for now I doubt if anyone of us can say how much e go be with certainty.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Let's put pay issue aside for now and talk about d main issue of documentation date. Only info to that effect is d most important for now
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DesAutomation: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
That monthly take home is really important ooo,any info abt dat pls n pls let's ve an insight of it,thx
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
DesAutomation: That monthly take home is really important ooo,any info abt dat pls n pls let's ve an insight of it,thx

Take home is just above 100 thosand. I was told by a TCN staff that reached management level. He said he can't remember the exact number but its a little above 100K

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
coolone day down...hw many more to go... coolone day down...hw many more to go...8-)
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DesAutomation: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
cyraxjay:

Take home is just above 100 thosand. I was told by a TCN staff that reached management level. He said he can't remember the exact number but its a little above 100K

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.