Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227403 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
noriega: @dasdexter the signals are already gone. All in greens and closed out.
no P bro, jst watchin 4 d nxt signals frm u guys, kip d good work up
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ Dasdexter sent u a pm. On how to go about KILLING BOM! Hope that helps
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
noriega: @ Dasdexter sent u a pm. On how to go about KILLING BOM! Hope that helps
, yeah mehn tanx, ama check it out now, i really luv dis forum so supportive
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
noriega: @ Dasdexter sent u a pm. On how to go about KILLING BOM! Hope that helps
, noriega i jst checked ma email inbox couldn't find it, could u pls resend it to asuakakashi@gmail.com.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by femadesh(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2013

abeg send a pm to me too or to femadesh2002@gmail.com......tanx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Would get back to u with the email soon
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by femadesh(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
noriega: Would get back to u with the email soon

many thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
ok boss, jst realised i did a mistake on my email id.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2013

Pls Noriega, help me with it and send to visionworld101@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
noriega help send it to me pazu003@uniport.edu.ng tanx man
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by samfaj(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Abeg, don't left me out ooo...This is my email: walefajumobi@gmail.com
Thanx.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
demoreon: freshhhhhhhhhhh

Sell - Put From 0.9207 To 0.9175 USD/CHF 8:23 AM Tuesday, 20 August 2013 2:00 PM Tuesday, 20 August 2013 Down Trend. Pair reached critical support and expected to continue the down trend movement to 0.9188 with possible fall to 0.9175
While I greatly commend your effort at ensuring everyone here fills with green from BO, we also know that being taught how to catch fish is preferrable to being given fish every day.
Bro, almost everyone here knows your alerts on this thread do work fine and well, some are not happy to get to the thread late to miss those alerts.
I remembered someone here suggested posting them on Whatsapp Group Room, I don't know if such room exists.
It is said that when communication does not get to receivers, it translates to noise for them.
Bro, posting your alerts here, which is commendable, while the forumites miss them does not enable us to feel your impact as we should though you are not doing it for any financial consideration, we really appreciate it.
I just want to use this medium to implore you to kindly share the strategy with us so your impact can be grealy felt and I believe just as Rosay is being respected and known today for his selfless contribution on the Forex Alert Thread, you'll remain indelible in our hearts. Givers never lack and nothing, except illegal, I think should be kept secret.
God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2013

Hi @ noriega plz have been on this thread in a while now listening to comments and suggestions

on this thread i love you guys and plz am sample on my BOM but results not good and so plz i would

love help and support on this plz with everything you've got...... i would forever be greatful

thank you so much in advance akinjideyemiola@gmail.com.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
wapmasta001:

ALMOST FORGOT DZ ;;;; TANKS TO GUYZ WHO MENTIONED WATSAPP HERE;;;;;I HAVE A GROUP ON WATSAPP WHR WE DROP ALERTS AND TEACH HW TO TRADE WITH D PLAIN CHART BELOW;;;;LIKE I SAID;;;;;IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN JOINING THE GROUP AND U KNW U R READY TO LEARN HOW TO USE HLINES AND OTHER PA PATTERNS TO TRADE BOTH BOM AND FX;;;;;JUST WHATSAPP ME TO ADD YOU WITH DIZZ NUMBER 07034380430;;;;;; LIKE I SAID;;ONLY PRICE ACTION AND NO INDICATORS ONLY;;;;

BENIFITS;;;;;;;LEARN PA
*KNOW HW TO TRADE WITH IT
*BOM AND FX ALERTS FROM ME AN OTHERS
AND ALSO ENJOY URSELF;;;;;PLS I BILIV WE AR ALL HERE TO MK MONI;;;;MAY GOD HELP US;;;;ONCE AGAIN GOODLUCK TO THE HOUSE;;;
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Optimisticgondy i really enjoyed your write up and most of all your ideaology. But this is reality and it doesnt work that way in real life. This is a thread were people share the ideas and skills on trading forex and binary options. I personally have gained from this thread and i know that you can only get what is given to you. There are traders here who have lots of trading experiences and have picked up good trade secrets which they use for trading. Some give out systems and strategies while some give u signals.

So in life you only get what you are given. @ demoreon gives signals and i must add very good signals. I presume thats all he gives. So i would advice that you stick with his signal and make yourself some green. His source is his LOKO! And best known to him. I respect him for that, and to every trader strive to develope yourself and a unique way to trade. Like i personally i trade the news, but i just dont trade it blindly. I have indicators and news feeders which give me the right munition to make my calls on the market.

@desdexter and my good people, i would do you an email later today with more info am on the road right now cant do much from here.

Always keep it GREEN!

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by encrypt(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ noriega pls i sent a pm request i also need help with BOM...you can send to my email adigwuarnold@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
noriega: @Optimisticgondy i really enjoyed your write up and most of all your ideaology. But this is reality and it doesnt work that way in real life. This is a thread were people share the ideas and skills on trading forex and binary options. I personally have gained from this thread and i know that you can only get what is given to you. There are traders here who have lots of trading experiences and have picked up good trade secrets which they use for trading. Some give out systems and strategies while some give u signals.

So in life you only get what you are given. @ demoreon gives signals and i must add very good signals. I presume thats all he gives. So i would advice that you stick with his signal and make yourself some green. His source is his LOKO! And best known to him. I respect him for that, and to every trader strive to develope yourself and a unique way to trade. Like i personally i trade the news, but i just dont trade it blindly. I have indicators and news feeders which give me the right munition to make my calls on the market.

@desdexter and my good people, i would do you an email later today with more info am on the road right now cant do much from here.

Always keep it GREEN!
i could have clicked LIKE but no, not when you nearly taunted Optimist. Mr demoreon might have felt like what he can give is alerts. thats cool by the way, but as Optimist puts it, it becomes a noise when someone gets in and sees he missed it. as far as the world knows the only way to get something from someone is to ask, not unless that person prefers to keep it to himself.

i am satisfied so far with the strategy i have. but i am advocating for someone who needs something. Optimist, on behalf of the thread asked demoreon for to drop his strategy. it is up to demoreon to agree to open up and share his secret. and i won't commend you noriega if you so prefer to encourage demoreon to keep to his alerts posting. i am sure you won't be happy if while you where a newbie all those forex ogas gives you alerts instead of atleast a strategy that gives them those alerts. you get the drill?

So for the record, and on behalf of the rookies here,@ demoreon, we wish you comply, bear with us and open up as well as to what strategy you used. we know u spent a whole lot of time, effort and money to come up to that. Just do the house a favour and release your money making blueprints.

Thanks for your consideration

7 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jeco(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls i dont mind that ur news feeder as well. I will also appreciate other stuff that will always keep me green. My email is: jobiorah@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

noriega: @Optimisticgondy i really enjoyed your write up and most of all your ideaology. But this is reality and it doesnt work that way in real life. This is a thread were people share the ideas and skills on trading forex and binary options. I personally have gained from this thread and i know that you can only get what is given to you. There are traders here who have lots of trading experiences and have picked up good trade secrets which they use for trading. Some give out systems and strategies while some give u signals.

Always keep it GREEN!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
I have sent email to @desdexter and my good people.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Noriega. Thanks for your explanation and at the same time, for sharing your system with fellow forumites here.
Well if Demo feels the best way to keep he can keep the thread alive and help guys here is through his alerts, I also prefer he continues with it so it we don't have reoccurrence of some misunderstandings we had here in the past.
However, it'll be appreciative if he can also have a Whatsapp Group where alerts can be received by members immediately they are posted; that doesn't stop him from posting here at as well. I, myself, don't trade these days cos I'm in Online Price Action "School Class". My views regarding using indicators have totally change. With PA, I see lots of opportunities merely looking at the chart. But discipline not to trade until completion of the course doesnt allow me to trade. In fact, if Demoroen's system involves using indicator(s), I won't be interested in learning it at all. But I guess his system is based on PA, that's why I'm interested in learning it.
Shalom!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
noriega: I have sent email to @desdexter and my good people.
, tanx noriega but d email id u were suppose to send it 2 is asuakakashi@gmail.com, dasdexter was a mistake i typed
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by encrypt(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
@noriega sorry i didnt get ur mail...my email is adigwuarnold@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
@sunwalk, I just liked your post cos it educative. I didn’t mean to taunt @Optimist rather I was just expressing an opinion. But this is life and it’s really hard but it’s not impossible. I have learnt in life not to push to hard. Contrary to the general opinion , good things come easy. I can definitely give you my name on a forum and not my SSN (Social security Number) blah blah! What am i trying to say? Its simple, @saintfaculty (Big up man, you have really made people's life here good) come up with dupe systems, and @ demoreon gives signals.

Now am thinking out loud - am grateful for his signal (duo I don’t use them), and i know some people are making greens with it. If he wanted to share it then his first post would have been ' hey guys i have a system to share' but unfortunately that not the case. So people you either thank your God for sending @ demoreon to post his signals each day, taking his time which no one pays him for to do so. Just make the best with his signals.

Now the lesion of the day is, instead of waiting for handouts. Go online spend hours research, read, try new things on demo and build your technique cos i don’t call it a system or strategy. @saintfaculty has been dropping dupe systems here and yet i know some people are still not making green. So it not about the system, take some time out and develop yourselves. That is worth more than any system.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by encrypt(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Demo's alerts are amazing trading them on my alpari demo...its been gr wink winkn also tried it on BOM but on a short time frame 30mins trade...also for those that dont see it early that doesnt mean you cant use it..just check the quotes and the expiration time...if the expiration time of the alert is still more than two hrs and the price is still in range then go for it just enter the trade and set your TP (dont get greedy)... shocked shocked pls is there anyone here who uses an alpari real account?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
noriega: Now the lesion of the day is, instead of waiting for handouts. Go online spend hours research, read, try new things on demo and build your technique cos i don’t call it a system or strategy......So it not about the system, take some time out and develop yourselves. That is worth more than any system.
1000 likes
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
I have resent it dex
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jeco(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yes i hv an Alpari UK real account. Any problem?

encrypt: Demo's alerts are amazing trading them on my alpari demo...its been gr wink winkn also tried it on BOM but on a short time frame 30mins trade...also for those that dont see it early that doesnt mean you cant use it..just check the quotes and the expiration time...if the expiration time of the alert is still more than two hrs and the price is still in range then go for it just enter the trade and set your TP (dont get greedy)... shocked shocked pls is there anyone here who uses an alpari real account?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Noriega, i couldnt find the NEWs tinz u said u want to tell the house, or have u not dropped the info?
oyewale2000@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by folaschool: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Noriega, i couldnt find the NEWs tinz u said u want to tell the house, or have u not dropped the info?
rockgold92@yahoo.com and am yet to locate saintfaculty's latest indicator for bom
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
noriega: I have resent it dex
, yo i appreciate, tanx.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
folaschool: @Noriega, i couldnt find the NEWs tinz u said u want to tell the house, or have u not dropped the info?
rockgold92@yahoo.com and am yet to locate saintfaculty's latest indicator for bom

sent it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.