Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society (1618 Views)

Why Do We Have More Baby Mama In Today Society ? / Why Are Girls Like This???(screenshot) / Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2013
When ever guys want to get a little frisky they call
us pigs but it's okay when they want to. Whenever
we screw up as guys we're complete "slowpokes" but when
they do it's "everyone makes mistakes and you can
learn from them". The biggest one is when guys
check out girls for their looks and their body girl's call us shallow and we should respect them for their
minds but girl's check out guys with great bodies and cute faces all
the time and they get off when a guy has a nice six
pack or bulging biceps and its "okay" we are not allowed to judge them.
We can't judge them by their
looks or body but they know who to go after us by our looks, the
money in our wallets, the car we drive and our job, and again its "okay" guys cannot complain about it.
There is so much double standards, and nobody dare say "not all girls are like that" they always use this stupid quote to dodge serious questions in most threads. Seriously if you carefully observe How hypocrytical girls are in today's society you wont be nice to them whatsoever. Use, cheat and dump is what befiets the lot. And the funny one is if a girl likes you and hits on you its societal mindset that you should see yourself as "lucky" , who said he wants her in the first place? how does she know that she's his type of girl?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by Owobobrown(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2013
Owobo brown: Na wa o

Na lie before
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by Darlenebabe: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2013
[quote
author=soccerinfo9ja]When ever guys want to get a little frisky they
call
check out girls for their looks and their body girl's call us shallow
and we should respect them for their
money in our wallets, the car we drive and our job, and again its "okay"
guys cannot complain about it.
There is so much double standards, and nobody dare say "not all girls
are like that" they always use this stupid quote to dodge serious
questions in most threads. Seriously if you carefully observe How
hypocrytical girls are in today's society you wont be nice to them
whatsoever. Use, cheat and dump is what befiets the lot. And the funny
one is if a girl likes you and hits on you its societal mindset that you
should see yourself as "lucky" , who said he wants her in the first
place? how does she know that she's his type of girl? [/quote] who no like better thing? wat about guys dat called girl name nko? abeg na 50-50
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: When ever guys want to get a little frisky they call
check out girls for their looks and their body girl's call us shallow and we should respect them for their
money in our wallets, the car we drive and our job, and again its "okay" guys cannot complain about it.
There is so much double standards, and nobody dare say "not all girls are like that" they always use this stupid quote to dodge serious questions in most threads. Seriously if you carefully observe How hypocrytical girls are in today's society you wont be nice to them whatsoever. Use, cheat and dump is what befiets the lot. And the funny one is if a girl likes you and hits on you its societal mindset that you should see yourself as "lucky" , who said he wants her in the first place? how does she know that she's his type of girl?

Girls are this, Girls are that, black women are like, Nigerian women are not..... Always complaining. Jobless Nigerian men, please use your time wisely and make the country better; that is a more pressing need!
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by pleep(m): 12:53am On Mar 28, 2013
You have woken up my broda, now go back to sleep. Thinking about this stuff will just piss you off wink

but u r right, what bothers me is how they then pretend to be 'oppressed'
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by MrCork17: 12:56am On Mar 28, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: When ever guys want to get a little frisky they call

brother...dont u have skoool homework? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by Mynd44: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2013
I agree with Pleep. Go to bed
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by pleep(m): 2:39am On Mar 28, 2013
not saying that his post is not true... its just an uphill battle to 'change' anything
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by 190: 3:30am On Mar 28, 2013
pleep: You have woken up my broda, now go back to sleep. Thinking about this stuff will just piss you off wink

but u r right, what bothers me is how they then pretend to be 'oppressed'

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by ceaz4r(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2013
True talk. @ Op
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by oyinbogirl(f): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
awwwww shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Young donny, you need to grab a pen and write this down... My OGs with vast experience in the game told me the same thing as a youngin' but I never took them seriously till I had to find out the hard way...

Women are the most pretentious people on this planet, the earlier you know that, the better for you... That's more reason why you should never trust any woman; fall in love; or get too attached to the opposite sex... It's a game - and make sure you play the game to the best of your ability...
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by luvmijeje(f): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Girls are this, Girls are that, black women are like, Nigerian women are not..... Always complaining. Jobless Nigerian men, please use your time wisely and make the country better; that is a more pressing need!

Best post.
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by seanbenito: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Whatever the objections raised, the poster got it spot on!
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
smh... Since wen did men stop choosing whom they date according to looks angry
Re: Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx: Young donny, you need to grab a pen and write this down... My OGs with vast experience in the game told me the same thing as a youngin' but I never took them seriously till I had to find out the hard way...

Women are the most pretentious people on this planet, the earlier you know that, the better for you... That's more reason why you should never trust any woman; fall in love; or get too attached to the opposite sex... It's a game - and make sure you play the game to the best of your ability...

(1) (Reply)

Funny: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / *wedding Take Away* Pics / How To Stay A Virgin Till Possibly Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.