Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty (36985 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Police Officer Sleeping On Duty (photo) / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by etebomugmailc(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by simplygreat(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
they are still human beings...
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by chelseabmw(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Denn(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
in summary,

its evident that:
Nigeria is not the only country where officers sleep.....
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Lilimax(f): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
sauer:
Thank you Sauer for making my day. I have laughed and laughed and got tired of laughing. But we should not forget that these police men and women are humans. My father was a retired police officer and he vowed that non of relationship will do that job.
Police work sucks.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by stephenponti(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
grafikii: .

This one crack me die!
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by mojounited(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Funniest thread ever! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by stephenponti(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
grafikii: .
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Very funny...cant stop laughing lollllz....but seriously these officers sleep can be highly infective.... after viewing this thread, i fell into a deep slumber, i have just woken up .
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by gunuvi(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
sauer:
These were on serious sedatives..
They won the prize.
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Ninilowo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

see the belle of that one in the middle....Mama Market and officers mess major. na so so 1759 and pepper soup go full am... cheesy

They look like air force officers tho'
Yes they are Air Force officers! You can't see such in the Army.
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Ninilowo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
Biggyd2: Kai, Nlanders are wicked sha! grin grin grin
Walahi
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by bodejohn(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, I want to assure you that we do not understand the situation and the perpetrators will never be brought to book. You are also advised to go about your daily duties with fear and trembling, thank you very much.
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Didi8: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
I no fit laugh. grin
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by cold(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
Can't blame these guys though.Some of them put as much as 12-15 hours a day including weekends and bank holidays with no hope of taking a vacation.So half an hour or an hour's sleep never hurt anyone.
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Summersland(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hahahaha! More than wicked,i gbadun stuf jareeee
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by richs(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Too many funny pix . . . .
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by tantita(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
If dis one's phone's ring shea dem go still claim to b on duty
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by dgb4(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
buhahhaha,

pls change the thread caption to "Pictures of different sleep styles of law enforcement personnel"
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by PastorOla1: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Who can cheat nature?
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by yerafag(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hummmm! Look at security personnels, who supposed 2 b lookn after people 's lives 4 safety. What if there 's alarm, anyway he would b d 1st victim sa.
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by OmoTier1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wahala dey ohhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .... Op thank you for this thread... this one pass a Night of a thousand laugh!
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Legalplayerz: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
sauer:

Fine Blond babe.... Probably Eastern European grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Harkanbi(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! I just can't stop myself frm laughing
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by henrysam(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
bodejohn: Ladies and gentlemen, I want to assure you that we do not understand the situation and the perpetrators will never be brought to book. You are also advised to go about your daily duties with fear and trembling, thank you very much.
No cause for control everything is under alarm
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty by Kc3000: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2013
Thank goodness the Army officer in the first picture no fall my hands!!! It's one thing to find individuals taking a quick nap at their duty posts,no telling how long they've been at the post. But, to see senior officers sleeping with their mouths open at what seems to be an important public function. . .haba, this is very unbecoming, stand up if you must.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election / Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT / This Is How A Nation Should Be Not What We Have Here (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.