Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku (23794 Views)

If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State / Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Today, History has been made. The Great Lion of Bourdillon has been awarded 2 Great Titles:

1. Betrayer - from Atiku (North)
2. Rebel - from Olu Falae (West)

And I humbly award him a bonus: Iscariot, you heard me, Judas Iscariot of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by manny4life(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
coputa: Atiku is more desperate than Tinubu. Atiku is an old cat in the game of betrayal.Tinubu just cut his teeth in this game which nigerian politicians are good at.they are both apostles of deceit and betrayal

EXACTLY.

Although I would say Tinubu has been in same game just as much as Atiku has been in it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by aryzgreat: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Today, History has been made. The Great Lion of Bourdillon has been awarded 2 Great Titles:

And I humbly award him a bonus: Iscariot, you heard me, Judas Iscariot of Nigeria.
cool cool

GBAM!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
musiwa-x:
The comments of these so-called elders in the Nigerian political sphere seems fishy as I do not trust their honesty and ethical standards. An Atiku that wanted to become president at all cost has the audacity to call someone a Betrayer? I think he would have preferred a situation where Tinubu would designate him as the presidential candidate for ACN/APC unconditionally, because it's his birthright to rule Nigeria (Born to Rule mentality). In his region, what does he stand for? who are the politicians being mentored by him? How has he helped his community and region?
We can continue to ask these questions that begs for answers without making meaningful progress, because he simply has no moral right to question someone's personality seeing him as a man who would join any party that will serve as a vehicle for the actualisation of his presidential ambition

Thank you. The rants of a frustrated and lazy loser. Was he not 'bed-hopping' when Tinubu was working hard to make the ACN what it is today? Let Atiku face GEJ and others for the PDP ticket. Tinubu dey kampe while it is Atiku fading into political obscurity fast.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by manny4life(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Today, History has been made. The Great Lion of Bourdillon has been awarded 2 Great Titles:

Lol @ Judas Iscariot of Nigeria ---> JIN grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by jadakiss213(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pot calling kettle Black..Atiku Abubakar is just a frustrated serial loser looking for who to blame for his incessant political failiures.He will always fail.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by aryzgreat: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
jadakiss213: Pot calling kettle Black..Atiku Abubakar is just a frustrated serial loser looking for who to blame for his incessant political failiures.He will always fail.

Atiku has not failed more dan buhari, he may be aa loser and a desperate politician but i think he is right about Tinumbu, even an elder statesman Olu Falae corroborated Atiku's assertion. Tinumbu is a desperate politician, Betrayer and a Rebel.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
aryzgreat:

Atiku has not failed more dan buhari, he may be aa loser and a desperate politician but i think he is right about Tinumbu, even an elder statesman Olu Falae collaborated Atiku's assertion. Tinumbu is a desperate politician, Betrayer and a Rebel.
So, falae and atiku released a mix tape? Na only una dey buy dt kin nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Anyone having a partnership, affiliations and merger talks with JIN (Judas Iscariot of Nigeria) does so, in his or her own risk. He is certified true to type. Steer clear of the god of Bourdillon, the symbol of Betrayal and Rebellion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2013

Yet Tinubu has never been in the position to perpetrate the greatest betrayal possible. I.e the betrayal of the Nigerian people your 'messiah' GEJ is conducting with open deceit, duplicity, aplomb and impunity.

How many Nigerians would have voted for a President who will come in to embrace profligacy, waste and corruption via saying "leaner Government not possible"?

Did Nigerians back GEJ to institutionalise a style that consist of Government, openly and disgracefully, compromising it own problem-solving task forces and committees as was done to the Ribadu petroleum task force?

How many Nigerians would have backed a President who avoid fuel subsidy scammers, he deliberately issued with marketers licence, only to go after the pocket of poor folks?

Hard to believe Nigerians supported GEJ so he could resurrect and support the Anenihs of the world.

Which Nigerian voted GEJ so he could come and pardon those convicted of the crime killing Nigeria? I.e corruption?

Ultimate betrayal is telling a people you will be "transformation" only for them to see you, in every aspect of leadership, as far worse than those you replaced leading to the amazingly huge loss of worldwide goodwill your messiah has brought upon himself that sycophants like you wish to pass off as the criticism of "yesterdays men". Of course David Cameron is yesterdays man.

I could go on all day suffice to say take your GEJ azzlicking away from here because he is the greatest betrayer in so far as politicians betraying each other can never be compared to a President, on so many levels, betraying his electorate.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by iykak47: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2013

The title really befits him grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by eggheaders(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Anyone having a partnership, affiliations and merger talks with JIN (Judas Iscariot of Nigeria) does so, in his or her own risk. He is certified true to type. Steer clear of the god of Bourdillon, the symbol of Betrayal and Rebellion.

dumbskull,your boss gej is worst for betraying millions of Nigerians that voted for him.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by ichidodo: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Yet Tinubu has never been in the position to perpetrate the greatest betrayal possible. I.e the betrayal of the Nigerian people your 'messiah' GEJ is conducting with open deceit, duplicity, aplomb and impunity.

How many Nigerians would have voted for a President who will come in to embrace profligacy, waste and corruption via saying "leaner Government not possible"?

Did Nigerians back GEJ to institutionalise a style that consist of Government, openly and disgracefully, compromising it own problem-solving task forces and committees as was done to the Ribadu petroleum task force?

How many Nigerians would have backed a President who avoid fuel subsidy scammers, he deliberately issued with marketers licence, only to go after the pocket of poor folks?

Hard to believe Nigerians supported GEJ so he could resurrect and support the Anenihs of the world.

Which Nigerian voted GEJ so he could come and pardon those convicted of the crime killing Nigeria? I.e corruption?

Ultimate betrayal is telling a people you will be "transformation" only for them to see you, in every aspect of leadership, as far worse than those you replaced leading to the amazingly huge loss of worldwide goodwill your messiah has brought upon himself that sycophants like you wish to pass off as the criticism of "yesterdays men". Of course David Cameron is yesterdays man.

I could go on all day suffice to say take your GEJ azzlicking away from here because he is the greatest betrayer in so far as politicians betraying each other can never be compared to a President, on so many levels, betraying his electorate.
Story story.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Suljosh: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
babanaba: It's like some people are born betrayers!
May you all(corrupt government officials) die terrible deaths for what you pigs have caused the Nigerian masses to surfer!Pastors and prophets getting their shares may your reward also start here on earth even before God's judgement!
Am€n Am€n Am€n

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by OurYansh: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
Atiku is‎​ a power-hungry man whose only ambition is‎​ to get POWER. Since 2007 when he left power he could have worked to build a strong Political Platform just like Tinubu did. Instead like an "Agbor-Ashawo" he prefers to move from one Party to another in search of a Presidential Ticket.

Interestingly while Tinubu's Political Strength keeps increasing by the day Atiku keeps fading fast into oblivion. All his rants are due to sheer envy and desperation. Whether you like him or not, you'll agree that Tinubu has grown from just an Ex-Governor in 2007 to a Political Heavy weight in 2013. That's what being a visionary is‎​ about.

No matter how bad Tinubu may be, he'll always have my support for his role in Chasing the killer party from the South-West..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Stop the dishonesty. Are you asking the ACN to be dictatorial? It seems you don't want to align with the admirable tenets of democracy as obtains laudably worldwide and not as we bastardize it in Nigeria.

We may be feudalistic and aberrant in the practice of democratic Governance in Nigeria but that does not mean you are free to talk as if our political actions and thoughts are correct or even desirable. Worldwide, the ruling government can call on anyone, from any Party, to include the opposition , to serve in a National role. A Party can advise its member to reject the call but they cannot force him to because there is no provision in democracy that means any Party can or should have an official position that entails a proviso for its members never to work with the ruling government .

Get that aspect very clear because what you are saying is an outright lie and an unthinking admission you do not know what democratic politics is. The ACN can say they do not believe anything good can come from working with the ruling Party, and even discourage members from working with the PDP government, but they can never make this an official or legitimately acceptable Party "position" binding on all members. They can therefore not boot out a member who accepts a national assignment. At worst, they must agree to disagree as happened, and reconcile afterwards.

Regards what is written below, you, as proven above, are the misinformed person. Forming a Government of National unity remains an idea every Party has the discretion to accept or reject. End of story. No wriggle room at all and no allowance for running from pillar to post. The ruling Party puts the notion to others and they are free to accept or reject. Yet I can appreciate how you get that wrong because you don't seem to know what the word democracy mean and, glaringly, you don't understand the concept of free choice. Fashola is right to call the PDP "politically immature". That immaturity, for 13 years, is what has entrenched undemocratic notions as 'correct conduct' in the minds of folks like you.

Political parties the world over are guided by principles. You are either bound by them or you don't belong with them. Take it or leave, Ribadu's learnt the betrayal art/act from the masters: the ACN and thats why they could do nothing when he gave it back to them, because in ACN, the highest betrayer carries the day!
Again, I thought you would say something about the factory rejects from the PDP becoming superstars in the ACN! No you would'nt!
Thirdly and finally, I need not remind you of all people that claims to know everything that namecallings and abuses don't win arguments. Facts do! I want to believe I am not making a mistake of assumption of ur personality and intellegence level here. Adress the issue not the issuer!
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
ichidodo: Story story.

You are the sort they hide things from by putting it in a book, so I am not surprised a few lines on a political forum is "story story". Why will your sort not remain on face book and 'like' the retarded, senseless and narcissistic one line sentences full of cuz, wuz, lolz etc. Counter what I say intelligently or get lost.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
And let nobody think that every Yoruba man is a betrayer cos I know that is what some people are already insinuating.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
dougivilla: Political parties the world over are guided by principles. You are either bound by them or you don't belong with them. Take it or leave, Ribadu's learnt the betrayal art/act from the masters: the ACN and thats why they could do nothing when he gave it back to them, because in ACN, the highest betrayer carries the day!
Again, I thought you would say something about the factory rejects from the PDP becoming superstars in the ACN! No you would'nt!
Thirdly and finally, I need not remind you of all people that claims to know everything that namecallings and abuses don't win arguments. Facts do! I want to believe I am not making a mistake of assumption of ur personality and intellegence level here. Adress the issue not the issuer!

I have addressed the issue but my pet hate is how this forum is full of those who accuse others of what they are guilty of. For example, you are the only one guilty of misinformation yet you posit others display it. First you imply the position of the ACN, regarding its members working with the ruling Party, is an official one members are obligated to respect. That is simply not true and can never be so. Now shown otherwise, you backtrack to talk of "Political parties the world over are guided by principles" when you had earlier spoken as if a Party is allowed to take a position that forbids its members working for the ruling Party in a national role.

Secondly, you cannot even accept you are wrong implying it is mandatory that any Party called upon to do so must join a Government of National unity. You are insistent the factual truth, because it does not suit your thinking, is "misinformation". Dude, discuss honestly and respect fact, plus accept you are wrong when that is proven beyond doubt, instead of rolling around ungraciously. If that is the case, then people respond appropriately.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Udpconcept(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
this is a brutal case oya oga @ d top d batle line has been drawn
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gbawe:

I have addressed the issue but my pet hate is how this forum is full of those who accuse others of what they are guilty of. For example, you are the only one guilty of misinformation yet you posit others are guilty of it. First you imply the position of the ACN, regarding its members working with the ruling Party, is an official one members are obligated to respect. Now shown otherwise, you backtrack to talk of "Political parties the world over are guided by principles".
now i know i've been wasting precious time on u! Who started talking about world politics, you! Who avoided questions like why is the ACN easily hijacked by factory rejects from PDP, you. Who tried in vain to justify berayal and misinform the forum, you! Whos trying to use abuses and foul mouthedness to silent dissenting opinion, the ACN way, you! Facts cannot be changed, sorry you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by passionate88: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
dougivilla: A betrayer (Tinubu) cannot be the messiah, neither is APC, a collection of frustrated and power hungry ex this' and ex thats!
leave them make them dey there dey follow d most fraudulent entity ever assembled in Nigeria (apc)
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
dougivilla: now i know i've been wasting precious time on u! Who started talking about world politics, you! Who avoided questions like why is the ACN easily hijacked by factory rejects from PDP, you. Who tried in vain to justify berayal and misinform the forum, you! Whos trying to use abuses and foul mouthedness to silent dissenting opinion, the ACN way, you! Facts cannot be changed, sorry you hear?

Here we go. Rather, you are the waste of time. I talked about world politics to give you a sense of perspective and make you understand you are flatly wrong. Nowhere in the world can it be the position of a Party for its members not to work with a ruling Party for a national assignment because the needs of the State, vis a vis its rights to commandeer anyone for national assignment, overrides parochial considerations. A Party must be seen to understand this. To that end, the ACN can disapprove of Ribadu working for GEJ but they cannot and should not ostracise him for doing so. That would be petty, vengeful and politically immature.

Also, why do you think everything you write is worthy of response to include inane submissions that display your bias glaringly?
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
The current leaders in this country have no spine, no shame? If they were good enough and are making the necessary policies, there would be no need to call for a change of guards. Corruption, ambition and rivalries among upper ranks has been the order of the day. The country is gradually having a large amount of people entering the middle-class, and they are not direct beneficiaries of grass-root development. They would rather prefer a stable economic climate for them to function efficiently. Fashola has made an aggressive appeal to that bloc, both in personal and policy terms this is responsible for his support from these set of people. Sadly this category of people are not the majority in Nigeria, but they directly or indirectly influence their immediate community who benefit from their goodwill. An example is a young graduate that becomes a banker and gets promoted as the year goes on, it is only a matter of time before he becomes comfortable and would be categorized as a mid-income earner. we have a lot people with this kind of story in Nigeria at the moment. While GEJ on the other hand relied on the goodwill of the people to get into power, he has consistently made it seem like he is not interested in salvaging the situation and making the best of it. While I would not blindly assert that he is doing badly, I feel he should improve on his PR (public relations) and charisma, and stop seeing every one opposing his style of leadership / administration as being an enemy that should be fought. Rather than responding to the critics through attack dogs, he should direct more effort towards silencing his critics through performance.

Gbawe:

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by flexeey: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
dougivilla: B*O*M*B*S*H*E*L*L!
Tinubu betrayed me in 2007 – Atiku. **he supported and funded the campaign of late Yar’adua against his party's candidate.
**count me out of this APC Merger.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has ruled out joining the merger of opposition parties (APC) being clobbered together by Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He lamented his betrayal by the Asiwaju of Lagos when he flew the Action Congress (AC) flag during the 2007 presidential election. According to the Turaki of Adamawa, Tinubu supported and funded the campaign of late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua while the AC had a presidential candidate.

A similar accusation was leveled against Bola Tinubu and the Executives of ACN in the 2011 Presidential Election, where they abandoned their party's candidate, Nuhu Ribadu to support the PDP candidate.

A source close to Turaki disclosed that he has concluded consultations with segments of the political class in his quest to
actualize his aspiration.
ATIku is d greater betrayer, he is very ungreatful cos tinubu won Lagos and he gannered high votes in other south-western state dan d north.he even loss his own ward in adamawa.

“You know that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is strong willed, democratic and not one to be brushed aside by threat of the
overbearing powers of the incumbency. You can trust him to see the campaign to its logical conclusion once he publicly
declares his ambition.” Our source said.

Political observers are however wondering on the game plan the former Vice President will deploy to achieve his
ambition. They attribute platform as one of the greatest obstacles to his success.

“PDP ticket will be difficult for him to secure considering the unstable nature of the governors. He will be naive to rely on them during the run up to 2015 polls. They disappointed him in 2011 and there is no guarantee they will not do so now. ”

A member of his inner caucus said. He is said to have consulted and secured the support of the northern elders forum in his quest. The problem however is that this same group supported him in 2011 when he squared up against President Goodluck Jonathan and lost!

www.hopefornigeriaonline.com
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Sibrah: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Point of correction . . . he disappointed those blind enough not to notice his flaws from his time as Bayelsa Governor and VP.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by nairaman66(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
still still get mouth to call person Betrayal.. In 9ja anything and everything goes!!
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Asiwaju is really wise and knows how to play the game to a large extent. Atiku is simply someone who does'nt seem to know what he wants and with no agenda.
Beats me how he fails to realise that most times in politics,especially when you are pitching your tents against real playas,it is dog eat dog! I DE LAUGH,O....
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by paddybrown(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
sorry 4 u guys
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Afam4eva(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
shymexx: The article says a lot without actually saying anything...

There's no permanent friend(s) in politics - it's a dirty game...

It's either this guy is naive, or not political savvy... asking for loyalty in politics is like asking a who.re/prostitute for commitment... undecided undecided

This your comment would have been valid if they were in different political parties at the time. How can a fellow party member and the leader of a party go ahead to support another candidate in another political party. It's like the head of the republican party(if any) going to support the democratic party candidate. It's called betrayal. If he didn't want to support Atiku, he would have chosen someone else to represent the party instead of deceiving him.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by wwwkaycom(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
call Atiku any name, he is 100 times better than an unprepared clueless, visionless and pointless Jonathan. My vote will go to Atiku in 2015 if he contest or any other credible candidate. My vote will never go to buhari because of Tinubu's factor or to any clueless, worthless, pointless and shoeless fisherman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano / Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials / Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.