Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227490 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
murphy02:

please can you reply with the link, i dont have the module ten at all

thanks
shoot me a PM or better still, send your email add to mine:...........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Tassembly(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2013

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by MrTemple(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2013
Pls can sum1 help me on how to fund an acct with binary.com usin gtbank mastercard.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
sunwalk: study the pic well, see ow to spot the trend. from the RSI if it is above 50 for uptrend or below 50 for down trend. the MACD is for additional confirmation. the indicator settings are on the pix. guys in the house who have enough time can help me here. it works for all time frame. in my own case, i keep betting up for up trend till the RSI touches the 80 level downward or the second time. same is applied in d opposit way for down trend.

this strategy was cooked by me. the MM comes later.

just save the snapshot on ur lappy and use zoom tools to view it well. go to ur MT4 look through ur chart and see what always happens when the RSI crosses 50 in either direction.

courtesy of SUNWALK
oga sunwalk,pls your EURUSD touch strategy,what barrier do you apply.the one with parabolic sar and macd.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH........ Where is everybody nah...

Charlso pls i need ur email, pls help me send it to oyewale2000@gmail.com
Thanks bro.

People still dey watch forex season films grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
GBPAUD BULLISH 24HRS

GBPJPY BULLISH 24HRS

GBPCAD BULLISH 24HRS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
AUDCHF BEARISH 24HRS

CADCHF BEARISH 24HRS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by murphy02(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Optimisticgondy: shoot me a PM or better still, send your email add to mine:...........

thanks man, i have it now.........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
The flow of Price action with 95% sure bet accuracy if you know how to play with it.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by spacebaba: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
acentuate aw dis one be nah, oga charlso I need to discuss sum things with u, dis is ma email spacekedet@gmail.com or better still drop urs, thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omejeo: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
pls oga in the house can anyone send me the videoe on price action to poampearl@gmail.com thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by signz: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
accentuate: The flow of Price action with 95% sure bet accuracy if you know how to play with it.

kindly explain. Godbless
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month guys.
Permit me to digress from the topic of this thread and announce the release of a single track yesterday.
Besides trading, I'm an Artist and just did a song titled WONDER WONDER for your listening and dancing pleasure.
WONDER WONDER by GONDY
Download here www.picosong.com/knkd

Thanks all.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stephenoye65(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
I greet all d ogas in d house, hapi sunday & hapi new month.I can see dt guys are busy with d forex videos.Anyone who has downloaded d videos kindly send to my mail stevooyeni@gmail.com .Na beg i beg o.Make una help make me self use BOM money do christmas and new year o.God bless u all.You have all been wonderful.Pls keep it up.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2013
GBPJPY BULLISH 20HRS!!!!

Signal invalid 1HR after this post.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 1:11am On Dec 02, 2013
omakay: GBPJPY BULLISH 20HRS!!!!

Signal invalid 1HR after this post.....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by demoreon: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2013
emmantrop: welcome back after a long system wahala.

I can see you guys are doing well here.
keep it up
Dude Buzz me on skype
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Happy new month guys.
Permit me to digress from the topic of this thread and announce the release of a single track yesterday.
Besides trading, I'm an Artist and just did a song titled WONDER WONDER for your listening and dancing pleasure.
WONDER WONDER by GONDY
Download here www.picosong.com/knkd

Thanks all.
pls leave your comments on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1538191/song-titled-wonder-wonder-me#1538191.1 if you've downloaded and listened to the song. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by myola777(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2013
2s£xy:
www.richpips.com/indicators/

@4sexy, thanks for this website, that place they call "bend and pick ur own" ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
USDJPY Bullish Till Friday

GBPJPY Bullish Till Friday.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stephenoye65(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2013
2s£xy:
www.richpips.com/indicators/

Thanks 2s£xy.Na choice problem remain
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stephenoye65(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2013
I have a dream,dt one day i will be like oga 2s£xy,saintfaculty,wapmasta,hushedAssasin,charlso1,demoreon nd d other ogas in d house.I will knw price action like abc,master candle formation,be a guru at divergence,pullback,et al dn,BOM go beg i no go hear.May God help me to help many as my ogas are doing,nd give a large heart to forgive those who wil stil offend me despite my efforts to be a blessing.Keep up guys nd God bles u all.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by youngchapp: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello everyone,

I want to announce to you all that MTN is give out free 1GB bonus but not to all sim oo....

just check yours to know if u are among. simple dia *559*4#

I checked two of my Sims, one of them was credited while the other one's was not.

Enjoy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by murphy02(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Optimisticgondy: shoot me a PM or better still, send your email add to mine:...........

my email is zeason2@yahoo.com
kindly send the 47 to 50

thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
murphy02:

my email is
kindly send the 47 to 50

thanks
sorry bro, I haven't downloaded it up to that Module. I only have them stored in an online storage account
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
@ Mr ........ (sorry for mentioning your real name here; I don't know your Nairaland Username)

When I was about downloading the Module 10 of the Brooks' videos you sent to me, it asked me to make a request for permission from you, which I did. Pls accept the request in your gmail account so I can proceed with the download.

Anyone who has the Module 10 or link to download it separately can send it to me at......
Sweet dreams all.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2013
hello guyz,
long tym, how r you doing and binary market, i blv u guyz r doin great, just to holla u
cheers
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by spacebaba: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Happy sunday guys, whats happening this thread is going down

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.