Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Hottest New Way To A Flat Belly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Hottest New Way To A Flat Belly (1201 Views)

Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly / Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly / Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hottest New Way To A Flat Belly by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2013
Normally, I don't recommend "weight-loss" supplements, especially weight-loss supplements that claim "easy" weight loss or "fast" weight loss. I strongly believe that the key to weight loss is a healthy diet and exercise, but there are some incredible superfoods that can deliver an added boost.

One superfood in particular, the green coffee bean, is creating major media buzz, and the research has me truly amazed.
[/b]

With only 20 mg of caffeine per serving, compared to a minimum of 100 mg for a good cup of coffee, green coffee bean extract doesn't work by making you nervous and jittery, it's not like roasted coffee or other caffeine based diet aids. Instead, the active ingredient, chlorogenic acid, slows down the release of sugar (glucose) into your blood, giving your body more time to process it and not store it as fat.....They key ingredient in the green coffee bean is a very important natural active compound called chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid works by inhibiting the release of glucose in the body, while at the same time boosting the metabolism or the "burning" of fat in the liver. These two mechanisms work together to inhibit the absorption of fat and eliminate weight gain.

[size=15pt]What to expect from the green coffee[/size]

We're sure you've tried a lot of different weight loss products that all promise to do amazing things then don't deliver. That shouldn't be the case, so we're going to tell you what we experienced when we tried Pure Green Coffee:
[size=14points]Potent Fat Burner
Works Quickly, Proven Results
Affordable Prices
Increase in Focus
Energy Throughout the day
No Jitters or Crashing[/size]

http://www.buypuregreencoffee.com/goog/content/?gclid=CNCln_b9mLYCFQdc3godHS0Ahw
Re: The Hottest New Way To A Flat Belly by IFY124(f): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2013
Where can I get it?
Re: The Hottest New Way To A Flat Belly by freetowns: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
my dear be very careful what you put inside your body. Green tea is good but u shuld reseacrh on some of the contents on some green teas out there in the market.
ww.afrofitz.
IFY124: Where can I get it?

(1) (Reply)

He Is 30+ But Gat A Joystick Of A 10yr Old / 6 Things You Can Do To Have A Flat Stomach / You’ll Never Look At A Banana In The Same Way Again After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.