Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae (12435 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by playcharles(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
it was clear that Funsho Williams was going to win the 2003 governorship election in Lagos, the question is Between Tinubu Of ACN and Falae of AD who killed Funsho Williams

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by emiye(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
This man is simply bitter, he lacked what a political strategist should have, which is foresight. For that i will respect the man Tinubu.

Tinubu saw that supporting OBJ was dangerous for AD in 2003, most of the elders never saw it.
Tinubu saw that the AD was a drowning party in 2006, and quickly liaise with other important figures to form the ACN
Tinubu saw a good leader in Fashola, even when others failed to see it.
Tinubu saw that fighting a battle with OBJ during the LG creation debacle was a battle he could survive without FG allocation.
Tinubu was never afraid to be alone with his ideology, and only him survived the PDP tsunami in 2003 SW gubernatorial elections. In actual Fact INEC had concluded rigging PDP for Lagos on its website apportioning over 1 million votes to PDP, and 800,000 votes for AD, but they could not declare it, they find out it was suicidal to do that with Tinubu.

ACN was formed few months to the 2007 election , and not 2003 as Falae makes it seems.

Falae also formed the DPA party, so what is the fuss?, why didnt he stay in the AD ?

Many of these claimed leaders who simply lack FORESIGHT have a problem with Tinubu now for his perceived success, it is a slap on their face, and they are really bitter. The man they looked at as a small rascal some 14 years ago is the cornerstone of the Opposition in Nigerian politics.

Let me also add that someone who is trying to revive SDP party in 2013, is likely senile or out of touch with reality.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by ADIGUNadekunle: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Is old age that worry dis mumu man
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Benjoh(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
People are always against Tinubu but they don't the man's heart they can only see outside flesh buh to me alone Tinubu remain my Favourite man Ever cos this man has really tried in SW and he is successful today. whichever name you give to him is welcome. I haven't met him one on one buh I believe one day I will set my eyes on him.Tinubu May your daze belong leave haters so far God loves you even if you embezzelled you have invested in Nigeria.
~Bluetooth:

Shut up your mouth. If Tinubu had not rebelled out of AD,do you think there will be an ACN today ? Well you lack knowledge of what happened in the last ten years,so I will leave you alone to ridicule yourself in this grand stupidity.

Falae should tell us how he and the other Afeniferes compromised their opposition ideology to do the bidding of Obasanjo whom the likes of Tinubu strongly opposed which further led to the loss of the south western states to PDP excluding Lagos.ACN is where it is today because of that singular rebellion by Tinubu.

So gofuckyourself and learn mo'r'on !
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by truedeal: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
Baba Falae please because of the generation coming let this fight stop. The elder that gave birth to a thief and rebel and the rebel later gives birth to a pragmatic, patrotic and constructive son like the likes of GOVERNOR FASHOLA should after all be forgiven. If Ashiwaju was a rebel and Fashola is a product of the rebelious Tinumbu, sir let us forgive the man, I am sure that your objective in politics is to see that people are well govern and at least there is an improovement in EDO< OYO< OGUN< OSUN> LAGOS and Ekiti which are states control by the Party where the rebel is a leader.

Consider my thougth. E pe fun wa o.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by deletrue: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
The picture of tunubu is becoming clearer by the day. Chief Falae is a highly respected individual who i will standby any time. If you critically look at this tunubu, there is heavy oozing of corruption written all over him. No wonder he did not win the primary. When a man comes in through the back door he will no doubt be extremely rooten and smelling.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Benjoh(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
gregg2: Falae is a clean man and not in
the category of Tinubu at all!
Financial minister under IBB is your clean Man? You are daft.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Olaolufred(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
mike404: TINUBU should tell us what happened to barrister Funsho Williams
. Bloody murderer

OBASANJO, THE C-IN-C OF NIGERIAN ARMY,POLICE AND ALL ITS SECURITY OUTFIT IS THE PERSON ANSWERABLE TO WHAT KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS,
HARRY MARSHAL AND BOLA IGE.

OR WERE YOU STILL IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB AT THAT TIME?
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by bleufaucon: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Blind guides leading a desperately blind people.. Afenifere and NADECO or whatever other name is their are the group which the enemies of the Black race used to compromise true pan Africanism. The west Funded these group of the foolish men to undermine the great work Abacha was doing in holding down the imperialist west from have full control in Nigeria. They spent so much money on many of their members to see how th government of Abacha can be brought down. Many of their members who are alive today act as they like,without answering to anyone,corrupt elements of the highest order. The antecedents of great Africans in the mode of Thomas Sankara,Kwame Nkruma,patrick Lumumba,steve Biko,sekou Toure,will constantly expose these men for the fraud they are,congenital traitors! Democracy divided Africa and continues to do so..the NGO's fund these neo-colonialists for they are easily pliable in advancing the nefarious cause of the stinking west. Are u offended at my words? Then u're suffering from cognitive dissonance which has awakened your misguided indignation but the truth remains that Afenifere and Nadeco made Nigeria fall into the web of the colonialists from which recovery is almost impossible;and may their wars continue till this nefarious group implodes and true pan-Africans emerge to stair the tide of Freedom.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
The revelations are just starting. Just have patience for more of emm

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Paentera(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
. Bloody murderer

PDP (Bode George) Murdered Funsho Williams (an Engineer not a lawyer). Bode George specifically because Funsho was going to expose his dealings in NPA. (Funsho Williams took over from Bode George as NPA Chairman).

Stop your ignorance about matters for higher minds.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
All this your beer parlor gist is just annoying. Even if it's true that Funsho William's family stopped PDP people from visiting their home, does it mean it was PDP people that killed him? Were they there when PDP were planning it and when it happened. Are they the police to determine who did what?

Tinubu defeated Funsho Williams by a small margin in 2003 and because he was an incumbent. But Fashola is not Tinubu. Fashola was a political nonentity and was most likely going to lose against a popular Funsho Williams.

So you afam4ever know more than the WIlliams family who pointed accused PDP and Obanikoro of the murder?

Keep living in your phantom world
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by lain: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
. Bloody murderer
i ve always suspected that killernubu to have a hand in funsho williams death.. Nigerians should be careful come 2015.. Its either we vote pdp or any other party not that criminal organisation Acn(except if buhari would be their presidential flag bearer) led by the devil himself tinubu...

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Eziachi: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
This is reality in display.
Yorubas in Nairaland always make us believe that two people disagreeing with each other amounts to total disunity. They make us believe that everybody is programmed to talk the same, think the same and act alike in their own kingdom.
That Igbos are not united because Peter Obi had a political disagreement with maybe, Chekwas Okorie or Victor Ume.

If this thread was- I cannot work with Rochas, APGA a party of rebels- Alex Ekwueme, you will be hearing all sorts of sermons now by experts on Igbo affairs.
Disagreement is part of life and in a land where everyone behaves like programmed robots is unreal. If Tinubu did not rebel with others against Falea and other godfathers as they dance naked for OBJ, he would never had been a political force he is today. It was those naked dance that paved way for illiterate crooks like Akala or Fayose to have ever smelled such a high public offices. Falea should swallow his ego and face reality on the present.
How can you tag someone a rebel when you equally left the same AD to form alternative DPA, just like the rebelled ACN? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Eziachi: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
lain: i ve always suspected that killernubu to have a hand in funsho williams death.. Nigerians should be careful come 2015.. Its either we vote pdp or any other party not that criminal organisation Acn(except if buhari would be their presidential flag bearer) led by the devil himself tinubu...
Which part of the interview covered your above sentiment or did I miss it? Why not react to what you just read, instead of your personal imagination running riot into a reality?
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eziachi: This is reality in display.
Yorubas in Nairaland always make us believe that two people disagreeing with each other amounts to total disunity. They make us believe that everybody is programmed to talk the same, think the same and act alike in their own kingdom.
That Igbos are not united because Peter Obi had a political disagreement with maybe, Chekwas Okorie or Victor Ume.

If this thread was- I cannot work with Rochas, APGA a party of rebels- Alex Ekwueme, you will be hearing all sorts of sermons now by experts on Igbo affairs.
Disagreement is part of life and in a land where everyone behaves like programmed robots is unreal. If Tinubu did not rebel with others against Falea and other godfathers as they dance naked for OBJ, he would never had been a political force he is today. It was those naked dance that paved way for illiterate crooks like Akala or Fayose to have ever smelled such a high public offices. Falea should swallow his ego and face reality on the present.
How can you tag someone a rebel when you equally left the same AD to form alternative DPA, just like the rebelled ACN? grin grin grin grin

Wise words from the elders once again
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Paentera(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2013

You have made a lot of sense. However, I believe one thing - when you have rabble rouser on a thread just for the fun it, ignore such and move ahead. What usually causes rofo rofo is someone on the other side taking to heart a comment meant to derail a thread or misinterpreting a comment based on ethnicity. Your last analysis is spot on, if Tinubu who had foresight did not make the move he did, SW would have been another BH - lands of divide and rule leading to citizen discontent.

Like someone said, his time has passed and he should go and sempe.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
why now? why dis die minute? I suggest ACN and thier colabo parties shuld start praying against every enemy of progress b4 PDP go put assunder.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by eggheaders(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2013

doff my hat sir.another thoughtful one from the wise elder.only if wishes are horses I really wish you are the one in the whelms of affairs of our eastern brother on this forum.unlike all the tribalist currently at the helms of affairs.that has make tribal baiting their only agenda.always starting threads to abuse the yorubas and awolowo.once again may your days be long sir.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by 7lives: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eyin baba e sempe, Nigerian politics has gone beyond the likes of Olu Falaye, he should respect himself.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Most of ds men didn't c Tinubu coming and b4 they could turn round, he had pulled d rug 4rm their feet nd gone far. Now envy no gree dem sleep.
Truth is; Tinubu is nt an awo disciple. He uses d opposition as a bargaining point to get goodies 4rm d ruling party, while awo hopes to form d govt 1 day.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by free13: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
playcharles: it was clear that Funsho Williams was going to win the 2003 governorship election in Lagos, the question is Between Tinubu Of ACN and Falae of AD who killed Funsho Williams

Well said.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by OmoTier1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Anyone got ears to listen to this man? He has forgotten we know His antecedents in government Waste of time and space... NEXT please.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by anonimi: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Is there any difference between what Falae and Tinubu did to late Funsho Williams in 1999 and what Akpabio "confessed" to recently about influencing the outcome of the PDP senatorial primaries in his state
I don tok am before and I go tok am again, there is no difference between:

a) six
b) half a dozen

APC=PDP=CPC=ACN=ANPP=APP=AD=AC=LP=etc

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by anonimi: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Paentera:

PDP (Bode George) Murdered Funsho Williams (an Engineer not a lawyer). Bode George specifically because Funsho was going to expose his dealings in NPA. (Funsho Williams took over from Bode George as NPA Chairman).

Stop your ignorance about matters for higher minds.

Why would PDP, Bode George or Obanikoro kill someone who is their best bet for winning Lagos in 2007 at the end of Ojuyobo's mandate against an unknown Fashola
PDP winning means they would have more to share, ok!
When did Funsho Williams take over from Bode George as chairman of NPA?
Which year?

Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN) is slowly being revealed as a masquerading nest of killers.

You can fool some people some of the time, you cannot fool all the people all of the time.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Ibyno(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Can any good leader come out from yoruba land ? Atiku bombing tinubu or the other tread.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by dolphinife: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Call him any name(tinubu), he still remains the bastion of democracy in south west. Mention top 5 politician in dis country, u will definitely mention Tinubu. He has built himself up from the scratch despite all odds. Falae is nothing, but bunch of incongruous elders with little or nothing to offer the society. He, alongside IBB swindled the finances of the govt to the ground.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by badesco(m): 12:20am On Mar 27, 2013
Sayfat: Enough of this rhetoric from Baba Falae.
All this rants and noise is coloured by envy and utter jealousy of Tinubu, who studied the swinging of the pendulum; thereby become one of the national political figure and by all standard the leading opposition leader.
Falae would love to be recognised in lieu of Tinubu, because the latter is a 'young guy' who was not a direct disciple of Awolowo, whereas Falae and Fasoranti were.
Chief Micheal Koleoso chaired the committee that endorsed Tinubu as guber aspirant and not Falae, who was busy pursuing his presidential ambition.
Tinubu had a contrary view against the Afenifere when they decided to pitched tent with Obasanjo for his second term.
Infact, he was the only AD governor that kicked against such move.
That singular action of his, Tinubu, made him what he is today; National Leader of ACN.
He was able to secure second term, while his co-governors lost the bid to come back as a result of their alliance with Obj.
Tinubu, the man who emerged from scratch, with no traceable political pedigree is dazzling and championing the political course of the SW, while, the 'self-assumed' heir apparent of Awo political dynasty are struggling to get attention, hence, the bitterness against BOLA AKANBI TINUBU.
Falae can go ahead with the resurrection of SDP, it will later dawn on him that 'he' is a forgotten politician and he wont even win in his voting unit.
Ire o.

I am sure you are one of Tinubu's stooge and who made you a judge in this matter.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by Sunky200: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2013
If baba falae really wishes the Yoruba well, he should work with the forces and not this attention seeking, disorderliness and self appraisal tactic he's resorting to. Tinubu is no less the Yoruba voice in nigeria in the political environment, therefore, if baba falae really meant well i'll suggest he work things out with tinubu and co and am so sure yoruba culture and tradition will protect your pride, sacrifice and all the good you 've contributed to your motherland and nigeria as a whole.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by rasputinn(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2013
[quote]Chieftain of the pan-Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, Olu Falae, spoke at the weekend of how he can never again work with National Leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Bola Tinubu, because he (Tinubu) and some others “rebelled” against leaders of the group during the Alliance for Democracy (AD) days.

They broke away from Afenifere and became rebels.

“They teamed up with another rebel group within the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led by former Vice President Atiku Abubakar to form the ACN.

Tinubu, then as Governor of Lagos State, was a member of the AD.

But Falae claimed that Tinubu never won the AD primaries in 1999, and that God shocked shocked used him (Falae) to get Tinubu nominated as the governorship candidate to run on the platform of AD.

According to him, “Late Funsho Williams who won the primary election of the AD backed down after my intervention,,,he allowed Tinubu to become AD governorship nominee to save our leader, Pa Abraham Adesanya, the late leader of Afenifere, who announced him as the winner.
Ironically, Tinubu turned round to destroy Afenifere.

“It was Williams who won the AD primaries,,, ; Pa Adesanya settled for Tinubu as the winner of the governorship primaries

“Tinubu suffered in consequence and was in exile abroad while I was detained with others for two years in Nigeria. Pa Adesanya insisted that one of us who suffered should be governor so that he could rehabilitate others shocked shocked shocked.

quote]

cry cry cry
And so many gullible ones were deceived and led astray,believing that Adesanya and his AD clique that peoduced Tinubu were actually democrats and honest politicians

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by oyasopedotun: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Jesus is coming back soon.
Re: I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae by free13: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2013
gboss4sure: The revelations are just starting. Just have patience for more of emm

more to come..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack / Akinjide Kazeem Akinola: I Can Bribe Officials To Pad The Budget / Videos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.