Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! (29001 Views)

Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / What Do Guys Admire In A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Stegomiah: Here's a list of five virtues men admire in a lady

1. Belief/ faith
Men like ladies with strong faith in God, ladies who have d fear of God. Some men see it as a way to be safe, when your woman is a strong believer, it makes d Man conscious and aware of d fact dat he also needs to get closer to God and also τ̅☺ check his lifest
Yle.

This is very true but sometimes could be a wahala oh . . . however, the prayer of the woman towards her man goes a long way oh.

Stegomiah:
2. Behaviour/ character
A very very important virtue a lady must possess, personally a lady that lacks this virtue turns me off, no mata ​♓☺w beautiful she is. A lady with a good behaviour respects her man, d man is always right, keeps quiet when he is talking and waits till he has finished talking b4 she have her say, she's not rude, not d nagging type and she's very hardworking. Over 90% Men wants a lady wif dis virtue.

This is a very good one, but the ones with best of it aint much anymore, however, not only women oh, even guys now with good character aint much . . we are all now in the ways of fast life and just concentrating on Money

Stegomiah:
3. Beauty.
Almost every Man likes a beautiful lady. Beauty has different definition; we have †ђξ inner beauty and †ђξ outward beauty. †ђξ inner beauty is d beauty from within, a lady dat is clean and not defiled, a lady dat is not lustful in nature α̲̅πϑ kips her body 4 d rightful owner while d outward beauty is d physical appearance most especially her facial expression. Wicheva way, "Beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder"

This scares some men away oh, cos they would think they have to share the madam with other men . . . ha ha ha ha. But no matter how beautiful a woman is, inside ugliness is a disease

Stegomiah:
4. Brain/ intelligence.
Beauty without Brain is as good as nothing. Men likes smart and intelligent ladies. No Man wants 2 marry a dummy, aldo sum do not like a lady dat is too smart than they are, odas lyk ladies dat dey are on d same par of intelligence while sum lyks ladies dey are smarter dan nd sum lyks d ones dat are smarter than they are.

So many Brothers are scared of those ones oh, So only a real man would appreciate them . . .

Stegomiah:

5. Boldness/ confidence
This is not peculiar to most pple, but research have shown dat men likes a confident lady. A lady dat has courage, defends and protects her Man and children, confident in her children, works, walks and talks with confidence and has nothing 2 fear.

Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by http(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Brain is the most important thing i cherish in any lady.... any other things will not last a lady in her husband house...
educate the girl child and u have educate a nation...

seek first the "Brain" and every other things shall be added unto u... grin

A woman with a good Brain will seriously finished a man in bed as regard learning skillzzz

i know guy like the boobbbs, backazzzle, and all in between, but it seems a lot of girls now, their brain is inversely related to Beauty...

we now have a lot of dead brain with beautiful faces around... no pun intended...

2 Likes

Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by BarryX(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
freecocoa: OP you spoilt whatever little sense you tried to make by saying that the man is always right, what kinda chauvinistic comment is that?

I pity your girlfriend if you have any, mscheew.
That was an error well noted, I felt the same thing when I read it , we shoudn't rule out the quiet principle that apply for both parties when on an issue though!

1 Like

Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2013

1. Belief/ faith
Men like ladies with strong faith in God, ladies who have d fear of God. Some men see it as a way to be safe, when your woman is a strong believer, it makes d Man conscious and aware of d fact dat he also needs to get closer to God and also τ̅☺ check his lifest
Yle.

2. Behaviour/ character
A very very important virtue a lady must possess, personally a lady that lacks this virtue turns me off, no mata ​♓☺w beautiful she is. A lady with a good behaviour respects her man, d man is always right, keeps quiet when he is talking and waits till he has finished talking b4 she have her say, she's not rude, not d nagging type and she's very hardworking. Over 90% Men wants a lady wif dis virtue.

3. Beauty.
Almost every Man likes a beautiful lady. Beauty has different definition; we have †ђξ inner beauty and †ђξ outward beauty. †ђξ inner beauty is d beauty from within, a lady dat is clean and not defiled, a lady dat is not lustful in nature aπϑ kips her body 4 d rightful owner while d outward beauty is d physical appearance most especially her facial expression. Wicheva way, "Beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder"

4. Brain/ intelligence.
Beauty without Brain is as good as nothing. Men likes smart and intelligent ladies. No Man wants 2 marry a dummy, aldo sum do not like a lady dat is too smart than they are, odas lyk ladies dat dey are on d same par of intelligence while sum lyks ladies dey are smarter dan nd sum lyks d ones dat are smarter than they are.

5. Boldness/ confidence
This is not peculiar to most pple, but research have shown dat men likes a confident lady. A lady dat has courage, defends and protects her Man and children, confident in her children, works, walks and talks with confidence and has nothing 2 fear.

Conclusively, no one is perfect and Ȋ†̥'s almost impossible τ̅☺ have a woman that possess all d above virtues, but number1 and 2 are very important virtues a lady must possess.
As a lady/woman share with us wich of d virtues you possess and as a Man/guy share with us wich virtues you admire/ like. You can also add odas not in d above listed.

Let's kip Ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥ rolling....

I'm not sure you are a man to have presented this Bs in this particular order.

Real men are easily attracted to beautiful,busty and assylicious women.Confidence,intelliegnce and others up here come after you have hit her honeypot.
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by http(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I'm not sure you are a man to have presented this Bs in this particular order.

Real men are easily attracted to beautiful,busty and assylicious women.Confidence,intelliegnce and others up here come after you have hit her honeypot.

seriously!!! not all men look for all those fake things mind you, so speak for yourself... I think your Bluetooth need to be disabled..grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by Egbagirl(f): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2013

2. Behaviour/ character

Erm... and the woman is always wrong Really? undecided undecided undecided

As for everything else on this list, the same applies to men.
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by kedukc(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
1. Great Food
2. Peace and Quiet

Every other thing na jara.

1 Like

Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
stefan lover: Breast and bu.tt don't make a great home just saying. Stoopid boys.

AW ABOUT *Bakasi?
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by ifedun2: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
I disagree with point 2.Gone are the days when women were seen and not heard.

1 Like

Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by fitzmayowa: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
the_ripper2: My mind too dirty sef , I was expecting to see

Brrreasts

Butttocks/ Butt or Bakassi.

Alas, I was disappointed, I need disinfect my mind with Izal.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by kollytin(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
War front!
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Francheezy: dis topic iz misleading...AS A MAN, I DIDNT EXPECT 2 SEE DIS
then wetin you wan see my oga at the top
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by Geophem(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
where b*re*st now!
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by Rajosh(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Bombom
Breast
you took that right out of my mouth. They were the first things that came to my mind when i saw the topic.
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by wonlasewonimi: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
BREASTICLES, BRA, BOSOM, BUMBUM, BLOWJAB
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by Damon03(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
xynerise: When you say lady, do you mean woman? Because what you listed is for man to man. undecided
Nope nt women... Ladies as in guys like u, u know?
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by susay2006: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
elkol: The list is incomplete! What about the other Bs... Boobs, booty...
dirty mind!
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by calcal: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
stainlessify: Bedmatics is No1, d men can manage other qualities...
Na sex nai God tak bless men...

correct

and ever ready!
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by secnelly: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2013

1. Belief/ faith
Yle.

2. Behaviour/ character
A very very important virtue a lady must possess, personally a lady that lacks this virtue turns me off, no mata ♓☺w beautiful she is. A lady with a good behaviour respects her man, d man is always right, keeps quiet when he is talking and waits till he has finished talking b4 she have her say, she's not rude, not d nagging type and she's very hardworking. Over 90% Men wants a lady wif dis virtue.

3. Beauty.
Almost every Man likes a beautiful lady. Beauty has different definition; we have †ђξ inner beauty and †ђξ outward beauty. †ђξ inner beauty is d beauty from within, a lady dat is clean and not defiled, a lady dat is not lustful in nature aπϑ kips her body 4 d rightful owner while d outward beauty is d physical appearance most especially her facial expression. Wicheva way, "Beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder"

4. Brain/ intelligence.

5. Boldness/ confidence

Conclusively, no one is perfect and Ȋ†̥'s almost impossible τ̅☺ have a woman that possess all d above virtues, but number1 and 2 are very important virtues a lady must possess.
As a lady/woman share with us wich of d virtues you possess and as a Man/guy share with us wich virtues you admire/ like. You can also add odas not in d above listed.

Let's kip Ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥ rolling....

i was looking forward to seeing
'Boobs'
'Butts'. This my mind can be naughty attimes
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by secnelly: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
wonlasewonimi: BREASTICLES, BRA, BOSOM, BUMBUM, BLOWJAB

Korrect!!!... Ma thoughts @ first sight
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by imanuel00(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
.............Buh honestly wah kinda man wld admire belief and d rest b4 admiring boobs and bombom? Dude must b gay sha
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by Anderson123(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
Beauty(facial)
Brain
Booty
Behaviour
Then boobs.
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by Anderson123(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
@stainlessify, it seems U̶̲̥̅̊ are a nymph. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink marriage Ȋ̝̊̅§ all about sex and good sex? Anybody can leanr bedmatics within weeks but ♌o̶̲̥̅̊†̥ behaviour or brains.
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by imanuel00(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
BarryX: it's Well with this generation like seriously "boobs", like those things can withstand press and baby suckling for long. We should try and align ourselves with better things for once .. Ah ah

Broda, u ar being unrealistic.....these (Boobs and oda physical qwualities) things are d things dah attract aman atfirst.....ts rlly wrong 2 say dey ar nt as important as abstract things dah being mentiond
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by ylaa(f): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
abeg make una comot for here. man own nko? everything na ladies ladies ladies. rubbish.
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by darmilarey(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pls check d topic and check ur ans dey ar nt compatible,let's be realistic every guys wnt a good woman bt d physical aspect of it is wat guys admire most
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by troy20(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2013
http: Brain is the most important thing i cherish in any lady.... any other things will not last a lady in her husband house...
educate the girl child and u have educate a nation...

seek first the "Brain" and every other things shall be added unto u... grin

A woman with a good Brain will seriously finished a man in bed as regard learning skillzzz

i know guy like the boobbbs, backazzzle, and all in between, but it seems a lot of girls now, their brain is inversely related to Beauty...

we now have a lot of dead brain with beautiful faces around... no pun intended...
my guy nice one but i fail 2 ur unintinded pun.
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by jimharry21(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2013
did u forget backside?
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by lawizle(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
the_ripper2: My mind too dirty sef , I was expecting to see

Brrreasts

Butttocks/ Butt or Bakassi.

Alas, I was disappointed, I need disinfect my mind with Izal.

No you need to dialyze it instead
Re: Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! by BarryX(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
imanuel_00:
Broda, u ar being unrealistic.....these (Boobs and oda physical qwualities) things are d things dah attract aman atfirst.....ts rlly wrong 2 say dey ar nt as important as abstract things dah being mentiond
I'm not "unrealistic" broda. Why are always thinking of the now and forgeting the future . Those bosoms can't stand for so long .. Tested and trusted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) / Beautiful / When You Do Not Love Him Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.