Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Marriage In Absentia(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage In Absentia(pics) (1993 Views)

2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta / Wedding In Absentia Using Pictures: Your Take / Can Someone Please Explain/Justify: "Wedding In Absentia" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage In Absentia(pics) by ojeffo: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2013
Girls can do anything just 4 money,including getting married to a man's photograph! Smh shaaa

Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by rezzy: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2013
Not in my widest imagination. I cant even do that for the whole money in the world.
Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by olsmade(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2013
Wedding, not marriage, in absentia.

How do u know she's doing it for money? Wetin even concern you sef?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by Akshow: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2013
must they marry on that specific date? can't they wait till he comes back? sounds desperate to me, prolly the guy is abroad and she no wan dull herself.
Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by ednut1(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2013
are u from dis planet at all, the pic is ova a year old, leave dem alone jare, is it ur business,
Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
My friend couldn't get permission to leave work and come for his wedding in time (he was in th UK), when he did get d permission, he missed his flight, this was 24hours to his wedding.. Of course his wedding could not be postponed so they used something like this...

Another missed d only helicopter out of the rig and was absent too.... So, will u say d bride was getting married for money?? Get ur facts right Sweetie!!
Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by dayokanu(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
OP, So in case the husband doesnt have papers to travel from where he is What is the option available
Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by tasandra: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
abeg mind ur bizness,if u get any sad
Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
tchidi: My friend couldn't get permission to leave work and come for his wedding in time (he was in th UK), when he did get d permission, he missed his flight, this was 24hours to his wedding.. Of course his wedding could not be postponed so they used something like this...

Another missed d only helicopter out of the rig and was absent too.... So, will u say d bride was getting married for money?? Get ur facts right Sweetie!!

Interesting...
Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
chaircover:

Please its too early for gender bashing this morning, besides this picture is over a year old and there was a reason why the guy wasnt there.

Anyway, They are most probably living happily together and expecting their first child together. I am sure that we all have things that we could be getting on with in our own lives without wasting time on others peoples lives. cheesy
abi o.nigerians and their i better pass you attitude,they've brought it to nairaland and thank God nairalanders have put people like op in their place
Re: Marriage In Absentia(pics) by dasparrow: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
kulyie: abi o.nigerians and their i better pass you attitude,they've brought it to nairaland and thank God nairalanders have put people like op in their place

Well said!

(1) (Reply)

Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! / What Really Is The Cause Of Marital Infidelity??! / How Do I Deal With 'picky' Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.