Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,411 members, 7,839,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Security Agents, Not Boko Haram Behind Bombings – Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents, Not Boko Haram Behind Bombings – Uzor Kalu (1545 Views)

"DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Security Agents, Not Boko Haram Behind Bombings – Uzor Kalu by splashbaby(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
Legalise it (Igbo)...we will be able to know those under the influence of joints...See now Musiwa and Kalu can claim to be talking with clear eyes whereas na spicing...Legalise it jare we go know everi!
Re: Security Agents, Not Boko Haram Behind Bombings – Uzor Kalu by drnoel: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
Someone tell this man that no one really care what he thinks
Re: Security Agents, Not Boko Haram Behind Bombings – Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2013
This Orji Kalu of a social misfit is really dying for attention and I think that he can do anything to get it.

I recall that once a young man shot the pope so that he could become "popular".

1. The security agents must arrest this man and let him tell what he knows about the bombs.
2. It is obvious that he is a member of Boko Haram and as such is aware that they are a "peaceful" organisation.
3. The federal government should start a rehabilitation centre for all "fallen" politicians like Orji Kalu.

Jonathan, I hail you. You are the icon for democracy!

God knows that if I were the Commander in Chief, Orji Kalu will be "smelling rusted rod" by now somewhere at Kirikiri.

nuclearboy: Wow! I shudder to imagine what would have happened on this thread if a northerner had said such.

Since its an easterner, no wahala, abi?

I don't know you are imagining, but it is obvious that Orji Kalu is either mad or in a dear need of attention. It odes not matter whether he is an Easterner.

The man has lost relevance in todays society both in the East and in Nigeria and if he thinks that he can redeen his days of "glory" by becoming reckless with his mouth, then he should be my guest.

Everyday for the thief!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola / Nigerian Youths From SS, SE, SW And North Endorse President Johnathan For 2015 / Governors Demand Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.