Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa (7739 Views)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Okada Riders Protesting In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by damolgret: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2013
U get what u demanded for. Good governance is neither gotten by pHD certificate nor region but by personalty, intelligence. Lets open our eyes n vote for forward minded people/party come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by portside(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2013
why is bayelsa state making NL front page All the time for the wrong reason'
I am yet to see any constructive criticism on this topic,
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by Aderupoko2: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2013
Hold on...Fresh air is on the way.
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by alphaconde(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2013
Can a real protest be organised in this country. Something that can shake our politicians. Cus the bayelsan situation is present everywhere. There are no jobs in this country. Sometimes I think the unemployment rate is over 80%. The pdp govs are not employing the acn govs are busy employing graduates as traffic wardens. The fed gov is still thinking of uping fuel price. O! Nigeria
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by rozayx5(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2013
hmmm, our tertiary institutions still have a lot to do when it comes to producing die hard graduates with entrepreneurial skills embarassed

churning out thousands of certificate carrying graduates without skills yearly will only lead this country into more doom shocked
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2013
That's what certificated education does to a man. Bsc Engineering, HND this, Msc that but still remain in the same mental state before school. Wiithout the basic knowledge of life dynamism, one will only be a victim of society. Imagine, Alawi pay don stop, desperation has set in without any skill to empower self to solving socio-economic, political and spiritual problems.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by mkoabiola: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2013
Well,dat reminds me sometimes ago wen I was serving Bayelsa ,a 2006 mech Engineering graduate had to take a bold step by going to d govt house, with hs credentials n certificate ,dat unless his provided job ,he will die dere and dsturb d peace of d state single handedly.
He insisted he wants to see d gov nd security agent had to beg hm to leave bt he insisted dat d police shud kill hm.
It was d director of sss,dat save s situation dat day,it was a very funny senario.
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by albacete(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2013
dis my con3 sef
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by talktimi(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2013
donsax: Lazy beyesian, all they want is free money and recognition.....now they will be added to ex militant for amnesty...
Haa haaaaa...beyelsa this bayelsa that....are you people the first to produce a president iin Nigeria....they should be the least quiet State.
you're just a tiny fo0l
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by abdullone: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2013
HAH: This is a calculated attempt by the northerners to embarrass our son4 in government, what do you mean you are unemployed when we give out 65k to every agbero on the street monthly in the name of amnesty

Our state is the least state in terms of population yet our revenue is the 3rd highest in the country, we have so mush money that we even have a ghost perm sectm

That boy claiming to be a graduate where were you when your mates were in the creek no be paper qualification and intelligence we need.

Those boys must be sponsored by APC to bring disharmony in the home state of our oga at the top they must be jailed.

you are a dummy....not fit to be a nigerian...iguana
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by MissOpe(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2013
Dats a good dose of fresh for those who were hell bent on voting GEJ into power..

1 Like

Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by talktimi(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2013
Being convicted as a cultist in Bayelsa state carries a 10 years imprisonment sentence although a competent lawyer can get them off the hook under wrongful accusation, the most they should have been charged with is disturbing the peace.
I have always said that our educational system is flawed and there is too much emphasis on paper qualifications, how many people can a state or the fg realistically absorb into its workforce ? Small and medium scale industries are the way to go in serious minded countries. If you think I'm lying, ask Japan & China how they made it. The simple truth is aside from your degrees and other qualification, technical & vocational training should be the next and most important item on the agenda.
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by SONFGOD12: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2013
No pain no gain a close mouth is a close destiny gud wrk
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by humanbeingcom: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2013
protesting?

when you have "fresh air" from your state.
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by Efikman(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2013
Bayelsa is the least populated state and earns the 2nd highest income both from Federal revenue, 13 percent derivation and NDDC. Yet the ret@rded Governors of the state just loot the treasury and keep the entire populace in penury. I pity the Ijaws. They have demonstrated that they can't be trusted with power because they are KLEPTOMANIACS just like our Oga at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by ceejay80: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2013
Retire all the old people wey dey office and employ fresh skull
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by phillip001(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2013
sorry 4 9ja
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by bemagnify: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2013
nigerians so u guys ar happy because of d increasing rate of unemployment in bayelsa. ... #smh
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by feelamong(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2013
These Bayelsa yoots are a bunch of scondrels!!

where were they when the youths of lagos were prostesting bad governance at Ojota?

If i be governor na to to tie dem up side down for my office; dey use them do shooting practise!!!

But bayelsa state is already a failed state.. where ex militants and clueless politicians hold sway!
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by ypzilanti: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
Say no to amnesty for peaceful youths! If you want amnesty, be brave enough to carry arms...then government will call you for discussion as an equal.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by Kairoseki77: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
Will they be pardoned?
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by fidelng(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
Please moderator front page. Does any body know if delta state government is working? I need responds please
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by Greatfuture: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
A breath of fresh air,our brother is in office
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by TwinTiger: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
In this case who is the Oga on top -Dickson or GEJ?
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by vislabraye(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
donsax: Lazy beyesian, all they want is free money and recognition.....now they will be added to ex militant for amnesty...
Haa haaaaa...beyelsa this bayelsa that....are you people the first to produce a president iin Nigeria....they should be the least quiet State.

What is ur job in de 1st place? Did dey say they want free money? Graduates were affected.
Are they not fighting a just cause? GEJ administration is affecting every body
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by DINIX: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=~Bluetooth]

The educated are protesting to get a job while the uneducated militants are being paid #65 000 monthly just to keep them from committing crime .

Give it a try one more time don't quit we hope for this kind protest

1 Like

Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by CyberG: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
talktimi: Being convicted as a cultist in Bayelsa state carries a 10 years imprisonment sentence although a competent lawyer can get them off the hook under wrongful accusation, the most they should have been charged with is disturbing the peace.
I have always said that our educational system is flawed and there is too much emphasis on paper qualifications, how many people can a state or the fg realistically absorb into its workforce ? Small and medium scale industries are the way to go in serious minded countries. If you think I'm lying, ask Japan & China how they made it. The simple truth is aside from your degrees and other qualification, technical & vocational training should be the next and most important item on the agenda.

Japan and China you said? Are you not the foools on this forum whose only job is to defend the incompetence of your retardeen? Do you think it was just propaganda that propelled China from the backwater country it was in not too distant past!? Or Japan, where they are so serious, failure by any leader will make him kill himself, don't worry about him having to endure the complains of the people. In modern times, they just resign but your retardeen is a sit-tight dundee-shithead. You better stop mentioning Japan and China because there leaders are not retardeens like the Otueke fisherman!
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by talktimi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
CyberG:

Japan and China you said? Are you not the foools on this forum whose only job is to defend the incompetence of your retardeen? Do you think it was just propaganda that propelled China from the backwater country it was in not too distant past!? Or Japan, where they are so serious, failure by any leader will make him kill himself, don't worry about him having to endure the complains of the people. In modern times, they just resign but your retardeen is a sit-tight dundee-shithead. You better stop mentioning Japan and China because there leaders are not retardeens like the Otueke fisherman!
you are obviously a class act idi0t who surely lacks reading and comprehension skills else you would have noticed we are talking about the Bayelsa state government here and not your "retardeen" president. Your nonsense ranting here will never remove the "retardeen" as you stupidly call him till at least 2015 so live with it as I definitely owe you cowardly nonentity no apologies. Dolt
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by slimfit1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
venatus25: i want to know the purpose of the protest, more points pls.

Look up and read the story.
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by slimfit1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
Trial and error make sure you get all the documents for protesting from the police if you don't get it, don't worry play it cool like me. Find the nearest well.

The oga at the top way say him people kno go chop, him ma no go chop now abi u have tried your best now try your worst idea.

Next time collect the details of the officers that you handed the protest letter to , the police station, post the letter online, take a picture or a video of the handing in letter of protest, and go with alot of well respected lawyers from your area that is competent enough to support your intentions and get your mothers too.

What ever you do don't panic don't run don't damage anything don't call anyone names, don't harass anyone.
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by crackhouse(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
Yeah, that reminds me. What about the so much talked about YOUWIN programme? Have it died a natural death? because i have not been hearing anything about it again.
Re: Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa by basilo101: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
Time 4 evribody 2 go and learn spart parts trade. Govt freebies is nt constant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Says Nigeria Has 35 States? / Policemen To Undergo Drug Abuse Test – Arase / Gov Udom Emmanuel Inaugurates His Divine Mandate Campaign Council (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.