Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions (4229 Views)

Who Is Tontoh Dikeh / Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies / Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
The other time I posted photographs, It was photos of Ankara Designs Every Young Woman Must Have in Her Wardrobe. Today I bring you a photograph of what Nollywood Actress and entertainer Tontoh Dikeh looked like before she began to make the millions you know about.

SOURCE: http://freshestgist.com/index.php/2015/07/02/tontoh-dikehs-picture-before-she-began-to-make-millions/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by HungerBAD: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fresh. Beautiful. A wife Material.

Now?she is like a Gas/Fuel Station where everybody comes to buy fuel.

8 Likes

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by MosakuAW(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
When she was still innocent.

She is so wild and weird now.

2 Likes

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by adioolayi(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
What changed in the space of how many years? bad influence... No....Exposure, yea..maybe...Exposure to right opportunity that suits her dream world grin

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by lomaxx: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Boobs had fallen before she even began to make millions.
This world is not my home.

3 Likes

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by Davidson267(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
What can i say than Money is good

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by Whizzcute(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luv this gurl to bits !!!

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by viceldo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
xo innocent but now..... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by darmys(f): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Fresh. Beautiful. A wife Material.

Now?she is like a Gas/Fuel Station where everybody comes to buy fuel.

lol. you like fuel o shocked

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by flexxyworld(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Before the birth of Pokkolee#

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by Naymie(f): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
sad
lomaxx:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by Naymie(f): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
lomaxx:

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by Yustash001(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Natural beauty....

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by Pineapp: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
lomaxx:

grin

Olympus yaff fall

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by may01(f): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
LOL at the comments. Y'all should free this bae joor tongue

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by Haywhymido(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2015
Good gal gone bad

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by modskiller(m): 3:05am On Jul 03, 2015
If this Post no make FP, then my Grandma is still a Virgin.
Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 03, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by hatux: 4:34am On Jul 03, 2015
Good girl gone bad!

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by kwaraguy(m): 4:57am On Jul 03, 2015
She has always been beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by funnyme(f): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Incase it makes front page.

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by deewhone(f): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2015
God don bless her hustle naani
Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by boss1310(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2015
just say before she becomes famous cos you dont know how much she has in her bank account

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by SPG4U(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2015
That was wen her step dad use to sexually abuse her

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by dataflex: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2015
everybody has a past... we just hope tomorrow is better than yesterday

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by cherylsmith(f): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fine girl

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions by Houseofglam7(f): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
She's still pretty.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini / Bobrisky On Social Media Vs Bobrisky At Alagbon Police Station (pics) / Cardi B Pictures Surface Online. She Looks Shrinked! Seen Nursing Her Child (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.