Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Help I Need Cuban Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help I Need Cuban Visa (4418 Views)

Help!! I Have Been Denied Shengen Visa Twice.. / Help I Want To Travel Abroad. / Help! I Want To Run Away From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Cuban Visa by keycash: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
help I need cuban Visa
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
keycash:
help I need cuban Visa

U wanna go to Cuba? grin
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by keycash: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

U wanna go to Cuba? grin

Yeah
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by worry359(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
What are you thinking of doing there?
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by keycash: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
worry359:
What are you thinking of doing there?

Visit with family any idea I hate jamb question

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
worry my man
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by Tboymessiah(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
.....cuba is south america country, official language is spanish and indian herms and some drugs are legalized there.....hello bro you can search google for more info, datzz de little i know
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by keycash: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Still more details
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by momoyama: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tboymessiah:
.....cuba is south america country, official language is spanish and indian herms and some drugs are legalized there.....hello bro you can search google for more info, datzz de little i know

Cuba is a NORTH American country

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by Tboymessiah(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
momoyama

Cuba is a NORTH American country
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by ifyalways(f): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by keycash: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by keycash: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by Originalsly: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fact...Cuba is an island in the Caribbean. Now let me feed you with what I think you want to know. Cuba is very close to the US. If you leave Cuba...most do by boat....and set foot on US soil... you automatically qualify to be a Permanent Resident in the US...but sorry.....only if you are Cuban! Flights from the US to Cuba were banned for yearssss and so were US citizens....until recently as Obama is trying to have the US treat Cuba like other countries. For now...flights to Cuba are very limited unless you try via Canada....or South America...Venezuela to be precise. Going on vacation would be like going on vacation in a big village. Cuba is pretty much still living in the 1960's. For study...they are pretty good in medicine. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by momoyama: 12:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Originalsly:
Fact...Cuba is an island in the Caribbean. Now let me feed you with what I think you want to know. Cuba is very close to the US. If you leave Cuba...most do by boat....and set foot on US soil... you automatically qualify to be a Permanent Resident in the US...but sorry.....only if you are Cuban! Flights from the US to Cuba were banned for yearssss and so were US citizens....until recently as Obama is trying to have the US treat Cuba like other countries. For now...flights to Cuba are very limited unless you try via Canada....or South America...Venezuela to be precise. Going on vacation would be like going on vacation in a big village. Cuba is pretty much still living in the 1960's. For study...they are pretty good in medicine. Good luck.

You have obviously never been to Cuba. I have been going there every few years at least since 1993 and it is a wonderful tourist destination. Until now, most of the visitors there are from Italy, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Canada and all over Europe, since it lacks Americans. As a result, it is not overly Americanized like other Caribbean destinations. In fact, it feels a lot more European than American.

While it is true that things like WiFi and internet are substandard, it is a considerably developed country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by keycash: 1:54am On Feb 29, 2016
momoyama:

You have obviously never been to Cuba. I have been going there every few years at least since 1993 and it is a wonderful tourist destination. Until now, most of the visitors there are from Italy, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Canada and all over Europe, since it lacks Americans. As a result, it is not overly Americanized like other Caribbean destinations. In fact, it feels a lot more European than American.

While it is true that things like WiFi and internet are substandard, it is a considerably developed country.

Thanks I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by keycash: 1:55am On Feb 29, 2016
Originalsly:

Thanks I thing am getting it please more info
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by Originalsly: 6:04am On Feb 29, 2016
keycash:

Thanks I thing am getting it please more info
Hmmmm....so what more info you looking for?.....if you can't say I can't tell.
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by blessedfavoured: 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is it not part o the countries with zika virus?
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by keycash: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
momoyama:

Can you. Compare there to naija in term of WiFi and Internet??
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by worry359(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
keycash:

The Internet in Cuba is among the most tightly controlled in the world.[2] It is characterized by a low number of connections, limited bandwidth, censorship, and high cost
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Cuba

places that have Wi-Fi in Cuba. None is free and the price will vary from one place to another.
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c202146/Cuba:Caribbean:Places.With.Wifi.In.Cuba.html
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by momoyama: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
keycash:

Never been to Naija, so I could not say. I am from the Bahamas
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by keycash: 1:58am On Mar 04, 2016
momoyama:

Thanks
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by omega25red(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
momoyama:

so why is cuba a destination for you all them cheap hoes right wink
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by momoyama: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
omega25red:
so why is cuba a destination for you all them cheap hoes right wink

No, actually. Because enjoy travel and Cuba is a culturally interesting and relaxed country with unique art, music and landscapes. Besides, it is good to practice my Spanish. No interest in cheap 'hoes'.
Re: Help I Need Cuban Visa by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
momoyama:

No, actually. Because enjoy travel and Cuba is a culturally interesting and relaxed country with unique art, music and landscapes. Besides, it is good to practice my Spanish. No interest in cheap 'hoes'.

as a Nigerian,how can one get to Bahamas? any input on that? A friend wanna go to Bahamas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions Been Asked At The Austrian Embassy / Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video / Dirtiest States I Have Seen In Nigeria...pics Inside..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.