Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (16471 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sapphire86: Well, thank Seun or Whoever put this on d fp cuz I neva wld ve opened it, I truly ve bn entertained.
Shout out 2 my e-sister Idowu who kept me entertained all thru
Shout out 2 my wonderful sexkillz who murdered foxy on his own thread, now I knw how Beyonce must ve felt when she released -bow down b**tches (I mean WTF was she smokin or sitting on?)
Finally, foxy, when next will u go farming without taking ur tools along?
Right bck @ u my niggie! grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by jt2010: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You know I had to google that word so I can have a suitable answer for you.

Aint no kid but this is the first time I'm dealing with something like this.

Started doing stuffs since I was [b].... well... a long time ago
grin grin grin[/b]

So with your .... well... a long time ago, you are still a learner!!! If truly u are a master of the game (as you claim) bros, check your sperm counts abeg.... tongue lipsrsealed
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by ibraivory: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
overdrive: Pls how much does a pregnancy test cost.if positive tell her u are anti_abortion.if she wants to go ahead with d d&c she can go on so far u hv made ur mind known.gd luck
Guy,stand ur ground. 1st,she shld go 4 blood pregnancy test,wen confirmed +ve,b bold 2 tel her parents if she refuse 2 kp d belle. 3rd,tel her u re ready 2 b a father
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by uzy4toniayahoo: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Why worry wen u hv proven 2 be a man, tak her 2 d hosp 4 a confirmatory test, if positive, tak her straight 2 ur parents n begin d marriage. Congrats!
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You can't fit stand by me ba cry
Pardon? Wen u sef dey ask d barbie to say ya name, I dey dia? Wen she dey release ya demons, i dey dia? U better carry ya cross. tongue
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Premature sex is ungodly and a SIN. From my Christian perspective whether you consent to abortion or not, the blood of that child is on you both if she actually carries out the dastardly act.

Encourage her enough not to abort and do everything reasonable within your power to prevent her spilling innocent blood. Involve your parent and hers and also some important people like clerics to help speak to her about the danger and consequences of abortion.

U are very close becoming a cold blood murderer. Be wise and act fast.
God warned you of the consequences before you stubbornly betrayed so no excuses on the penalties and sorry if you are an atheist the sermon is not for you but, karma will surely catch up with you someday.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by deols(f): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Oops! @ least you got it proven.

Anyways sha, if u are keeping d baby, have a thorough understanding of your role(s).

I pity d children brought up in this kinda situation. Na them go suffer the 'sins' of d parents.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by sweetgala(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
May all d letters in ur keypad/keyboard begin slap u.U a foolish gal o! U octopus! Wtf? I swear na Satan create dis one o! Hanhan? Which kian human being go type dis kian thing and click submit? Na... U b confirm excrembre. Jeez!

Idowu I fear you ooh..you just jeje compose unleash for the girl.. grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by bibelo: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy my man,guy dis 2013 thou should not fall maga.Please go do the pregnancy test and take it up from there.All this worry without action go just make ur BP rise like #my oga at the Top#.make una stop dis crap sermon about abstinence, WE ALL STEAL KPOMO TO EAT AT ONE POINT OR THE ORDER. who ever moved this thread to frontpage dey vex. Francis is a good name for a baby at this tym
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
If you're not going to marry her,don't force her to have a baby for u.don't try to ruin her life for ur selfish interest.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by nastydamus(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You should have told me na. Me did some window things and I got caught.

Damn. Will think with my the head on my neck next time not the one between my legs cry cry
Next time? U have to take that girl to the altar o.
You're done with 'window' things now...lol.
Lemme set calendar for nine months later.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by greedie1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
lotannam:

bad bad girl, dont wish to come against ur type

ahah wetin i do nah? grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
sweet_gala:

Idowu I fear you ooh..you just jeje compose unleash for the girl.. grin
It wasn't me... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by uchechuwku: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
FOXYBONE

i'm pained. your reaction shows that you are inconsiderate, insensitive, selfish and stupid

you should consider how she is feeling right now and the disappointment she has caused her loved ones.
things like this ain't easy
i know it is majorly not you fault BUT it is your responsibility. Tell her how you feel about the pregnancy but be considerate about her options/choices.

don't panic.
don't dwell much on the amount it's guna cost you (depending on her decision......it's not even guna cost you much (5-8k) except you wan force her to born pikin)
if you guys decide to separate later on, don't let it be cos of the pregnancy issue

well, i'd have given you a first hand experience but nairaland and yab sha
it's scary but don't panic. be responsible. it is your property.... grin grin grin

ps- I've embraced celibacy. no more sex (protected/unprotected)
she's TRYING to understand. but you know gurls nah..(thinking maybe i no love am again )

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by goldstarpamela(f): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pls how old re u??
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
19 undecided
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by keyword(f): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
I really congratulate you on your decision to keep the baby. This goes on to say you are responsible. ♍Ɣ question is, are you ready to shoulder the responsibilities that comes with having a baby? Finances patience, love and care, attention. Children demand that a lot. Are you ready to pay the price? How well do you know your girlfriend to share this bond with her forever? When the euphoria of being a daddy dies down, reality will set in. ♍Ɣ suggestion is, don't act on impulses. Make the right decisions. Seriously, ♍Ɣ take is give your life to Christ.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by ChefMike(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
"Let the cat out of the bag" so that her parent will not lose her should the unfortunate happen in the cause of the abortion.Then you will face the trauma of your life.So be wise.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: 19 undecided

**Slaps her round about**

Na so you see me finish ba...
angry angry angry
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by qhiwegh(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=18pt] Aborting is far cheaper than raising a pikin. So consider that she saved you a lot of money. [/size]
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
qhiwegh: [size=18pt] Aborting is far cheaper than raising a pikin. So consider that she saved you a lot of money. [/size]

O my God....

Are you serious?
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
qhiwegh: [size=18pt] Aborting is far cheaper than raising a pikin. So consider that she saved you a lot of money. [/size]
Wtf? dem for abort u o! Commercial waste! Ewwwh! U make me sick.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by qhiwegh(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wtf? dem for abort u o! Commercial waste! Ewwwh! U make me sick.
Foxy_Ultimate:

O my God....

Are you serious?

Of course I'm serious! You don't think Nigeria has enough people? You don't think Nigeria is overpopulated? The last thing this country needs is more children from people who can't afford to raise them and give them a proper upbringing.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by valboy20(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
nawa...foxy...even u self.

Una mata taya me oh...buh i dey SMH4U
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by valboy20(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
qhiwegh:

Of course I'm serious! You don't think Nigeria has enough people? You don't think Nigeria is overpopulated? The last thing this country needs is more children from people who can't afford to raise them and give them a proper upbringing.

na who do miracle wey comot dx 1 from abyss
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by qhiwegh(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
valboy20:

na who do miracle wey comot dx 1 from abyss

You'd think with all those miracles, Nigeria wouldn't be such a sh!th0le compared to a low-population country like Gabon or Norway.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by valboy20(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
qhiwegh:

You'd think with all those miracles, Nigeria wouldn't be such a sh!th0le compared to a low-population country like Gabon or Norway.

huh? undecided
qhiwegh:

huh?
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
Enough of the bashing abeg, follow this link....

https://www.nairaland.com/1232770/pain-foxybone-thanks-nairaland#14864430

You've all been [size=30pt]foxed[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by repogirl(f): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Br3nd4: And why should a girl even want an abortion? Jeez!!

Please dont let her abort the baby (thats if she really is pregnant)

I'm not exactly pro abortion but then why wouldn't a woman consider abortion. Do you know the kind of responsibility it is to be saddled with a kid when u rn't ready for one? Also, aside from being looked as like a tramp with a bastaard, it would gravely affect her 'marriage-ability' in future. Not many men would want to be saddled with a woman who comes with a kid. How would she even go about telling her parents?

I would advice that the baby be kept, you have to talk to the lady and let her know you are seriously against it. If your mom foxy, can take care of the child, best you take care of d child since the lady obviously isn't ready to at the moment because later on she will regret dis decision to terminate it.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Sheybor(f): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
hmmnn....do d test 1st,nd lata sit down,clear ur head nd tink of wat u want....den sit ha down nd both of u shud discuss nd agree on a decisionsad
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Mamabugi(f): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2013
:Dwish u luck. baba bomboy ;Dwish u luck. baba bomboy
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Mamabugi(f): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2013
wish u luck. baba bomboy ;Dwish u luck. baba bomboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.