Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

But I Thought She Is A Widow? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / But I Thought She Is A Widow? (2624 Views)

Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / How Long Should A Widow Mourn Her Late Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2013
A certain lady at work made me ask that question.

Please i want parents and experience fellows to help me out here. No insults please.

A widow who has two kids (14years and 10years) and myself suddenly became fond of each other at work. We chat, and crack jokes together. We are now so close to the extent that we eat together.

A lady who joined the youth group in her church rather than the widow group(she is in her early 40s)

she doesn't sleep or wake without saying gudnight sweet dreams and gud morning respectively.
She now addresses me as 'my dear' or 'my love' in her text messages.

She picks offence anytime or day i did not come to her office or call/text her during weekends, she will say that 'i am avoiding her and she is always feeling lonely. shocked

she is far from sugar mummy because i have been the one doing all the spending in most cases (she is too demanding, buy me this buy me that, am tired)

she always want to know my whereabout, where am going?, where am coming from?, who is calling me? And so on.(though i was tinking its her little way to show she cares.

She has been persuading me to come over to her house and i have been postponding it. She said if i can't pay her a weekend visit and stay 3 to 4hours with her, it means i don't care about her.(see me see wahala oh)

she is even saying she want to celebrate the easter with me, that i should take her out. (osalobuameh) she wan spoil my personal runs for that day be dat.

Now, i can no longer take it, i think i am beginning to sense danger.

The other day when the news of an 8years old boy marrying a 61years old woman was all over, she said there was no problem with it if their is love. With love i can also do that, she concluded. (LOVE?shocked, what does an eight years old know about love? Wow! What a mentality)

Before, i don't start what i cannot finish. But in this case i have started already and it is now obvious that i can no longer continue talk more of finishing. Am still a young man with a bright future, abeg i no dey for chere kan bia, i no dey for how manage?

My question is, how do i free myself from this webs without hurting her feelings?

For more of my stories visit here https://www.nairaland.com/1026780/kaduna-nigga-adventure-repentant-soul
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by aadetoyin(f): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2013
Tell her point blank cos she is way to clingy.
Plus u didn't tell us ur age but u seem too young for all these wahala.
You re the one financing her so that is why she doesn't want to lose u.
Just tell her that u re not interested.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2013
aadetoyin: Tell her point blank cos she is way to clingy.
Plus u didn't tell us ur age but u seem too young for all these wahala.
You re the one financing her so that is why she doesn't want to lose u.
Just tell her that u re not interested.

sorry for that, am in my mid 20s.

But seriously it is not as easy as it sounds my dear, but thanks for ur candid advice.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2013
@ Poster . . .
You are very irresponsible, you probably started the whole thing.
I bet you though you'll hit it and run, no responsibilities whatsoever. Too bad she turned out to be soo clingy!
You made your bed, lie on it! tongue
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2013
Ujujoan: @ Poster . . .
You are very irresponsible, you probably started the whole thing.
I bet you though you'll hit it and run, no responsibilities whatsoever. Too bad she turned out to be soo clingy!
You made your bed, lie on it! tongue

irresponsible you said?shockedshocked how do you mean?

Is it a crime to be friendly with your colleague?

Which bed will i lie? Certainly not this one.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by feminineA: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2013
Its simple: you led her on. When you knew you weren't interested why did you give room for none sense chit chat?
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by maclatunji: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Always learn to observe limits. The widow is a woman. Do you think she was hanging around you for the heck of it?

I had a course mate try such games whilst in school under the guise of trying to learn from me? Cut her off point blank.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by SisiKill1: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
I'm still stuck on the "But I thought she was a widow title".

What does that mean? Did you find out you thought wrong and she isn't a widow?

But you thought she was a widow you say and then go on to regal us with how she's displaying her feelings for you.....surely you aren't silly enough to think because she's a widow her capacity to feel will die with her husband hence the "But I thought she is a widow" title.

For more visit another site? Why on earth will we want more when the one you have offered here barely makes enough sense?

1 Like

Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
Enjoy the fun will it lasts! you must finish what you started. hehehehe!
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I'm still stuck on the "But I thought she was a widow title".

What does that mean? Did you find out you thought wrong and she isn't a widow?

But you thought she was a widow you say and then go on to regal us with how she's displaying her feelings for you.....surely you aren't silly enough to think because she's a widow her capacity to feel will die with her husband hence the "But I thought she is a widow" title.

For more visit another site? Why on earth will we want more when the one you have offered here barely makes enough sense?

the 'i thought she is a widow' title was because i was not expecting that from a widow, also oweing to the fact that the difference in age is enormous.

Silly you said?shocked, not at all, i know she do have feelings, but she should respect her age and limit her feelings to her age grade atleast.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
feminine A: Its simple: you led her on. When you knew you weren't interested why did you give room for none sense chit chat?

okay am sorry for doing that, since the mistake has been done what should i do?
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
maclatunji: Always learn to observe limits. The widow is a woman. Do you think she was hanging around you for the heck of it?

I had a course mate try such games whilst in school under the guise of trying to learn from me? Cut her off point blank.

is that not too harsh? Dont you think she will be hurt?
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Enjoy the fun will it lasts! you must finish what you started. hehehehe!

but my dear you are not helping this situation. How should i discontinue without hurting her feelings
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by slimyem: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
petokey:

Tell her point blank you are sorry you led her on but you don't think you can keep up with it or give her what she seems to want.
It should be that simple if you are bold and stern enoughundecided

..and btw,I'm not interested in your blog or "other stories".Thank you.cool
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by andyanders: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Please, note that you are digging your grave and if you do not run away, and stop eating together, you will end up eating the one that will destroy you forever.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by uyogabie(f): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
petokey:

the 'i thought she is a widow' title was because i was not expecting that from a widow, also oweing to the fact that the difference in age is enormous.

Silly you said?shocked, not at all, i know she do have feelings, but she should respect her age and limit her feelings to her age grade atleast.
Because widows are not human abi.You thought her feelings died with her hubby na.You are scared because she's clingy and demanding,not the other way round.you go lie on that bed o!age ain't nothing but a number!I dey here dey laugh
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by SisiKill1: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
petokey:

Okay silly was not a nice choice of word....I should have used naive instead, for that I apologize but everything else in my post still stands..even more so having read your subsequent posts.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by spoilt(f): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Is this story edited? Have you gotten any kind of physical with her? Kissed or groped her at work? I know she's not crazy inviting you to her house for the epic finale.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 6:13am On Mar 28, 2013
slimyem: Tell her point blank you are sorry you led her on but you don't think you can keep up with it or give her what she seems to want.
It should be that simple if you are bold and stern enoughundecided

..and btw,I'm not interested in your blog or "other stories".Thank you.cool

did u just say i shuld give her what she want? I dont even know what she want.
And for other stories you are welcome.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 6:18am On Mar 28, 2013
andyanders: Please, note that you are digging your grave and if you do not run away, and stop eating together, you will end up eating the one that will destroy you forever.

shockedshockedshocked
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by feminineA: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2013
petokey:

Start withdrawing slowly and gradually. She's already getting emotionally attached. Break this attachment in a subtle way and daily reduce the attention you are giving her.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2013
uyogabie: Because widows are not human abi.You thought her feelings died with her hubby na.You are scared because she's clingy and demanding,not the other way round.you go lie on that bed o!age ain't nothing but a number!I dey here dey laugh

it seems u ar the only one getting the hidden detailed gist here. To be candid i was expecting it to be the sugarmummy and sugarboy stuff. But its the other way round.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 6:25am On Mar 28, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Okay silly was not a nice choice of word....I should have used naive instead, for that I apologize but everything else in my post still stands..even more so having read your subsequent posts.

okay then if you say so. So What topic should best suite my complaint?
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 6:28am On Mar 28, 2013
spoilt: Is this story edited? Have you gotten any kind of physical with her? Kissed or groped her at work? I know she's not crazy inviting you to her house for the epic finale.

shockedshockedshocked physical ke? Noooo. Mind you she is a believer (according to her)
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2013
feminine A:
Start withdrawing slowly and gradually. She's already getting emotionally attached. Break this attachment in a subtle way and daily reduce the attention you are giving her.

thanks dear, i tink this is a good one. But i have a problem now. She has made me promise to take her to mr biggs. Should i disappoint her in that regard?
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by biolabee(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2013
petokey:

it seems u ar the only one getting the hidden detailed gist here. To be candid i was expecting it to be the sugarmummy and sugarboy stuff. But its the other way round.

sugar things?!

THis one done enter market
Carry GOOOOO
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2013
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by slimyem: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2013
petokey:

did u just say i shuld give her what she want?
Is there a comprehension problem here?
Tell her you CAN'T give her what she seems to want!!
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by Joel3(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2013
guy f u c k that thing called punny nor de dull urself i nor de like guys when dey dull, but wait ooh you don dey spend for her? i go call u mugu, tell her that ur are not emotionally attached to spending for older lady rather than the other way round. you should be f u c king her for free. tell her otherwise cute this off
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2013
biolabee:

sugar things?!

THis one done enter market
Carry GOOOOO

are u trying to encourage me? I said i want to discontinue and here you are teling me to CARRY GO.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2013
chaircover:

LOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin you don enter one chance!

Sugar mummy ko! Salt son ni grin

You are even lucky its only Mr Biggs she is asking for . . . . see how the hunter has become the hunted grin Enjoy your date ooooooo! cheesy

If that woman catch you ennnnnnnn . . you will be existing on stout & vitamins and walking funny for a week tongue cheesy

seriously na one chance i enter, d bush meet is catching the hunter instead of the other way round. But what will i do?
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2013
slimyem: Is there a comprehension problem here?
Tell her you CAN'T give her what she seems to want!!

i will try thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mothers/christians, Is Child Dedication Party Compulsory? / How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) / I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.