Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including (4229 Views)

Valentines Day Tragedy: Teen Masturbated 56 Times Straight Before Dying Of Heart / Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by fedrick901(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
http://.com/

[img]http://2.bp..com/-RDQhszCrA0o/UVGLD6GjwKI/AAAAAAAADZU/GsY9dBq_TUM/s320/000.jpg[/img]

One of our reporters (name withheld) met the shock of his life few days back at the Elegushi beach, Victoria Island Lagos while chatting with the lady .

To his disbelief the 26 years old lady who identified herself as Ella, boldly told our reporter that she loves séx so much so that she enjoys it more than real food.

According to the lady whose I'd Card revealed that she is a marketer with one of the new generation banks, she likes coming to the beach side which is very close her house, every evening to chill out and 'most importantly get laid'.

"See, I don't need money from any guy. All I want is good,hot séx! But my the problem I havewith most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for séx even though you all want it. Most girls want it too, they want you to just make the move to shag them, even if they are complaining or insulting you don't stop. You know we girls pretend a lot.", she opened up.

As if that was not enough, Ella threw the bombshell "I have séx with my boss every day in his office. The chauffeur too every evening, but they can't satisfy me at all. That's why I have to come here every evening to get laid by more guys. I must have séx at least 8 times every day. It's like heaven!". Ella went on to explain to our reporter that she couldn't wait to complete this week's dose of 56 rounds of hot séx.

She also acknowledged the fact that many would think it is abnormal, but she insisted thatmaking love eight times a day can't really satisfy her.

She believes that there is nothing wrong in being a séx addict.
"All the men I have met always have to admit they can't cope with my séxual urge. I have séx about eight times on an average daily."

http://.com/

Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by kolaoloye(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
It is not possible.Which time does she have to do any other work?

1 Like

Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by Lucasbalo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Watch out for H I V.
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by fredopayee(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
She should contact me nah.. She go fear fear.
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by Adurangba(f): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
this ugly thing? Te hehehe.
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by zaza1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
This OP must have something against this girl..her name is Ella and she was a contestant in the last project fame..she finished in 3rd position..she doesn't work in a bank and she doesn't live in Lagos..let this thread die naturally cos its just to tarnish this girl's name..its quite unfair..think about it.he met her in elegushi and she gave him this interview and gave the reporter her picture knowing people who work in the same bank with her will see her face..not to talk of the boss.

And some people r judging her already.we all need to start to think before commenting sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by Fadheelah(f): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
shocked shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]

Na wa o.... HIV too don get advert
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by Skywalker5(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
stories just to advertise your blog
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by Svelteb(f): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
That is in no way possible jorrr.....she be german machine? german machine sef dey run down.
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by debayun(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]I swear ladies with dis kind of shape make me go gaga I jst love plus size women nd I hate lepa tins yuck!!!
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by azpekuliar: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
Another fake blogger!
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by Temismith(f): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
I have seen dis info somwher else with a diff pix frm dis but d same story..
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by fopdnewton: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2013
This is the fifth time am seeing this story on nairaland with different names and different pictures of girls. Go get a life and stop advertising ur blog undecided
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by pat4love: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
Story story,
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
But to b honest.,toto they sweet nor b small

1 Like

Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by engrj(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dis one wast pass Dog.
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by strangest(m): 1:44am On Mar 28, 2013
all these bloggers, una go just copy and post person picture and begin write nonsense all in the name of traffic... One day another person go post una papa picture and label it boko haram, umar shehu..
Re: Bank Employee Confesses To Slééping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including by haykeenz(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2014
@op.u nid to b sued for character assassination .which news agency do u work for,for saying ur reporter did diz nd dat.get a life,if u av one get a job nd stop tarnishing pples image.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Dakore Egbuson Akande / Checkout Tiwa Savage Wore To African Unplugged Concert / Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.