Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigeria And The Job Seeker - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria And The Job Seeker (680 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome / Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And The Job Seeker by godfadda6(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2008
i have to be very frank, getting a job in nigeria has it's own peculiarities. stress, ups and downs.

but the most annoying thing now is the issue of fellow job seekers taking advantages of each other. example, they will tell u one bogus company is recruiting, then tell u send ur cv and all that, later contact u and tell u to pay one amount or the other into one account.

just cause you are desperate u send the money and nothing happen.

so i have this advice, in as much as we are all or most of us are applicants pls try not to be too desperate cos i have been. wait for your time it will surely come at least u have read testimonies on nairaland.

and look before u leap.

less i forget i still dey look for jab oh. so the honest ones pls try and keep posting and the bad ones rember that saying 'he who digs a hole in front of his fellow man, someone somewhre is waiting to do same for your son or daugter.

thanks guys and keep the flag flying have faith. God has promised us that he will never share his glory in our lifes with any one.

holla

(1) (Reply)

Chemical Engineers / Urgent Employment / Free Seminar On How To Get World Class It Training At Very Low Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.