Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? (228053 Views)

10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes / Who Is The Richest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by tafari(m): 4:07am On Jul 24, 2006
I think It is Alhaji Aliko Dangote,

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by diddy4(m): 4:14am On Jul 24, 2006
u think, well, he is one of the richest but he aint the richest.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 4:18am On Jul 24, 2006
we can't tell cuz most of them are stealling Nigeria money

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by otolorin(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2006
Hotstepper:

we can't tell because most of them are stealling Nigeria money

quite agree with u jo - no honest man makes it to the top 10 richest nigerians as far as i'm concerned

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by michy(f): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2006
i think Dangote is the richest
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2006
AM THE RICHEST MAN IN NIGERIA, JUST KIDDING

THE RACE IS BETWEEN DANGOTE AND MIKE ADENUGA
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by justak(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2006
The current richest man in Nigeria is Mike Adenuga shocked and he is worth 1.7m naira estimated of course. Ahl Aliko Dangote is worth 1.6m naira.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by mukina2: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2006
seun of NL cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2006
how can you just mention just 2 people? is it cuz they are the other two people that the media mentioned or cuz u r yoruba and know more of the yorubas or what? as I said b4, noone can tell,
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by DaHitler(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2006
IBB is easily the richest man in the country. He has been and at the rate things are going, he will die the richest man in the country.

I think its ludicrous that such a baltant thief can be allowed to roam free in the country.

From what I have heard, IBB has at least 5 billion. And that is assuming he already a few billion dollars tampering with our democracy and making sure his coke sniffing wife is nice and high.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by wise(m): 12:09am On Jul 26, 2006
It unfortunate that you all don't know that i am the RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD TALKLESS OF NIGERIA.
If you want to know if what i have said is true or not,argue it. cool cool cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by otolorin(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2006
wise:

It unfortunate that you all don't know that i am the RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD TALKLESS OF NIGERIA.
If you want to know if what i have said is true or not,argue it. cool cool cool

yea rite
i agree with you - but that is because i easily made you the richest man - by buyin you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by peterson: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2006
oh my oh my, yeah right aliko dangote and mike adenuga indeed, mike adenuga is only fronting for ibb, i would rather say ibb and aliko dangote are one of the richest in nigeria,
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by GNature(m): 12:59am On Sep 07, 2006
I think IBB is the richest man in Nigeria. His estimated net worth is over $10 billion.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Temin(m): 3:43am On Sep 08, 2006
lipsrsealed ss I think it is our dear baba Iyabo. wait till he get out of Aso rock
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by olola1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2006
Hi guys, why are uover flogging an already known issue.I think it is me OLOLO 1 another person is a counterfeit
1luv
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Gettolove(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2006
i think it is me because i hope so
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by peterz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2006
IBB is the richest,
point of direction to just ak
Adenuga is worth about $1.8b
and Dangote bout $1.6b.
beside these 3 nigerians, i have not
seen any richer!
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2006
my top 5

ibb
adenuga
atiku
obasonjo
dangote

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Gettolove(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2006
you guys are speculators cos you dont have back up for your rating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by dennylove(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2006
Who is dangote angry angry angry
who is Adenuga? how much do you think they have shocked shocked shocked
AM THE NEXT RICHEST MAN, grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 1:27am On Oct 29, 2006
dream on dude
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2006
I think Dangote is the richest mostly-honest businessman in Nigeria. His money comes from his business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by chimaze(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2006
Who is Dangote, when his uncle Aminu Dantata and Cosmas Maduka aka Coscharis is there. What of Annie Okonkwo.

Let me tell you guys there are loads of traders in main market Onitcha, Nnewi and Nkpor that are far more richer than Dantata & Mike Adenuga. You guys know about Dantata because he imports rice, cement and sugar. Whhile these business men are into other Biz which we don't know.

We have plenty of Billionaires in Nigeria which we don't Know. I bet you guys have not heard of Alhadji Bature & Shiekh Isiaku Rabiu.

Guys make una cool down Adenuga & Dangote are Rich but there are biz peeps far more richer than they are.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2006
uhmmmmm
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2006
A lot of "rich" people are heavily in debt because they borrow to finance their businesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by egoldman(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2006
the right question would have been ,who is the richest criminal in Nigeria ,asking just who is the richest is to assume that they made legal money ,no they are all crooks .
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2006
We want to know the richest person that earned her riches through business rather than crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 2:30am On Nov 12, 2006
Seun:

A lot of "rich" people are heavily in debt because they borrow to finance their businesses.

Thats very true
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by egoldman(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2006
Seun:

We want to know the richest person that earned her riches through business rather than crime.

none of these quoted criminals angry angry
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by deejay1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2006
av u guy 4got nigerian footballers i fink pple lk okocha ,kanu and new boy mikel will d richest in nigeria now coz football his there own trade init? if u consider the exchange rate of d money they cash in per week it will be nigerian footballers!!!
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by deejay1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2006
hmm i fink it ganna b nigerian footballs in d lks of mikel,kanu,okocha and some others coz if u look @ d exchange rate it worthy of sayin na d nigerian footballs dat r the richest in nigeria of 2day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.