Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

But I Thought She Is A Widow? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / But I Thought She Is A Widow? (2596 Views)

Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / How Long Should A Widow Mourn Her Late Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2013
Joel.:
guy f u c k that thing called punny nor de dull urself i nor de like guys when dey dull, but wait ooh you don dey spend for her? i go call u mugu, tell her that ur are not emotionally attached to spending for older lady rather than the other way round. you should be f u c king her for free. tell her otherwise cute this off

i don realise say i be mugu thats y i want stop. Wetin u want my do? But d fvcking tin, no way. She is a believer mind u.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by Joel3(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2013
believr ni beliver that, guy wise up if only you know what is going on in the church senerio you will hold your head. listen just tell her you cant keep ur promise to take her to mr biggs, tell are u started having feelings to do just sex with her and you dont want to contunie the friendship because you are not ready or see it as preper to marry older lady, as ur age you cannot consider it nor can you spend on older lady it should be the other way round. but you can only afford just sex for the main time with older lady, be bold and dont be scared. you want to end it because you no longer consider her as your friend so better it end now. that all
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2013
Believer bawo grin If you want it go for it no dey fear.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by Joel3(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2013
lastly either believer or not, all women what sex alot, especially when she dont have husband, body nor be firewood. dont be surprise she is already masturbating with you in her brian imaging your fvcking her. women cant stay off that after attached with a guy for a month. so be wise she need it. go deeper and stronger with boldness if you really want to just lie her. she will resist at first but if she keep coming to you after you have told her this, then is is gamed and ready with the just sex thing but if she backoff then godluck after all you will be free and happy.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by biolabee(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2013
petokey:

are u trying to encourage me? I said i want to discontinue and here you are teling me to CARRY GO.

Me encourage you god forbid
You should have come out earlier that you were a sugar son

You are on your own
What did you expect to hear here
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
slimyem: Is there a comprehension problem here?
Tell her you CAN'T give her what she seems to want!!
angry and who are you to tell him what to do?!
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by uyogabie(f): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
petokey:

it seems u ar the only one getting the hidden detailed gist here. To be candid i was expecting it to be the sugarmummy and sugarboy stuff. But its the other way round.
Naughty Boy!God don catch you!Sugar boy.Lol.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
biolabee:

Me encourage you god forbid
You should have come out earlier that you were a sugar son

You are on your own
What did you expect to hear here

am not a sugar son. I was actually hoping to be but it didnt work and now i want to call it quit without hurting her.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
uyogabie: Naughty Boy!God don catch you!Sugar boy.Lol.
wink, but you were suppose to help me out here not mocking me.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by ayoolagoke(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
@op, u led her on with ur own antics, try nd withdraw from her gradually, reduce all the fondness nd hanging out. There is no way u won't hurt her feelings. Its better to be late than never. Mind u: u r in 4 an emotional battle with her. Goodluck in ur quest
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by dasparrow: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
petokey:

is that not too harsh? Dont you think she will be hurt?

It seems you don't know what you want in life. Why did your silly immature self lead the woman on? The minute you noticed she was developing feelings for you, you should have distanced yourself from her. You are not interested in dating her yet you are concerned she will be hurt if you cut her off? Boy, focus on building your life and stop treading on dangerous grounds.
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2013
dasparrow:

It seems you don't know what you want in life. Why did your silly immature self lead the woman on? The minute you noticed she was developing feelings for you, you should have distanced yourself from her. You are not interested in dating her yet you are concerned she will be hurt if you cut her off? Boy, focus on building your life and stop treading on dangerous grounds.

thanks
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by biolabee(m): 6:04am On Mar 29, 2013
petokey:

am not a sugar son. I was actually hoping to be but it didnt work and now i want to call it quit without hurting her.

You say you are not a sugarson yet you hoped to be
I pity your next victim and I hope you don't enter trouble with this your lifestyle choice

Masquerade tongue
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by petokey: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2013
biolabee:

You say you are not a sugarson yet you hoped to be
I pity your next victim and I hope you don't enter trouble with this your lifestyle choice

Masquerade tongue

shockedshocked me masqueradeshockedshocked
Re: But I Thought She Is A Widow? by obowunmi(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2013
lol @ OP. You better put this woman in her place. Tell her that you are not interested. If she like make she jump out the window.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. / I M 100% Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me,but How Will I Catch Her With Proof / My Mum Won't Let Me Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.