Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

6 Alarming Facts You Should Know About A Job! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Alarming Facts You Should Know About A Job! (607 Views)

Things Every Recent Graduate Should Know / Our Alarming Unemployment Growth And The Way Forward / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Alarming Facts You Should Know About A Job! by DJurry(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hello fellow users. My name's Simon. You are welcome here.

Happiness and peace fills the air when a good-paying job is found by one who had been looking for it for so long!
Once gotten, the beginning of a prosperous life is predicted.
To be frank, this is usually untrue and far-fetched!

Having a high-paying job is everyone's wish but most fail to perceive the whole picture!
This picture is intricately disguised with juicy benefits promised!

*Do you know that employees, with their might and main, mind their employers'/corporations' businesses and make them richer and richer??

*Do you know that employers/corporations have the liberty to randomly lay off workers at any time when changes come!?? The unpleasant consequences that these unlucky ones would face are not considered at all!

*Do you know that giving out of pensions and gratuities to retirees and laid-off workers is gradually fading out of consistency!?? It's becoming irregular as it puts strains on governments' and corporations' pockets! Now this reads danger for those who have nothing to bank on after a long work tenure!

*Do you know that of what employers/corporations really make as profits, fractions of it are given to employees as salaries!??
Before these salaries are paid, tax deductions and other cuts are made on it!

*Do you know that sufficient salaries are not given to workers?? This is to ensure they keep on in the 'rat race' working for these employers/corporations and making them richer!

*Do you know that the destinies of workers are at the hands of these employers/corporations especially if they have skills only in their fields of expertise??..
Hmm.

Truly, more money won't solve financial struggles!
Do you know what would??

More SKILLS will!
FINANCIAL EDUCATION will!

I'm certainly not saying having a job is bad! It's important as a means of offering services to people.
The point i'm trying to hit is that a job makes one spend their time minding other people's businesses.

THE SECRETS TO WEALTH IS THIS..
*Mind your OWN business!
*Let money work HARD for you!
*Be a student of the word, 'sell'!

ALIKO DANGOTE knows.
MIKE ADENUGA knows.
I know.
I believe you now know.

Permit me to introduce you to a unique business that will take a determined person to great wealth!
I'm into it.
It's NETWORK MARKETING!
Have a look at my blog for a detailed explanation: www.swissgardelagos./makemoney.

To your success.

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask Your Boss For A Salary Increase And Get It / Free Oil And Gas Seminar 2013 / Establishing Roots Wherever You Find Yourself Discover Your Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.