Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227196 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 11:29am On May 14, 2013
wapmasta001:
bank de binary z nt bad one....... wink wink wink

YEAH QUITE GOOD BUT MINI DEPOSIT START WITH 200USD. THEY ARE GOOD INDEED AND QUITE RESPECTED ESP IN THE STATES HUHNN
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by piusato3: 5:42pm On May 14, 2013
which broker operates a good binary option that one can join
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 9:16pm On May 14, 2013
Pls guru masters, I need your help

Does anyone using the below (pic) strategy or have solution to that?

If yes, please I need your help.

please, I need an indicator or a strategy that will enable me to know when market has reached to its peak either FALLING or RAISING.

Please look at the Pic below to see what I mean.

Thanks in advance

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2013
lemme me guess......the candles are circled,the black candle tin line touches d line down there marking the end of the market and the one at the top touches the last line then redirect it movement marking the beginning of a new tred.... One can do this without using a software.

Na guessing tins oo.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2013
SORRY BUT YOU SOUND LIKE A NEWBIE ACCORDING TO DAT QUESTION....YOU CAN USE MANY WAYZ TO KNOW WEN A NEW TREND WANT TO START OR WEN IT MAY END.... THE REASONS Y I SAID "MAY" IZ DAT DIZ IS PRICE WHICH RESPEKTS NOBODY, SO ATTIMES EVEN WEN U FINK A NEW TREND IS STARTN , IT MIGHT B A CONTINUATION....... IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR INDICATORS DAT WUD TELL YOU WEN A TREND HAS COME TO AN END OR REACH ITS PEAK, DEN D USE OF STOCHS AND RELATIVE INDEX CAN DO DAT BUT DIZ ARE STILL LAGGING INDIES DAT CANNOT B RELIED ON. THE BEST WAY TO KNW WEN A TREND HAS COME TO AN END IZ MAKING USE OF ONLY ONE INDY I KNOW..."YOUR BRAIN" WAYS TO KNOW WEN A TREND HAS COME TO AN END...DZ MIGHT HELP.
USE OF CANDLESTICKS PATTERNS, BUTTOMS, SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVELS..........ALL DIZ LIES ON IDENTIFYING AND STUDYING ABOUT SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVELS......STUDY THOSE TERMS ABOVE YOU WOULD BE GOOD....DATZ ONLY D INDICATOR I KNOW THAT I CAN BEAT MY CHEST TO....FOR EXAMPLE, I WAS HOLDING A TRADE ON AU TODAY...THEN I SAW A DOUBLE BOTTOM, I BET YOU AT DIZ LEVEL, IF U SHUD APPLY INDY LIKE STOCH.... U WUD C DAT IT MYT HAVE BEEN OVERSOLD.....ALL DID WAS I ALLOWED D BOTTOM TO B BROKEN....THEN I SOLD D PAIR....DEN IT STARTED RANGING, WUD HAVE CLOSED IT, BUT I STILL HELD IT COZ I WAS SURE D TREND WUD STILL CONT, AND IT LATER DID....IF IT WAS NT FOR D STUDYN OF S AND R LEVELS......I WUD NOT ENTERED D TRADE COZ I WUD B SCARED ITS OVERSOLD............

ANOTHER THING I QUITE KNOW DAT IS REAL ; STUDY "MANUAL MURREY MATHS" ....AND CANDLE PATTERNS...........U WUD ALWAYS B ABLE TO KNOW WEN PRICE HAS REACHED ITS PEAK...JUST LIKE I SAID.....STUDY STUDY AND STUDY ON SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE......................PEACE............ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2013
YOU CAN ALWAYS TRADE ANYTIME OF THE DAY LIKE I USE TO SAY.....JUST CAME IN ......GOT 2 TRADES IN NOT LESS DAN A 1OMINS.....ALL YOU NEED IS SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE KNOWLEDGE............

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2013
THOSE ARE MY ONLY TRADE FOR TODAY...............CYA GUYZ....YOUR BOY WAPPY...... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 8:16am On May 15, 2013
wapmasta001: THOSE ARE MY ONLY TRADE FOR TODAY...............CYA GUYZ....YOUR BOY WAPPY...... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks master wapmasta,
But pls can you help me with those indicators.

please sir, ask you said I'm new on this.

Abeg sir,

this is my email emmantrop@gmail.com in cast you want to send it there.

Thanks once again
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2013
emmantrop:

Thanks master wapmasta,
But pls can you help me with those indicators.

please sir, ask you said I'm new on this.

Abeg sir,

this is my email emmantrop@gmail.com in cast you want to send it there.

Thanks once again

Which sir?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2013
Chaaaaaai shocked shocked shocked shocked
thank God i used 30 seconds, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
the news nearly went against me.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2013
sunwalk: Chaaaaaai shocked shocked shocked shocked
thank God i used 30 seconds, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
the news nearly went against me.

News traders lol.....Na GOD SAVE DAT UR BIG ASS......LMAO
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 3:54pm On May 15, 2013
wapmasta001:

Which sir?

The sir I mean na wapmasta001.

pls I need your help
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2013
emmantrop:

The sir I mean na wapmasta001.

pls I need your help

AHEAD YOU CAN GO SIR........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2013
TRADES WERE TAKING ON DIZ CANDLE ......

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 6:38pm On May 15, 2013
wapmasta001: TRADES WERE TAKING ON DIZ CANDLE ......

Thanks for helping me

But sir, from your candle stick, there are 3 different colour of candle stick on the diagram, pls explain more.
And also where will I get the FIBO indicator (I mean this one that you are using)

Finally, Thank you once again.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Cyprian213(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2013
PLS GUYS, AM NEW HERE AND I WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS BETONMARKET. CAN ANY ONE PLS GIVE ME THE TUTORIAL ON BOT,MEANING OF THE TERMS AND HOW TO PLACE MY OTHER OR BET.MY EMAIL IS cyprianmaduako@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2013
emmantrop:

Thanks for helping me

But sir, from your candle stick, there are 3 different colour of candle stick on the diagram, pls explain more.
And also where will I get the FIBO indicator (I mean this one that you are using)

Finally, Thank you once again.

The pink candles are for bearish movements while d blue candles are for bullish movements......and d last one which is the dark brown is for undicided movement of d market..........wud attach d fibo wen am on pc.....hope i ansad ur questxn?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 8:22pm On May 15, 2013
wapmasta001:

The pink candles are for bearish movements while d blue candles are for bullish movements......and d last one which is the dark brown is for undicided movement of d market..........wud attach d fibo wen am on pc.....hope i ansad ur questxn?

Thanks again sir,

But sir, pls don't forget the indicator too, or if you have the full guide on this pls help me. I promise to appreciate you for that.

Baba Thank you ooo.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2013
i would attach d fib pivots wen am on pc.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2013
wapmasta001: i would attach d fib pivots wen am on pc.
here

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2013
another good point just as i came in tonight.........

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2013
might wana c wat also happened on fx quite funny....as usual........lol

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by papylo4real: 4:28am On May 16, 2013
Wapmasta i see you ooo..... Keep up the good work bro...
My fellow BOM chopper in the house,
I will still keep saying that learning candle pattern, support and resistance is the way out as my oga wappy dey always tell me...
Indicator can just be a means to have upper hand than price....
Study Study.....we are getting there
I will be posting some chart screenshot of trades taken.
Unto say school wahala, boys still dey chop for midnyt...lol
Thanks,
Papylo

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 9:01am On May 16, 2013
wapmasta001:
here

Thanks

pls give me your control mobile no.
I want to reach you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2013
emmantrop:

Thanks

pls give me your control mobile no.
I want to reach you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2013
papylo4real: Wapmasta i see you ooo..... Keep up the good work bro...
My fellow BOM chopper in the house,
I will still keep saying that learning candle pattern, support and resistance is the way out as my oga wappy dey always tell me...
Indicator can just be a means to have upper hand than price....
Study Study.....we are getting there
I will be posting some chart screenshot of trades taken.
Unto say school wahala, boys still dey chop for midnyt...lol
Thanks,
Papylo

good job PAPYLO......AM PROUD OF YOU.....YOU ARE ALMOST THERE..........(SMILES)...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 10:39am On May 16, 2013
Research mode activated ......www.forexstrategiesresources.com on my mind...join me lets move to d nest level grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by papylo4real: 12:42pm On May 16, 2013
irabor001: Research mode activated ......www.forexstrategiesresources.com on my mind...join me lets move to d nest level grin grin grin
Thanks, Oga irabor, gonna join you there....
Learning still in progress
More greens to our accts
Papylo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2013
testing ........Gold rises than 1376.57 ..........AU HIGHER THAN 0.98176 .....3HRS 20MINS FOR BOTH...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by papylo4real: 1:43pm On May 16, 2013
wapmasta001: testing ........Gold rises than 1376.57 ..........AU HIGHER THAN 0.98176 .....3HRS 20MINS FOR BOTH...
miss this trade sha...
Anyway, i don run ooo, USD news
3 out of 4....... Price Action things noni....lolz
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2013
God bless me on news things. grin grin grin na the 1.30 news. EUR/USD was locked by BOM so i took USD/JPY. though the movement on EUR/USD was up up for the first 2mins. while USD/JPY retracted a bit far before completing the second candle. anyway, i hv started using 30seconds for new cos of the retractions almost always after 30secons of news release unless it is an up up or down down movement. P3AC3 wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2013
man of man. see d 3pm news. my discomfort is about the time i place my bets. almost always 9 seconds after d release. if u waste more than that, i pity you angry angry cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.