Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins! (15172 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. / Militants Kill Seven In Raids On Northern Towns- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins! by chosen04(f): 5:12am On Mar 28, 2013
This story reminds me of the legendary football match niGERia and Indian played that ended 1 : 100 in favour of India. Fortunately or unfortunately, that charade match has grown now has some elements of truth in it cos no body has challenged that lies all these years. In otherwords, unchallenged lies becomes ''TRUTH'' with time.....
Re: 40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins! by beylinko(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2013
Akshow: in this age and generation you mean. Why wont you even miss yarn when you dint bother to read the post before you commented all in the name of first to comment
Oga wetin be ur problem or u miss road? D heading and d first line said it all. Between did u check d tym,i was rushing 2 work. I also believe ur head is clouded wit inferiority complex because i see no reason why u should attack me just because i commented first. Get a life.
Re: 40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins! by chosen04(f): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2013
beylinko:
Oga wetin be ur problem or u miss road? D heading and d first line said it all. Between did u check d tym,i was rushing 2 work. I also believe ur head is clouded wit inferiority complex because i see no reason why u should attack me just because i commented first. Get a life.
Re: 40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins! by meziecuppycake: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2013
Dε̲̣̣̣̥aя̩̥̊ GOD abeg we nid ur help......
Re: 40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins! by beylinko(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2013
mezie_cuppycake: Dε̲̣̣̣̥aя̩̥̊ GOD abeg we nid ur help......
Irene?
Re: 40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins! by damx2003: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Alfamann:

Mary Slessor stopped killing of twins and Mungo Park discovered River Niger. Yes, we've all heard it all before. You really to heed Fela's advice and stop following oyibo book and use your own sense.

White people came to Africa with lies. Destroyed what we had, condemned our way of life. Told numerous lies about us. Sold us as animals. Turned us against each other.

What proof do you have that what you heard about Miss Slessor was true?

Some pple talk as if western education is a lie and useless but they can write and read, everything has its own merit and demerit, I don't think records lie. Its absurd to say mary never stopped twins killings but its the truth that some pple don't want to come out of darkness unto light, "MEN LOVE DARKNESS" who doesn't know that, killings take place even in the name of anything especially money rituals if not why do we see headless bodies on the road. We need God's intervention, as simple as that. The fear of God is the begining of wisdom, let's submit to God and wise up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Power, Petrol Price Hikes Till After Elections / Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line / Faleke, FCT Minister Hold Tinubu/Shetima Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.