Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. (3399 Views)

Mom Prefers My Siblings And Doesn't Hide It, Is My Plan To Leave A Stupid Idea? / 4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by SensualMan: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2013
Please, women with kids i need ur help.
I hav a veri cute 11month old daughter, she never allows anybdy 2 carry her, even if u giv her candy she wil neva accept except frm me or her mum. She'z always frowning her face nd smiles may be like 5times a day.
She started rejecting ppl at 5months, nw she's 11 months nd stil resent people.
Plz hw can dis be stopd. The one wey dey vex me be say she 2 dey bone face. Many things you'd do to other kids that will make dem chuckle when u do it to her you wil jus make a fool of urself.
Please i need ur advice.
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by Chynx(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2013
She will outgrow it. I sincerely can't explain why she chooses to do what she does but I have seen many babies behave same way and end up shocking everyone with a sudden change for the better. She is only 11 months old. She will surely change for the better my dear.
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by blank(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
She might just be a natural introvert. It might just be her make-up. Enjoy her as she is cos she might never outgrow it. There are babies like that.

1 Like

Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by toofine765: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Put her in a crech, guess she is a first child, she will get to be more social when she begin to mingle with other kids her mate. Nothing to worry about. One of my kids was like that but changed tremendously when she started sch.

2 Likes

Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by BabaOyo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
toofine765: Put her in a crech, guess she is a first child, she will get to be more social when she begin to mingle with other kids her mate. Nothing to worry about. One of my kids was like that but changed tremendously when she started sch.
So so on point madam!!!
@Op..ur kid is normal & will be fine! When she starts to mingle with other kids she will come around.
All will be well bros!!!!
Iya ni Wura....Baba ni Digi.
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by baby124: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
I love babies that are not cool with strangers. Its something to be happy about! Anyone trying to feed her nonsense or kidnap her is in big trouble.hahahaha! It may just be her personality, don't force her to be who you want her to be.

3 Likes

Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by dayokanu(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
Take her to Basket mouth unchained

1 Like

Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by greatgod2012(f): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
toofine765: Put her in a crech, guess she is a first child, she will get to be more social when she begin to mingle with other kids her mate. Nothing to worry about. One of my kids was like that but changed tremendously when she started sch.

exactly! thats how my first kid was, but now....wow! He has really changed, my hubby now described him as "born-again extrovert".......lol.....so, @op, no problem, she will definately change when she start to mingle, and if she doesnt, once she is well and healthy, nothing to worry yourself about that may be her personality.
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by Mrsmansson(f): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Truth be told she might not change.have you not seen adults behave same way.how do u think it started.not everyone is friendly with outsiders.I was exactly like your daughter when I was a baby.very pretty but I don't smile with strangers,even when I was enrolled in a creche I was still unfriendly.and am sorry to say that I am still a little bit that way,tho maturity changed some very little parts.with the thousands of people I have met,only very few caught my attention.Everyone is different
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
baby_123: I love babies that are not cool with strangers. Its something to be happy about! Anyone trying to feed her nonsense or kidnap her is in big trouble.hahahaha! It may just be her personality, don't force her to be who you want her to be.

I share yovr opinion joor,I like babies that aren't cool with strAngers too.
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
Na wah oh . . . people and their issues!
You are here complaining your baby resents strangers, while I'm here getting frustrated about my extremely friendly baby.
@ 12 months she is completely independent and follows anybody who shows interest in her! angry angry
Do you know how many times I lose her in church cos she found a new friend in the front row and has completely forgotten me? angry
I have to continually chase her when we go out or else she will go home with complete strangers! angry
Please do not try to change who your child is . . she will outgrow her shyness when she's ready!
If she happens to be an introvert, don't fuss about it. Love her for who she is!
Too much of everything is bad!

2 Likes

Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2013

I have to admit that my baby starting creche early contributed to making her very social. But is that really the best for toddlers?
If I had a choice I'll keep her at home and raise her the way I want without the influence of strange kids at such tender age.
A child should develop h/her own personality first before engaging in various associations from God knows where . .
Just my tots!
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Sensual Man: Please, women with kids i need ur help.
I hav a veri cute 11month old daughter, she never allows anybdy 2 carry her, even if u giv her candy she wil neva accept except frm me or her mum. She'z always frowning her face nd smiles may be like 5times a day.
Plz hw can dis be stopd. The one wey dey vex me be say she 2 dey bone face. Many things you'd do to other kids that will make dem chuckle when u do it to her you wil jus make a fool of urself.
Please i need ur advice.

I understand how frustrating this can be . . But you have to keep trying. Do not give up! She probably doesn't know you are trying to make her laugh. The more you try, the more she begins to understand!
Keep making funny faces, tickle her, swing her e.t.c
Most importantly, let her see you laugh! A child cannot learn how to be happy in a sad house. If she's in a happy environment, sooner or later, she'll learn to be happy too.
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by bebe2(f): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
smileyawwww, maybe she likes u too much, how about daddy same thing?

pls also check her for other signs of socialization difficulty. hun, am sure is nothing, but watchout for eye contact, and how she interacts wit her toys.

she will probably out grow it.
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 06, 2022
Your baby is just acting like a baby. She ll change with time.
But you SensualMan is a dumb father that doesn't know how babies react. You are such inexperienced that you should still be with your mum learning fatherhood
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by ImaIma1(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
Your baby is just acting like a baby. She ll change with time.
But you SensualMan is a dumb father that doesn't know how babies react. You are such inexperienced that you should still be with your mum learning fatherhood

Change with time? Baby that should be 9yrs by now.
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 06, 2022
ImaIma1:

Change with time? Baby that should be 9yrs by now.
That child is blessed. But her father is suffering from excess weed.
She should warn her dad never to mess with a Goddess.
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by Corporate2020: 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
SensualMan:
Please, women with kids i need ur help.
Please i need ur advice.

Another Margaret Thatcher is born.

She will outgrow it.
Re: My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Another Margaret Thatcher is born.

She will outgrow it.
The father is actually a deranged fellow.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband / What Do I Do With Dis My Wife / Could This Marital Predicament Worth Disolving My Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.