Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (299213 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mastert002: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Apply for Contents Writer and Website Admin Now
Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

Do you know how to create non-plagiarism contents?

Do you know how to develop and manage a wordpress website?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then....

Check www.inform.com.ng to Apply now
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by caruzo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Any latest news people?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
This trend is dull o... Check out 2013 trend.. Very lively... Pls let's help ourselves by dropping updates

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jerrydox(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
ehiemereawesome:
This trend is dull o... Check out 2013 trend.. Very lively... Pls let's help ourselves by dropping updates

If there is no new update, what do you expect guys to post?

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Oluwacapable: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jerrydox:

If there is no new update, what do you expect guys to post?
Abi o
Lol. guys just wan hear update fake or real.
some threads can be lively & also misleading with wrong infos and speculations.
sure you dont wanna have high BP issues at a young & vibrant age.
so just kip kalm mahn.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Agbotoluwa(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

Do you want us to start posting trash...

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by najeemefcc: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Oluwacapable:

Hahahahahaha Nigerians won't kill me.

Seriously all we need is reliable info not some trash at the same time info calm veins. So anyone with good info should share to keep our spirit high.

I have to apply TOTAL to divide my attention TCN can kill me at young age

Abi o

Lol. guys just wan hear update fake or real.

some threads can be lively & also misleading with wrong infos and speculations.

sure you dont wanna have high BP issues at a young & vibrant age.

so just kip kalm mahn.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2019
So no one has reliable info?.Na wetin una dey tell me
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jerrydox(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
ehiemereawesome:
So no one has reliable info?.Na wetin una dey tell me

The oral interview was scored over 30. While the written was over 70.

3 points was allotted for any one with MSc.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jerrydox:

The oral interview was scored over 30. While the written was over 70.

3 points was allotted for any one with MSc.
Bt how is this 30 points shared... As in, what assessments do they consider in the oral
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jerrydox(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

Bt how is this 30 points shared... As in, what assessments do they consider in the oral
1. Highest Qualification
2. Confidence
3. Ability to answer questions
4. Appearance
5. Mental alertness

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by idrisidrisa(m): 4:46am On Sep 25, 2019
Jerrydox:

1. Highest Qualification
2. Confidence
4. Appearance
5. Mental alertness
sorry,no offence,but are you a staff?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by najeemefcc: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2019
What about Professional Certificate e.g NATE or NSE

Jerrydox:

1. Highest Qualification
2. Confidence
4. Appearance
5. Mental alertness
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2019
This is what I call a trend.... Ask your questions, if u hv one or two connections with officials, u spill it here. It must not always be fake news... Even if it's hopeful messages, write and drop

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Anthonyfor12345: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Guys please does anyone have information as to when mails will be rolling in grin grin
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2019
Anthonyfor12345:
Guys please does anyone have information as to when mails will be rolling in grin grin
What zone are u
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ChisomEnebechi: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2019
agaj4life:

Hmmm Time has tell!
pls any news about the tcn interview/oral results?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Anthonyfor12345: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

What zone are u
Enugu region
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Anthonyfor12345:

Enugu region
Same here.... Did u hv any info that day
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Anthonyfor12345: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

Same here.... Did u hv any info that day
Omo no information o. I was only told that all the result sheets are now in Abj.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Anthonyfor12345:

Omo no information o. I was only told that all the result sheets are now in Abj.
Tnx..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jerrydox(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
najeemefcc:
What about Professional Certificate e.g NATE or NSE

I am not. I only deduced it. In my zone, one of the interviewer's admonished us to be confident that they also look out for that.

Another candidate remarked that the interviewer told him that three points is allotted for MSC holders. No wonder they asked us about our highest qualification.

Do these points answer your questions?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jerrydox(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
idrisidrisa:
sorry,no offence,but are you a staff?

No, I'm not. But those criteria are generally what any interviewer would look for in a potential candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ChisomEnebechi: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2019
agaj4life:

Hmmm Time has tell!
any news yet my people

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by itzarnold(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akpaan(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
smiley
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
https:///LqNilyJUBfdDLpgrSwbZ0c
You can join this whatsapp group.... Please it has rules.... TCN recruitment 2019
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Anthonyfor12345: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Wetin d happen o
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by caruzo(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Is anyone here having any latest update?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Agbotoluwa(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
ehiemereawesome:
https:///LqNilyJUBfdDLpgrSwbZ0c
You can join this whatsapp group.... Please it has rules.... TCN recruitment 2019

The link is not going.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Anthonyfor12345: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
It's a rubbish link..... cry
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ChisomEnebechi: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Anthonyfor12345:
It's a rubbish link..... cry
rubbish link ,pls any update guys,I held its Just five persons from each state

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.