Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's (10331 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by chiedu7: 4:02am On Jun 11, 2015

[size=16pt]
BUT DEM SAY ONE 9JA
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by MugabeRobert: 4:09am On Jun 11, 2015
chiedu7:

[size=14pt]
BUT DEM SAY ONE 9JA
[/size]

One Naija?

Dream on. Please where is Asari Dokubo, Daniel Kanu and Uwazurike? This is time to actualize your lower niger.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by BLOTRS: 5:01am On Jun 11, 2015
MugabeRobert:

One Naija?

Dream on. Please where is Asari Dokubo, Daniel Kanu and Uwazurike? This is time to actualize your lower niger.

and you think yorubas are upper Niger? the fulanis have so brainwashed you guys...stop crying and protesting...how will dat help? only cowards do that, or are you guys scared? same people shouting one Nigeria. smh...i have nothing against yorubas generally but against the brainwashed ones here on nairaland...i'm sure they are the few ones on that pix.

20 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by MugabeRobert: 6:14am On Jun 11, 2015
BLOTRS:

and you think yorubas are upper Niger? the fulanis have so brainwashed you guys...stop crying and protesting...how will dat help? only cowards do that, or are you guys scared? same people shouting one Nigeria. smh...i have nothing against yorubas generally but against the brainwashed ones here on nairaland...i'm sure they are the few ones on that pix.

Look, no Yoruba man shouts one Nigeria and no Hausa man shouts one Nigeria. The only place and time I hear Yorubas love one Nigeria is on nairaland and from ibos.Right from the word go Awolowo or Sardauna never wanted one Nigeria, the idea of one Nigeria was from Zik. When Awo and Sardauna said we can only live side by side Zik refused.
His defination of one nigeria is to be allowed to call Oba of Lagos useless and names?

When Zik couldn't have his way, he instructed his cousins to kill Sardauna, Akintola and co. Your defination of one Nigeria is to have access to our homes and trample on our culture, values and traditions.

I lived in the north for better part of my life to know this. What do you think boko haram are?

Stop deluding yourself.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Legitbaba(m): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by tunjiajayi: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2015
This is prelude to open season on flat head monkeys ( biafran specie) in Lagos.

can't wait to fry me some balls for the fishes in Lagos lagoon

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2015
They been dey vex.
But my question, is that the worst they can do??
For me this is stupid of the Yoruba's

When we tell the the world, that Yoruba is the headache in Nigeria, they should look at this.

I believe this protest is like shooting themselves in the toes

Lets watch BC there must be a reaction

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by WIZGUY69(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2015
undecided
Enough is Enough for the iboe people.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by SOUNDKING: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Look, no Yoruba man shouts one Nigeria and no Hausa man shouts one Nigeria. The only place and time I hear Yorubas love one Nigeria is on nairaland and from ibos.Right from the word go Awolowo or Sardauna never wanted one Nigeria, the idea of one Nigeria was from Zik. When Awo and Sardauna said we can only live side by side Zik refused.
His defination of one nigeria is to be allowed to call Oba of Lagos useless and names?

When Zik couldn't have his way, he instructed his cousins to kill Sardauna, Akintola and co. Your defination of one Nigeria is to have access to our homes and trample on our culture, values and traditions.

I lived in the north for better part of my life to know this. What do you think boko haram are?

Stop deluding yourself.
you sound very unreasonable, who declared war on Biafra, ''to keep Nigeoria one is a task that must be done'' is a popular slogan during the war,chanted by who?. Abeg sidon.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided

Enough is Enough for the iboe people.

cool cool for staying within Nigeria territory ? or go back home ? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by slyopez(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Okay, Lagos belongs to yoruba's alone, but the Oil wells in Abia and Imo belongs to all of us(one nigeria) . Deluded people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2015
In as much as I find the actions of these people funny and ridiculous but let's tell ourselves. The igbos are the cause of the problems they're having in lagos and Nigeria in general. Lagos is a yoruba/awori state and not an igbo state. But the igbos are calling it no man's land simply because the Yorubas allowed their businesses to thrive and simply because they were welcomed into Lagos. That's the problem we almost had with them in Edo state but thank God that Edos are no nonsense people and won't allow strangers to think they own our land. The igbos always cry of marginalization but have you ever heard that a non igbo has held any position in any in Abia, Enugu, imo, Ebonyi and anambra or any igbo speaking area in Nigeria. An igbo man will never give you what he gets from you. The igbos should stay out of Lagos politics. I'm not a yoruba man but lagos is not an igbo state or a no man's land. The earlier they realise that the better for them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2015
slyopez:
Okay, Lagos belongs to yoruba's alone, but the Oil wells in Abia and Imo belongs to all of us(one nigeria) . Deluded people.
yoruba mumuism at its height

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by WIZGUY69(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

cool cool for staying within Nigeria territory ? or go back home ? cool

Go back to your Biafra

your people are the highest beneficial of one Nigeria.
Go back home and develop your erosion ravaged land.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Go back to your Biafra

your people are the highest beneficial of one Nigeria.
Go back home and develop your erosion ravaged land.
you don tire for ONE NIGERIA?

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by xkris11(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2015
This is needless.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by omazus: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Your name is sorry. The basis of your argument is that because igbos live in Lagos they have lost the right to vote their choice. Thank God am Igbo. Thank God also sentiments like this make no sense to me and other Igbos. Indeed make this argument one million times the igbo will not understand it. Our gene is wired not to understand it. So if in Edo your king choose who you vote no king chooses for the igbo who he votes for. And by the way in the system which the Igbo knows all men are equal. In vain is your attempt to elevate your so-called king above the Igbo. The earlier you learn about the Igbo the better for you.

mulattoclaro:
In as much as I find the actions of these people funny and ridiculous but let's tell ourselves. The igbos are the cause of the problems they're having in lagos and Nigeria in general. Lagos is a yoruba/awori state and not an igbo state. But the igbos are calling it no man's land simply because the Yorubas allowed their businesses to thrive and simply because they were welcomed into Lagos. That's the problem we almost had with them in Edo state but thank God that Edos are no nonsense people and won't allow strangers to think they own our land. The igbos always cry of marginalization but have you ever heard that a non igbo has held any position in any in Abia, Enugu, imo, Ebonyi and anambra or any igbo speaking area in Nigeria. An igbo man will never give you what he gets from you. The igbos should stay out of Lagos politics. I'm not a yoruba man but lagos is not an igbo state or a no man's land. The earlier they realise that the better for them.

22 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by adedayourt(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2015
am nt bookin space seriously
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by superstar1(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2015
We are awaiting the counter march by Igbos.

We are begging them to dare it.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2015
superstar1:

Hahahahah
Abeg go and collect 20 naira for agege bread from Oga Chukwudi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2015
superstar1:

Foolish boy...
You go die prematurely

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2015
superstar1:

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2015
omazus:
Your name is sorry. The basis of your argument is that because igbos live in Lagos they have lost the right to vote their choice. Thank God am Igbo. Thank God also sentiments like this make no sense to me and other Igbos. Indeed make this argument one million times the igbo will not understand it. Our gene is wired not to understand it. So if in Edo your king choose who you vote no king chooses for the igbo who he votes for. And by the way in the system which the Igbo knows all men are equal. In vain is your attempt to elevate your so-called king above the Igbo. The earlier you learn about the Igbo the better for you.

dude I never said my king should tell people who to vote. I personally condemned the action of the Oba of lagos. The Oba of Benin doesn't support any party. The question I'm asking is that can a non igbo hold a position in any part of igboland? Can I as a Bini man be voted into any office in any part of igboland? Now you know you're equal? I've never heard yorubas, hausas, edos, urhobos or even ijaws calling any part of your land no man's land. Until people start seeing a non igbo holding various positions in your region then I'll personally be the one to advocate for equality. Otherwise, don't demand for what you know you can't give another non igbo in your land in another man's land. By the way my name is not sorry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2015
slyopez:
what oil wells are you talking about? Who dash una oil?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The question I'm asking is that can a non igbo hold a position in any part of igboland? Can I as a Bini man be voted into any office in any part of igboland?
To find out, get non-Igbos to go and CONTEST in Igbo land, and wait for the outcome.

Stop spreading BASELESS RUMORS on Nairaland.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

To find out, get non-Igbos to go and CONTEST in Igbo land, and wait for the outcome.

Stop spreading BASELESS RUMORS on Nairaland.
I asked a question. Yes or no.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Its not a question of YES or NO. That is a false dichotomy you are trying to introduce hastily.

Go and CONTEST in Igboland, then you will get your answer.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Go there, campaign and contest first. I am tired of people saying all over nairaland that no other tribe can get any elected position in Igbo land when they have not tried! We tried it in Lagos and that is how we knew we can get elected offices in Lagos, other tribes should go to the East and contest first before all this hasty conclusions.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

Its not a question of YES or NO. That is a false dichotomy you are trying to introduce hastily.

Go and CONTEST in Igboland, then you will get your answer.

Gbam!!

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by disumusa: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
BLOTRS:

the coward ia agwu ironsi who knew they wanted to kill him and run to hide in colonel fajuyi house pretending he came for visit, and fajuyi said if you they want to arest ironsi is going with them and they kill him ibo are cowar
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by disumusa: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
superstar1:

if ibo mistakinly do any thing funny they will be wasted both life and property they refuse to understand that their enemy are numerious icluding hausa in lagos will fight ibos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Marks His 1 Year Anniversary As The COAS!!! / Aregbesola-Oyetola Camps Say No To Reconciliation Yet / Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.