Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku (23800 Views)

If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State / Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Geomac: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
Atiku shouldn't worry himself about Tinubu, PDP will defeat ACN (APC) and will be rendered useless after 2015. Tinubu is known to be working against his party (2007 & 2011) but come 2015 PDP will show him in Lagos and Nigeria in general.Viva Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Here we go. Rather, you are the waste of time. I talked about world politics to give you a sense of perspective and make you understand you are flatly wrong. Nowhere in the world can it be the position of a Party for its members not to work with a ruling Party for a national assignment because the needs of the State, vis a vis its rights to commandeer anyone for national assignment, overrides parochial considerations. A Party must be seen to understand this. To that end, the ACN can disapprove of Ribadu working for GEJ but they cannot and should not ostracise him for doing so. That would be petty, vengeful and politically immature.

Also, why do you think everything you write is worthy of response to include inane submissions that display your bias glaringly?
See who's talking about bias. Answer my simple question. If ACN is the super power you're trying in vain to potray them as, WHY DO FACTORY REJECTS FROM PDP END UP AS PRESIDENTIAL TICKET BEARERS AND SUPERSTARS OVER AND OVER IN THE ACN? And why is Tinubu, the JIN (Apologies to Billyonaire) always working for PDP interest @ presidential elections? Is'nt the ACN is a toy in the hands of PDP? Answer simple questions!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Geomac: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Today, History has been made. The Great Lion of Bourdillon has been awarded 2 Great Titles:

1. Betrayer - from Atiku (North)
2. Rebel - from Olu Falae (West)

And I humbly award him a bonus: Iscariot, you heard me, Judas Iscariot of Nigeria.

LOL
Judas Iscariot of Nigeria, what a new baptismal name!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by drnoel: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
To to know that he (atiku) is not part of the meager. Bad eggs like him will completely spoil the brot.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dayokanu(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Atiku that couldnt win his home state of Adamawa now blames tinubu for that
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by mike404(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
take dat: Isn't this a baseless accusation cos Tinubu was the only AC governor as at 2007, and Atiku the presidential flagbearer of AC won in Lagos state during the presidential election whereas Atiku could not win his own state? Ribadu on the other hand has never complained of being dumped cos he still remains a member of ACN unlike Atiku who left immediately after losing election! He is a confused fellow looking for whom to buck pass the reason behind his incessant failures.
Hey you don't talk to your colonial master like that sad
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Our Yansh: Atiku is‎​ a power-hungry man whose only ambition is‎​ to get POWER. Since 2007 when he left power he could have worked to build a strong Political Platform just like Tinubu did. Instead like an "Agbor-Ashawo" he prefers to move from one Party to another in search of a Presidential Ticket.

Interestingly while Tinubu's Political Strength keeps increasing by the day Atiku keeps fading fast into oblivion. All his rants are due to sheer envy and desperation. Whether you like him or not, you'll agree that Tinubu has grown from just an Ex-Governor in 2007 to a Political Heavy weight in 2013. That's what being a visionary is‎​ about.

No matter how bad Tinubu may be, he'll always have my support for his role in Chasing the killer party from the South-West..

Thank you. Even as this forum is full of immature folks, it is obvious the hatred of Tinubu disguises something else. I.e the hatred losers have for those who are successful and good at what they do. Regardless of Tinubu's faults, how many can build what he has or achieve what he has? Why do the most independent-minded and intelligent politicians join and, most importantly, remain with Tinubu e.g Oshiomhole, Utomi, Ribadu, Fayemi, Fashola et al?

Why do they not go to the PDP, Kalu, DPP et al? Why does Tinubu command such loyalty in others in a nation of vicious political players? Those involved in politics themselves know what the man is. Atiku who cannot enjoy the support of anyone, because of his legendary disloyalty, is accusing Tinubu of betrayal? Very funny. People should go and seek Oshiomhole's confession on Tinubu's "betrayal" when the ACN boss stuck with the labour leader through the court battle to regain Edo from the PDP. Ditto for Fayemi and Aregesola.

Atiku who is too busy 'bed-hopping' to ever fight for others is accusing Tinubu of betrayal when our best politician are queeing to join Tinubu because of the reality we all see that shows the man supports and fights for his own and stays the course. Some Nairalanders are funny people. Not at all ashamed to lie to themselves so openly. If it were the most principled and upright politicians complaining of Tinubu betraying them, and not a disloyal 'bed-hopper', then we can entertain their grouse. As it is, those sort of people only have love for Tinubu while frustrated Atiku continues to rant and be taken seriously only by bigots. Tinubu has no case to answer because the reality on the ground speaks for itself. Even Ribadu many are taking Panadol on behalf of has not left the ACN. Shior.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
dougivilla: See who's talking about bias. Answer my simple question. If ACN is the super power you're trying in vain to potray them as, WHY DO FACTORY REJECTS FROM PDP END UP AS PRESIDENTIAL TICKET BEARERS AND SUPERSTARS OVER AND OVER IN THE ACN? And why is Tinubu, the JIN (Apologies to Billyonaire) always working for PDP interest @ presidential elections? Is'nt the ACN is a toy in the hands of PDP? Answer simple questions!!!

Your rants are questions? Prove 100%, here and now, Tinubu "works" for the PDP during Presidential elections. This is why I try to avoid discussing with emotional folks like you who don't appreciate the pragmatism of politics or that sentiments and conjectures cannot take anyone far in the real world.

Also, can the entire forum , at least the intelligent folks, not discern you are lying with what is written below?

WHY DO FACTORY REJECTS FROM PDP END UP AS PRESIDENTIAL TICKET BEARERS AND SUPERSTARS OVER AND OVER IN THE ACN?

All your sort have is an emotional and biased disposition, with little useful intelligence to back up your vacuously bellicose mien. Ultimately, you always end up looking foolish and ignorant.

The ACN was formed in 2006 and Atiku was the Party's Presidential candidate in 2007. After that it was Ribadu in 2011. Was Ribadu ever a card-carrying PDP member? Where does that leave your shameless lie that "PDP END UP AS PRESIDENTIAL TICKET BEARERS AND SUPERSTARS OVER AND OVER IN THE ACN "?

This is how people like you, fit only for beer parlour debate where emotion and lies rule, deliver false submission gullible and intellectually lazy folks embrace and run with. The ACN "superstars" , as rational folks would agree, are Tinubu himself, Fashola, Oshiomhole, Fayemi, Ajimobi, Aregbesola and Amosun. Did they all directly move from the PDP to the ACN to validate your lie?

Some of you simply need a history lesson instead of just coming here to run your ignorant mouth vacuously and falsely to support your bias. As I say time and time again, we can all have our bias but poster with integrity keep it factual. A few PDP politicians joining the ACN does not mean its "superstars" are all PDP "rejects" as you shamelessly lie. At the end of the day, you are another Nairalander happy to lie to support his bias instead of using fact to prove it as the best posters here do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Congress_of_Nigeria_(ACN)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by topazjosh(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mr. Globe:
It is genetic. Awo betrayed, Tinubu betrayed, Yoruba elders that went to collect parcels in Aso Rock betrayed. Only a fool trusts this people.
ori e ti daaru walahi.I wonder when people like you will grow up.foool.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dc555: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
And Atiku is a faithful servant grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by horlatunde(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
dougivilla: Ribadu does'nt have to say anything. Have u seen him hobnobbing with these ACN betrayers after the 2011 elections?Ribadu accepted the assignment on Oil subsidy the PDP led gov't, against the public opposition of ACN, who had also distanced themselves from the Government of National Unity, proposed by GEJ, why? To pay back ACN in their own betrayal coin! Thats the silent treatment!
Ribadu was with tinubu to visit Kano on d Bomb blast and he has endorsed the APC. Even Atiku Endorsed the APC wen he came to UI recently to deliver a lecture so I don't know where all dis stories are Emanating 4rm.
If Tinubu really funded Yar'Aduas Election, Y den did he nt form a Joint government with PDP? Abeg make una stop all dis hatred ooooh!
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pataki: Atiku looking for political relevance just as foolish Igbo NL tribalists are waiting to jump on the back of their oppressors just to denigrate anything Yoruba. Of what relevance is Atiku to Igbos? But heck no! Obdurate and inferiority complex goats must always bleat.

Unfortunately for y'all (Igbos), you have no credible leader who thinks collectively and intelligently for the interest of your land and people.

Unlike in Yoruba, our collective development matters most. If we have a leader that pursues interest different to the goals of Yoruba people, we discard them off. Ask OBJ or any of his PDP SW cronies.

wat a fool. atiku ... hausa
tinubu...yoruba...
wetin concern igbos..
Re u sure u re not d tribalist here.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Mesico2(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
May God continue to bless u more my honourable Gbawe of our time. The OP just get busy deceiving himself like the forgotten man Atiku also doing. Wetin concern Tinubu with him greediness? The token votes of above 2million that he got during the 2007 election, how many of them came from his own Adamawa state and not to talk of the north as a whole? Awon oloriburuku ti won fe ba oruko Ahmed mi je, oluwa lo ma bawon je. Amen.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
horlatunde:
Ribadu was with tinubu to visit Kano on d Bomb blast and he has endorsed the APC. Even Atiku Endorsed the APC wen he came to UI recently to deliver a lecture so I don't know where all dis stories are Emanating 4rm.
If Tinubu really funded Yar'Aduas Election, Y den did he nt form a Joint government with PDP? Abeg make una stop all dis hatred ooooh!

Abeg don't blame them for the lies. Blame this forum where people get away with proposing wild conjectures and unfounded conspiracy theories plus telling all manners of ridiculous lies that are blatant fabrications yet suit their bias and unthinking hatred.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Your rants are questions? Prove 100%, here and now, Tinubu "works" for the PDP during Presidential elections. This is why I try to avoid discussing with emotional folks like you who don't appreciate the pragmatism of politics or that sentiments and conjectures cannot take anyone far in the real world.

Also, can the entire forum , at least the intelligent folks, not discern you are lying with what is written below?

All your sort have is an emotional and biased disposition, with little useful intelligence to back up your vacuously bellicose mien. Ultimately, you always end up looking foolish and ignorant.

The ACN was formed in 2006 and Atiku was the Party's Presidential candidate in 2007. After that it was Ribadu in 2011. Was Ribadu ever a card-carrying PDP member? Where does that leave your shameless lie that "PDP END UP AS PRESIDENTIAL TICKET BEARERS AND SUPERSTARS OVER AND OVER IN THE ACN "?

This is how people like you, fit only for beer parlour debate where emotion and lies rule, deliver false submission gullible and intellectually lazy folks embrace and run with. The ACN "superstars" , as rational folks would agree, are Tinubu himself, Fashola, Oshiomhole, Fayemi, Ajimobi, Aregbesola and Amosun. Did they all directly move from the PDP to the ACN to validate your lie?

Some of you simply need a history lesson instead of just coming here to run your ignorant mouth vacuously and falsely to support your bias. As I say time and time again, we can all have our bias but poster with integrity keep it factual. A few PDP politicians joining the ACN does not mean its "superstars" are all PDP "rejects" as you shamelessly lie. At the end of the day, you are another Nairalander happy to lie to support his bias instead of using fact to prove it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Congress_of_Nigeria_(ACN)
So in your bias free assessments, Atiku was not a factory reject of PDP? Or was he not the presidential ticket bearer of your so much adored ACN? Tell us, all wise one, was Ribadu also a founding father or card carrier of ACN? Your all day ranting can't change facts!!! Apart from these two, which other presidential material has your ACN produced? So much for the stuff the party you're giving all to stand for is made of! Talking about facts! Atiku just confessed that Tinubu, the newly crowned Judas Isscariot of Nigeria (i lv d sound of this) worked for the PDP in 2007? U are waiting for Ribadu' version i'm sure? Until we get a verifiable contrast, just shut up and stop barking at everyone that does not agree with your thoughtline!
Another fact! theres really nothing you or anyone else including ur JIN can do about it. As it stands now, ur almighty ACN remains a puppet in the hands of the PDP, JNI has worked for the PDP and PDP factory rejects have strolled in and out of ACN as superstars. Deal with it dude! With counter facts, not rantings!
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Thats Tinubu's Nature
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by vanstanzy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sorry Atiku! grin grin grin Don't tell me this guy, Atiku, is yet to learn that there are no permanent friends in politics,

only permanent interests. grin grin grin grin

Like Bluetooth would write, Y.O.R.U.B.A. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
dougivilla: So in your bias free assessments, Atiku was not a factory reject of PDP? Or was he not the presidential ticket bearer of your so much adored ACN? Tell us, all wise one, was Ribadu also a founding father or card carrier of ACN? Your all day ranting can't change facts!!! Apart from these two, which other presidential material has your ACN produced? So much for the stuff the party you're giving all to stand for is made of! Talking about facts! Atiku just confessed that Tinubu, the newly crowned Judas Isscariot of Nigeria (i lv d sound of this) worked for the PDP in 2007? U are waiting for Ribadu' version i'm sure? Until we get a verifiable contrast, just shut up and stop barking at everyone that does not agree with your thoughtline!
Another fact! theres really nothing you or anyone else including ur JIN can do about it. As it stands now, ur almighty ACN remains a puppet in the hands of the PDP, JNI has worked for the PDP and PDP factory rejects have swtrolled in and out of ACN as superstars. Deal with it dude! With counter facts, not rantings!

Yawn. Another discredited liar and time waster who cannot prove his case. Do I need to quote what you wrote with emphasis on "over and over" you now want to limit to Atiku alone. Own your utterance shameless person . You implied PDP "rejects" control the ACN wholesale. Prove it factually and spare us the tedious mention of Atiku alone. Give us the names of the PDP superstars and rejects.

Why don't you prove ACN "superstars" are PDP rejects as you claimed? Shameless liar . This is how it always ends. Emotional and hateful folks deconstructed with facts.

Some of you are just shameless liars and an example of those who give Nigerians a reputation for dishonesty and fraud. This is what you wrote because you assumed you were talking to another of the cretins here who allow lies to pass for truth or fact 24/7:

WHY DO FACTORY REJECTS FROM PDP END UP AS PRESIDENTIAL TICKET BEARERS AND SUPERSTARS OVER AND OVER IN THE ACN?

S at the end of reject, bearer and superstar, plus "over and over", means you wanted get away with the lie, often unchallenged yet with no basis in reality,that the ACN is a Party with a PDP spine. When asked to prove an assertion you bandied brazenly you resort to 419 antics. Come better next time and be less of a dishonest person and a barefaced liar. You simply make yourself look bad. Prove the "superstars" of the ACN are PDP "rejects" assertion or accept you are a liar. No long thing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by MrGlobe(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Yawn. Another discredited liar and time waster who cannot prove his case. Do I need to quote what you wrote with emphasis on "over and over" you now want to limit to Atiku alone. Own your utterance shameless person . You implied PDP reject control the ACN wholesale. Prove it factually and spare us the tedious mention of Atiku.

Why don't you prove ACN "superstars" are PDP rejects as you claimed? Shameless liar . This is how it always ends. Emotional and hateful folks deconstructed with facts.
you should really take his advice. You are fast turning into a nuisance on nairaland day by day with your Tinubu/ACN propaganda. How can a matured man like you keep trolling each thread with propaganda? Tinubu is a fraud. Atiku called him a betrayer, Same as Ribadu. Olu Falea called him a rascal but you insist on painting him as a saint because you are a paid agent. You want to know the Acn superstars that are pdp rejects? Audu Ogbeh, a former deposed PDP chairman now an ACN chieftain, Ajimobi of oyo state, Chris Ngige, Achike udenwa, Olusegun Osoba, Atiku and lots more all superstars of ACN. I think its high time you start getting banned for trolling. your nairaland reputation is dragging on the floor. You gbawe is a dubious character

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mr. Globe:

you should really take his advice. You are fast turning into a nuisance on nairaland day by day with your Tinubu/ACN propaganda. How can a matured man like you keep trolling each thread with propaganda? Tinubu is a fraud. Atiku called him a betrayer, Same as Ribadu. Olu Falea called him a rascal but you insist on painting him as a saint because you are a paid agent. You want to know the Acn superstars that are pdp rejects? Audu Ogbeh, a former deposed PDP chairman now an ACN chieftain, Ajimobi of oyo state, Chris Ngige, Achike udenwa, Olusegun Osoba, Atiku and lots more all superstars of ACN. I think its high time you start getting banned for trolling. your nairaland reputation is dragging on the floor. You gbawe is a dubious character

Shut up silly bigot and clear off. Of course I am a "nuisance" to hateful bigots and liars like your ilk. I have shown your pal, beyond doubt, to be a liar and fraudster who maligns others with false assertions just like you and your ugly brethrens do here daily and 24/7. He is in good company being defended by a notorious bigot and empty barrel such as yourself.

Folks like you only understand sentiments, bias, inferiority complex, negative indoctrination and animal-like hatred. When told to prove your case with facts and logic, you are always found wanting because you have nothing upstairs aside the caveman hatred of others, routinely passed on to you, that motivates how you act and talk 100% of the time like unthinking savages.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Yeske2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
topazjosh: ori e ti daaru walahi.I wonder when people like you will grow up.foool.
Ori ti e lope abi? Was the poster you quoted lying?
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by MrGlobe(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up silly bigot and clear off. I have shown him, beyond doubt, to be a liar and fraudster who maligns others with false assertions just like you and your ugly brethrens. He is in good company being defended by a notorious bigot and empty barrel such as yourself.

Folks like you only understand sentiments, bias, inferiority complex, negative indoctrination and animal-like hatred. When told to prove your case with facts and logic, you are always found wanting because you have nothing upstairs aside the caveman hatred of others, routinely passed on to you, that motivates how you act and talk 100% of the time like unthinking savages.
This is your character, always finding solace by whooping ethnic sentiment. You are a fraudulent character. You asked for ACN superters who are PDP rejects, I gave it to you in black and white and you bypassed it like the fraud you are to raise ethnicism, totally alien to the subject at hand. You are very dubious a character. You are the problem with Nigeria. A double faced individual. A bigot. You have now turned to attack atiku, forgetting how you romanced him when he was in ACN. Keep eating thiefnubus stolen funds until it chokes you. Peddler of uncommon lies.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mr. Globe:

This is your character, always finding solace by whooping ethnic sentiment. You are a fraudulent character. You asked for ACN superters who are PDP rejects, I gave it to you in black and white and you bypassed it like the fraud you are to raise ethnicism, totally alien to the subject at hand. You are very dubious a character. You are the problem with Nigeria. A double faced individual. A bigot. You have now turned to attack atiku, forgetting how you romanced him when he was in ACN. Keep eating thiefnubus stolen funds until it chokes you. Peddler of uncommon lies.

Get lost ugly, bigoted mumu neanderthal. Your mouth stinks when you open it. I have as much interest in your garbage utterance as a black person has patience to entertain the hateful rants of a ku klux klan supremo.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by MrGlobe(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Get lost ugly, bigoted mumu neanderthal. Your mouth stinks when you open it. I have as much interest in your garbage utterance as a black person has patience to entertain the hateful rants of a ku klux klan supremo.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Finally nairalanders can see how much of a liar and how weak you are. Take your lies out of Nairaland because it will be busted anytime you sell them here. The majority of Nigerians have concluded ACN is fraud. The leader Tinubu too - an awaiting trial criminal is fruad. Swallow that till it hurts you.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
I laugh whenever i c d political bomboys of nairaland extolling Tinubu's virtues nd shouting demsefs hoarse abt APC.
Tinubu will continue to support d ruling party at d presidential elections as long as they have hs dossier. It's a shame some smart chaps are buying into d grand deceit.
I admire Tinubu for his good use of propaganda. He might pretend to be an awoist bt deep down ,he thinks awo ws a failed politician.
After 2015, Gen Buhari and El rufai are going to try to expose him bt am sure he'd know how to deal wt it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mr. Globe:

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Finally nairalanders can see how much of a liar and how weak you are. Take your lies out of Nairaland because it will be busted anytime you sell them here. The majority of Nigerians have concluded ACN is fraud. The leader Tinubu too - an awaiting trial criminal is fruad. Swallow that till it hurts you.

You breath stinks !!! Jeez !! Shut up and spare us the toxic gas emanating from your putrid mouth. Only speak to prove I lie as you claim.

I showed, conclusively, your compatriot is a liar. Why not do same if you can? Your sort are just indoctrinated in shameless, unmanly and whining antics from the womb.

Prove I lie if you can or accept yourself to be a lying ba*stard. Do it if you can. Ugly caveman. Blame your sad lineage for making you the cursed creature you are instead of coming here daily to disturb balanced folks just happy to get on with life, win, and live peacefully with other human beings. A rabid animal like you belongs in the Zoo.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by MrGlobe(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
^
my advice, its in your best interest to stay off nairaland for now. If I had the same battered reputation like a busted hypocrite like you, I would too. trying to Paint a black person such as Tinubu white is only an exercise is futility and an exclusive preserve of demented fools like you. Can we discuss the PDP rejects turned ACN superstars you raised earlier?
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Bobandgreat: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
@Gbawe, the way u feel u have to use epistles or term paper to buttress ur points on any issues concerning APC baffles me. Atiku made a statement that everybody is aware of and u r here writing epistles to defend him. It makes u desperate for something man! Kai! It woukd have been more honourable to say yes this is politics, let Atiku go and leak his wounds. Everybody must not see issues from ur point of view.

The way u r going about this, u may just have heart attack and die when GEJ wins in 2015. Tinubu will still be there chopping his money, he wont even know somebody died. This is my honest advice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by 7lives: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
take dat: Isn't this a baseless accusation cos Tinubu was the only AC governor as at 2007, and Atiku the presidential flagbearer of AC won in Lagos state during the presidential election whereas Atiku could not win his own state? Ribadu on the other hand has never complained of being dumped cos he still remains a member of ACN unlike Atiku who left immediately after losing election! He is a confused fellow looking for whom to buck pass the reason behind his incessant failures.

No he is not confused, he is obsessed with Tinubu, he just can't live with the fact that Tinubu is making giant leaps politically while he Atiku is gradually and surely creeping into political oblivion.
Oga Atiku, perseverance pays, that's while Tinubu is as big as he is today politically, unlike you who was playing yo-yo politics, ACN today, PDP tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Eziachi: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
mike404: Ghen ghen, let the WAR begin grin
Exactly! let it commence, while I get my popcorn ready. grin
This is a season of who betrayed who.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by fkaz(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
dougivilla: Oh sorry, I overrated you, thought you were up to date on politics in Nigeria. Never mind son, when I have the time, I'll take you through happenings in Nigeria. #justbepatient#

The problem with you is that you are leaving a life of speculation.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mr. Globe:

What about Tom Ikimi, Patrick Obayagbon etc. Leave Gbawe, i'll expose his ignorance and senselessness today. gbawe, are we still about facts? Bring it on! Leave the rantings and barkings and proove me wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike / Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.