Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. (19216 Views)

Fola Adeola's Governorship Campaign Posters Flood Ogun State / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
There may be element of truth in this rumuor so pls dont doubt it politicians are con men
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Politics.....even if Amaechi wants to run,is it now? Perharps he is still seeing Jona as the deputy gov....He should be careful, cos some govt magicians who can turn black to white can transform Rotimi to Rottenmi...
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Gamji007: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
vanstanzy:

Yeah Grandpa! smiley

Mind providing me a link to check their profiles and developmental strides, if that's not asking too much? wink wink
C'mon son! I know you are not too lazy to use any of the search engines available.

Google it my friend! angry

smiley
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by kennydee05(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Almagamation of the southern and the northern protectorate in the 21st century!!!
I would have campaign for you guys had it been their is no BUHARI and ROCHAS combination.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Chimerase(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Jobless pple...mtcheew angry
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by doctokwus: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lamido/Amaechi.Wonders shall neva end.We must b doubly cursed if Amaechi steps anywhere near d presidency,evn if as vp.Apart frm being more "educated" and astute dan GEJ,dat man has d same kleptomaniac tendencies dat continues to bedevil dis nation as Gej has,may just do it in a more refined manner dan d rude form we are seeing under GEj,while Lamido as d pres watches on.Its only in my nightmare I wish to see Amaechi ascend any oda post higher dan a governor,rather b ruled by a Buhari/fashola ticket

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Must a northerner be a presidential candidate? We must do away with this parochial mentality. Its a great disservice to this nation. If they like, Bomb the whole of your region in protest, he no concern me, they will only impoverish the region the more. all i know is that we can't go back to retrogressive and regressive period of northern rulership.

5 Likes

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by ogundokun: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
elkol: Lamido wey no go school
This our problem in nigeria
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by fkaz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2013

But he get sense pass jonadaf when get PHD, when it come to governance
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by zolajpower: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
Tolexander: They may still come out to deny any awareness of their posters.

It all started in this year by our president when he denied the posters of himself contesting in 2015 that were pasted everywhere in abuja on the 1st of january.

Expect many posters and their denials!
lol dont tellm me you feel my pain. sooner or later dey will come and refute any report like that
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
GEJ's silence aint for nothing. When this guy pulls his trigger lots of people gotta fell.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by ochukoccna: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Because Ebele dey take PHd decieve you?
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by chizel: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
No Hausa Fulani man will ever rule this country again till Nigeria brakes up,beside GEJ's administration terminates in may 29/2019 so therefor the presidency of Nigeria is not vacant come may 29/2015,shame on Rotimi Amechi

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by coputa(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
What makes lamido to think that he is qualify to rule this country..everything about this mallam smells deceit,and fraud,so the billions of naira he laundered from CBN is what makes him a good nigerian,Lamido and el rufai are two of a kind
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by paris10: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
fatdon2: The both are down to earth, sule
lamido changes the rural state of
jigawa to a more peaceful and a
better environment for investors
he believes in one nigeria! On a two
weeks visit to port harcourt, i was
able to feel and even touch the
tremendous work of the rotimis
administration! I hear by give my
sincere support for them!

Igbo should stop the follow-follow bullshhitt. Why not the other way round (Amaechi/Lamido)?
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by zangality(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
chizel: No Hausa Fulani man will ever rule this country again till Nigeria brakes up,beside GEJ's administration terminates in may 29/2019 so therefor the presidency of Nigeria is not vacant come may 29/2015,shame on Rotimi Amechi
You must be a day dreamer.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Akpan107(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
mekaboy: Another failed project. So this thing wey nigerians dey say that presidency will never return to the north una no dey hear am ? The north never believe am.
You dey mind them...!?
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
coputa: What makes lamido to think that he is qualify to rule this country..everything about this mallam smells deceit,and fraud,so the billions of naira he laundered from CBN is what makes him a good nigerian,Lamido and el rufai are two of a kind

You are a victim of bad education system in a failed state called Nigeria. When did Sule Lamido work at CBN? You kind of confused, aren't you? Where were you when Sule Lamido was fighting Abacha to step-down and let democrats rule Nigeria? Where were you when Sule Lamido fighting for democracy in the 80s are 90s? You all need to stop this tribal and religious war you display on the internet everyday.

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Akpan107(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
dridowu: Fight to Finish ? Am tired of pdp
so soon! Dont be tired now oo, 2015 dey come... GEJ will sweep all the 36 states'
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by danny301: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
coputa: What makes lamido to think that he is qualify to rule this country..everything about this mallam smells deceit,and fraud,so the billions of naira he laundered from CBN is what makes him a good nigerian,Lamido and el rufai are two of a kind

Ignoramus! You don't know the difference between Lamido Sanusi, (CBN Governor) and Sule Lamido (Jigawa State Governor),yet you want to yourself here....Go get a life....
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
danny301:

Ignoramus! You don't know the difference between Lamido Sanusi, (CBN Governor) and Sule Lamido (Jigawa State Governor),yet you want to yourself here....Go get a life....

Some of these people already set their mind to whoever they are voting for regardless of what they have to offer. He does not even know the difference between Sanusi Lamido and Sule Lamido. He lacks good education.

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Irugboo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Who dash monkey banana. Oga at the top
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2013

ignorance is not an excuse, Pls dont say what you dont know, Lamido Sanusi aint Sule Lamido.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Under which party?
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by TableLeg(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2013

Prolly a better candidate than Jonathan who has a PHD in riverine area fish farming or whatever he got it in!

And i am not saying Lamido is what Nigeria needs!
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Gamji007: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
payless:

You are a victim of bad education system in a failed state called Nigeria. When did Sule Lamido work at CBN? You kind of confused, aren't you? Where were you when Sule Lamido was fighting Abacha to step-down and let democrats rule Nigeria? Where were you when Sule Lamido fighting for democracy in the 80s are 90s? You all need to stop this tribal and religious war you display on the internet everyday.

Some comments in this forum make be to realise how ignorant most Nigerians are. They make comments based on heresays and common gossips. Many here also lack knowledge on past Nigerian events which affects. Imagine some people saying Amaechi is more experienced than Lamido. Lamido has been in mainstream politics since the second republic(Amaechi was probably in secondary school then) and was a key to Abiola's victory in the 1993 elections.

People should learn to educate themselves about past events so as to make good judgements in the future and avoid being "brainwashed" by some individuals.

P.s: I'm not a fan of Lamido!

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by iwanchop(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
azimibraun: Lamido former Nigerian foreing affairs minister and presently Governor, Ameachi former speaker (Rivers state house of assembly) and currently a Governor. Need I say more? Nw who is most positioned to be president and who shld be vice?
u no get point at all
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by PastorOla1: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lamido never be president him son dey carry money go Dubai ok, if him become president wetin go happen, na oil block the son go put for pocket o

2 Likes

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sule Lamido was trained as an Engineer in India. He's well travelled and an honarable diplomat. I don't know why most Southerners think most Hausas lack western education. I lived in Abuja for seven years and I met a lot of educated ones; these people are pleasant when you get to meet them. You will be amazed by their level of itellectual ability.

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by PastorOla1: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
gboss4sure: GEJ's silence aint for nothing. When this guy pulls his trigger lots of people gotta fell.
GEJ is please read Psalms 49 last verse!
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Only one northerner comes second to Buhari with respect to integrity, transparency and ability to transform Nigeria, that person is Sule lamido, former minister of foreign affairs. When in doubt of his achievements in Jigawa, simply go visit Jigawa. So much publicity is given to Fashola and many others and projects going on in their states but not much to Lamido. Some might argue that development is slow, to those I would say, you must not compare Jigawa state with any states in the union, perhaps the most backward in literacy and human resources development prior to Sule Lmido taking control, that's something Gov. Lamido focused deeply on and today, its a whole different state.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by iwanchop(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Must u post a comment?You cannot differentiate between Sule Lamido and Sanusi Lamido,na wah o
Next time u keep ur mouth shut when issues u know nothing about r being discussed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udom Promises Super Eagles $10,000 Per Goal Scored Against Algeria / What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / Gov Matawalle Tells Buhari: Declare State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.