Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (298805 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by caruzo(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2019
5 days to go in this month of October. Countdown begins today.IT WILL END IN PRAISE. Who is with me on this.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Anthonyfor12345: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2019
caruzo:
5 days to go in this month of October. Countdown begins today.IT WILL END IN PRAISE. Who is with me on this.

Am with you bro. It will surely end in praise. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulismail126: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
caruzo:

We plentyyyyy grin gringrin
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by victoremuchay: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
do.u guys think we are still receiving.this month?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulismail126: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2019
victoremuchay:
do.u guys think we are still receiving.this month?
Hopefully.
And if it doesn't, we extend the hope to November.
And if it doesn't we extend it to December.

My hope wire long grin
We patiently wait.

Please who has an idea when NAPTIN is starting their training?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by victoremuchay: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2019
i heard 4th.november
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulismail126: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2019
victoremuchay:
i heard 4th.november
Wow, that's close.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Anthonyfor12345: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2019
victoremuchay:
i heard 4th.november

If this is true the results should be out before then. So that successful candidate can participate in the training.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Oluwacapable: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin wink grin wink
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Agbotoluwa(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2019
It will end with praise.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by caruzo(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2019
3 days to go in October. Countdown continues.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by victoremuchay: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2019
heard the list went to federal character commission

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by caruzo(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2019
Is the list back from FCC.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by victoremuchay: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2019
i dnt knw o
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulismail126: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
victoremuchay:
heard the list went to federal character commission
No be small thing cheesy

Na so we go dey hear till de release this list grin
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jerrydox(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Probably today or tomorrow guys would be called.

This assertion is on the premise that NAPTIN begins it's training by 4/11/2019 and one of our nairalander here said an official from TCN insisted that list will be out this October.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulismail126: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Jerrydox:
Probably today or tomorrow guys would be called.

This assertion is on the premise that NAPTIN begins it's training by 4/11/2019 and one of our nairalander here said an official from TCN insisted that list will be out this October.

October is becoming less feasible as the days goes by.

Ordinarily, successful candidate should have collected their appointment letter, done documentations and wait at least a week bfore NAPTIN training begins so they(tcn) can prepare adequately for logistics during the training.

As it stands now, it's either NAPTIN will not begin on 4th or if it does begins, we won't be in this batch.

Perhaps we have a special NAPTIN training.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by victoremuchay: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2019
i just dont know what's keeping them..pls does anyone have any reliable information
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulismail126: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2019
I tried uploading the NAPTIN 2019 calendar it's less than 1mb but seems this site doesn't allow files greater than 250kb.

Anyone interested in the PDF can email me or go to their official website and download. Adding me to the watsaap group is also another option (07034409708)

After having a cursory look at the file, I think our training might be 2nd December-13th December.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2019
Seems some people Don dey see email o
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by victoremuchay: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2019
thats what u saw in the whatsapp group platform right?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2019
victoremuchay:
thats what u saw in the whatsapp group platform right?
Yea
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ChisomEnebechi: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2019
[Which group quote author=ehiemereawesome post=83585860]
Yea[/quote]
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ehiemereawesome: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2019
ChisomEnebechi:
[Which group quote author=ehiemereawesome post=83585860]
Yea
Ain't u in the group
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ChisomEnebechi: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Iam but have not seen anything like what u are saying in the group I belong
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Edozthegreat: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

Yea
Can someone please add me to the WhatsApp group chat. 08101849358
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Anthonyfor12345: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

Bro are you saying mails are already rolling out?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by EngrKik: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
I have been contacting people who work with the TCN and are in the know of things, about any update concerning this recruitment. Nothing concrete yet. What they only confirmed to me are:
1. Successful candidate can be contacted anytime soon.
2. There was a general poor performance in the interview.
3. They really need more staffs (so it’s very very likely they’ll recruit more than earlier announced).
4. People with power sector experience and those with professional certifications have upper hands.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by caruzo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
EngrKik:
I have been contacting people who work with the TCN and are in the know of things, about any update concerning this recruitment. Nothing concrete yet. What they only confirmed to me are:
1. Successful candidate can be contacted anytime soon.
2. There was a general poor performance in the interview.
3. They really need more staffs (so it’s very very likely they’ll recruit more than earlier announced).
4. People with power sector experience and those with professional certifications have upper hands.

Good to hear this.As someone earlier said the countdown continues even after October ends today as it will surely end in praise. To add to EngrKik post FCC has already given them Certificate of Compliance and na for us to come do documentation in days coming as APL will soon drop ooo.Glory to God in all and for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by caruzo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
ehiemereawesome:

abeg make we nor come dey post unconfirmed info here.This your post cause wahala yersterday as someone called me about it and i call others too and one I told too later texted me that it is true and that he has gotten his mail.I later called and told others, only for him to later tell me that it was in his dream.Just negodi gi.lol
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by victoremuchay: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
caruzo bro.sorry to cut you off...pls are you.sure FCC has given them certificate of compliance cuz as of monday i heard the list was to be taken there.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by caruzo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
YEA

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.