Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time (4416 Views)

Best European Country / Get Europe Visa With 5 Years Resident Permit / Nigerian Resident Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2013
My friend who intend to migrate to the Europe asked me this question: Which European country is best to travel to as first time traveler, that is good in terms of jobs and better opportunities like obtaining resident permit on time.

Please, your good responses will be appreciated
Re: Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time by kennybuda: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2013
Depend the type of visa you came with, Europeans are not smeiling this days the continent is on crisis day by day he will not be allowed to reside soo easy
Re: Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time by ManTiger(m): 2:38am On Mar 30, 2013
DIY...
Look for a Skilled Job from CAnada employer, You have to be skilled or u fake it,
Have a good conversation/discussion with your employer from time to time and make him process your LMO.
Be prayerful.
Lobatan.
Re: Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Moitime: My friend who intend to migrate to the Europe asked me this question: Which European country is best to travel to as first time traveler, that is good in terms of jobs and better opportunities like obtaining resident permit on time.

Please, your good responses will be appreciated
Marry Oyibo... You will get permit sharp sharp
Re: Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, can anyone advice or tell me which of these European Countries below is good to live in and get benefits as a New Comer in Europe.

- Holland
- Germany
- Belgium
- Austria
- Spain
- Portugal
- Czech Republic

I look forward to receiving your good replies and advices.
Re: Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time by Henix(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Where are d experienced travellers? Let dem come on board na!
Re: Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time by harlyon(m): 12:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Moitime: Dear Nairalanders, can anyone advice or tell me which of these European Countries below is good to live in and get benefits as a New Comer in Europe.

- Holland
- Germany
- Belgium
- Austria
- Spain
- Portugal
- Czech Republic

I look forward to receiving your good replies and advices.
. Germany

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need Cuban Visa / Nigerians In The Netherlands? / Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.