Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae (12436 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by yuzedo: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2013
Pa Adesanya was shot nine times by the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha’s men.
Damn! shocked A hundred year old man was shot 9-times and he didn't blink, but 50-cent won't let us hear word because he managed to chest some rubber bullets from dane gun! angry undecided

Adesanya = ORIGINAL Gangsta! grin cool

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by henrysam(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2013
django1: I don't know what the deal is with all these pdp agents on nairaland, a c n is doing just fine in SW, we are witnessing growth and development, if that is due to the influence of bola tinubu then so be it, why must it be an head ache for you foreigners?

Don't mind them my bros, a white man drink gin and the cook is being intoxicated, I dnt know for them o. When dem baba falae and some elders of AD went into supporting OBJ for second termn it was tinubu that stood his ground not to be attached with the agreement. OBJ cornered them gave their seats to PDP the rest na story. The sturbornnes of tinubu is the legacy that we have in SW now with series of developmental projects. I won't mind to become a rebel like tinubu too in a situation like this. Eyin Baba e sempe

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Akpan107(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
God forbid i should be a rebel. come 2015, vote for PDP (GEJ) and never you vote for the rebels party.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Reference(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
But these are not new things. We all remember what went down then... don't we.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Delafruita(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
mike404: TINUBU should tell us what happened to barrister Funsho Williams
. Bloody murderer
words cant describe your ignorance.williams murderer was arrested but the case was dumped because they didnt want it to damage their chances of winning lagos in 2007.have you heard the name adeseye ogunlewe?
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Delafruita(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
gregg2: Falae is a clean man and not in
the category of Tinubu at all!
the same falae that served under babangida against the wishes of progressives?
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by ABsI1: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Dis old man shud b taken to a national musuem,stadium or eagle square to amuse&entertain d pple. Or beta stil he shud become a stand up comedian. Afenifere is DEAD. AFENIFERE my POO. Who listens to u jokers again? Even Obj is more preferable than u jesters. If not for abacha d Goathead,were u falae popular urself to get 1 vote from d pple? SAP AMBASSADOR. U beta all go to IKENNE&COMOT for Naija. BULLSHEET YORUBA PPLE
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by zanga420: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The most important lesson in the report is that leaders should adhere to due process. Had it been the AD primary election was not manipulated by Afenifere leaders, Tinubu wouldn't have been governor. The monster created by Afenifere, destroyed the organisation.

Afenifere forgot that the voice of the people is the voice of God. When the people spoke in that primary election, the leaders of Afenifere should have listened
the most significant point made so far in the thread. It such a pity how our leaders/politicians keep using us to play chess yet we dont realise it n stand our ground on what is right n just. We support and are happy when our neighbour is being maltreated without knowing we're raising a monster. Until we are ready to stand for what is right n just irrespective of ethnic/tribal affiliation, alot of things bedevilling us will continue.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Let me search google!

Who do I vote support,
Tinubu or Falae?

Who can I trust,
Tinubu or Falae?

Who is more deadly,
Tinubu or Falae?

Who is more corrupt,
Tinubu or Falae?

Who is more honest,
Tinubu or Falae?

Who is more a gangster,
Tinubu or Falae?

I will comment when I get the answers!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by jimharry21(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
the three parties involved Tinubu, Olu, & Atiku are all guilty of their own respective charges! They all should shut their trash and go enjoy the corrupt money they looted from Nigeria's Treasury.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by jaso1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ejiné: They're both rogues.

You lack the logical reasoning to recognize who actually present true and quality leadership.
Falae is an opportunist that misused and abuses the privilege given to him during the campaign against obj first election.
However, a true politician must know when and when not to dine with his political opponent, this is what Falae lack and comeuppance of this dislocation is affecting him now.
Tinubu is an authentic leader with good intention. Moreover most of his companies are here in Nigeria creating Job for the youths. His reason for been in government is to liberate and eliminate disconnect between the rich and the poor. Falae is with outdated ideas and still living in the past. This was a challenged problem Bola ige had and sacrifice his life in return. Had it been he knew he wouldn’t have join or work with evil party call PDP in the first place he will still be alive. Falae has become irrelevant and is looking for whom to use as leather via crisism. He should fall to grave,join his ancestors. We need Tinubu to move SW forward.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by OurYansh: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
Rebellion against the killer-party is‎​ a noble thing...

Why is‎​ Falae barking??

angry

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by free2ryhme: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
until falae says over his dead body then will i believe him
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by jaso1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Infact Falae should go and die because Tinubu himself cant even work with someone with outdated ideas. If this psycho amn and his cohort has done the rightful from begining Nigeria wont be where it is today, it's their ineptitudes and greed for luxury thing, they all own a house abroad, have houses in every part of the country yet he cant create employment through his pucblic loot furtune. He once a minister in the past, people should ask about his achievement when he was public office.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by USAMarshal: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
I am trying to remember a book I read many years ago while still in Nigeria. It's about a very poor child, I think his mum was deceased and his father married a new wife who was mean to him. He went to boarding school and the intimidation and oppression from wealthier classmates was overwhelming for him. I think at the end he overcame these situations. The book must have been published under the african writers series or longman or some press in ibadan. Please if you have any idea of the novel I described please drop your response.Thanks
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by tomakint: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
jas_o:

You lack the logical reasoning to recognize who actually present true and quality leadership.
Falae is an opportunist that misused and abuses the privilege given to him during the campaign against obj first election.
However, a true politician must know when and when not to dine with his political opponent, this is what Falae lack and comeuppance of this dislocation is affecting him now.
Tinubu is an authentic leader with good intention. Moreover most of his companies are here in Nigeria creating Job for the youths. His reason for been in government is to liberate and eliminate disconnect between the rich and the poor. Falae is with outdated ideas and still living in the past. This was a challenged problem Bola ige had and sacrifice his life in return. Had it been he knew he wouldn’t have join or work with evil party call PDP in the first place he will still be alive. Falae has become irrelevant and is looking for whom to use as leather via crisism. He should fall to grave,join his ancestors. We need Tinubu to move SW forward.
What makes him an authentic leader with good intentions if I may ask? He has been in charge of Lagos since 1999 up to now, and I ask again, is the gap between the rich and poor in Lagos getting wider or narrower? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Afam4eva(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Olu Falae should keep quiet. Him and Tinubu are birds of the same feather. so i don't know why he's crying because Tinubu has gained more prominence than him. . He should be blamed for going against due process which would have allowed Funso Williams to emerge as the AD governorship candidate but instead he chose Tinubu. So, why is he complaining?

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by saved: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
take dat: Baba Falae basking in arrant self-glorification and illusions of grandeur.
:- oh God! All those who had been imposing candidates on us , determining our future for personal interest,and still wish to continue, they and those candidates shall continue to fight and Lord, nullify their evil plans IJN! Amen.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by babymama3: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
Let them hire assassins and eliminate themselves
Who cares?
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by dayokanu(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
mike404: TINUBU should tell us what happened to barrister Funsho Williams
. Bloody murderer

For Funsho Williams killers ask PDP and Obanikoro. Tinubu had nothing to gain from killing Williams and the Williams family know it was Obanikoro that did it
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by talktimi(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pa Adesanya insisted that one of us who suffered should be governor so that he could rehabilitate others.

Now this is a classic, Tinubu was "selected" as governorship aspirant in 1999 to REHABILITATE his friends with STATE resources. The ideal mark of a "progressive"
No be me talk am o

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Afam4eva(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
dayokanu:

For Funsho Williams killers ask PDP and Obanikoro. Tinubu had nothing to gain from killing Williams and the Williams family know it was Obanikoro that did it
How can you say Tinubu had nothing to gain when Funsho Williams would have been the only thing stopping Fashola from getting to Alausa.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by tomakint: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
dayokanu:

Je kan gba e mu, ara e ti o kin bale yen maa bale, amebo oshi! As if you were there when Obanikoro was killing him, GOAT!

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by dayokanu(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
How can you say Tinubu had nothing to gain when Funsho Williams would have been the only thing stopping Fashola from getting to Alausa.

Ask the Williams family who killed their father and they would tell you.

The Williams family banned all other PDP candidates from visiting them at home.

All the PDP candidates agreed to step down for Hilda Williams Funshos widow to contest but Obanikoro refused.

Tinubu already defeated Funsho in 2003 so Its no big deal beating him again
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by mike404(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Delafruita:
words cant describe your ignorance.williams murderer was arrested but the case was dumped because they didnt want it to damage their chances of winning lagos in 2007.have you heard the name adeseye ogunlewe?
He should @ least come out and swear with SANGO (GOD OF IRON) that he knows nothing about Barr. Funsho Williams death first... Na that time we go gree say no be him clear am for uncle FASH grin

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Afam4eva(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
dayokanu:

All the PDP candidates agreed to step down for Hilda Williams Funshos widow to contest but Obanikoro refused.

Tinubu already defeated Funsho in 2003 so Its no big deal beating him again

All this your beer parlor gist is just annoying. Even if it's true that Funsho William's family stopped PDP people from visiting their home, does it mean it was PDP people that killed him? Were they there when PDP were planning it and when it happened. Are they the police to determine who did what?

Tinubu defeated Funsho Williams by a small margin in 2003 and because he was an incumbent. But Fashola is not Tinubu. Fashola was a political nonentity and was most likely going to lose against a popular Funsho Williams.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by coputa(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
Who madeTinubu the new leader of the yorubas,when was the election held..and what criteria was used in choosing him..is Afeniifere still existing has Opc not taken over their duties of going cap in hand fron one Acn governor to another begging for assistance,Falae is no longer relevant in the present day nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Mogidi: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
dayokanu:

You lie too much, were you there? You always try to reveal private conversation/actions between this and that person and I wonder why they always call you when they want to make "ridiculous" decisions. In real life I believe you're the famous Oga Lie Lie Mohammed of ACN?

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by tomakint: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mogidi:

You lie too much, were you there? You always try to reveal private conversation/actions between this and that person and I wonder why they always call you when they want to make "ridiculous" decisions. In real life I believe you're the famous Oga Lie Lie Mohammed of ACN?
No, in real life he is actually the grandson of Chief S.L Akintola from Ogbomosho, the first political traitor of the Yoruba Race in Modern Politics, I call him Ogbomosho Goat! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Melancholy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
Baba u are old enough to quit politic.Besides that only the young, active,astute people are needed to move us forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Receives PDP Governors In Enugu (Photos) / Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack / Rejection Of Gender Equality Bill: You Are Wrong, Itodo Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.