Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore (1847 Views)

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! / Cant Love Girls Anymore. Pls Whats Wrong With Me? / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by deltalife(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Please I need to know because I cant remember having toasted any babe for the past 8years yet *****
If you are a guy and you have gone through any kind of stress trying to woo any babe lately, pls let us know?
If you are a Lady and a real guy come across your way with an Interest, Pls how do you react?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by sunnyt1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
deltalife: Please I need to know because I cant remember having toasted any babe for the past 8years yet *****
If you are a guy and you have gone through any kind of stress trying to woo any babe lately, pls let us know?
If you are a Lady and a real guy come across your way with an Interest, Pls how do you react?

Lol

Could you pls break it down, i dnt understand the direction of your post, What are you driving at?
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by deltalife(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
When last did you toast a lady or what do you grade the stress you did in the process of wooing your recent GF

0%, 10% 20%.......100.10%?

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by smarthG(f): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
When I meet a guy I know I like so so well, and I notice he has an interest, Hmmmm, well!!! I gat not to lose...

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
deltalife: Please I need to know because I cant remember having toasted any babe for the past 8years yet *****

Lol

Real guys ke? For Naija? LOL
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by deltalife(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2013
I dont really know how to toast and probably for that reason I dont mess with ma babes... tongue
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by pleep(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Guys don't 'toast' much outside of the party setting, and i don't blame them. Its a burden

Im the only guy out of my group who still makes moves in class or other settings. And thats because don't think girls who party are quality...

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by onila(f): 3:34am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Guys don't 'toast' much outside of the party setting, and i don't blame them. Its a burden

Im the only guy out of my group who still makes moves in class or other settings. And thats because don't think girls who party are quality...
smiley coool

u look for serious relationships and not one night stand smiley
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 29, 2013
Toasting is genetic. It is never gunna end
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by drnoel: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2013

Lol
Funny enough I never ever toasted a lady again after university. The girls toasted themselves without me having to do any work.
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by onila(f): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
drnoel:
Funny enough I never ever toasted a lady again after university. The girls toasted themselves without me having to do any work.
liar
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
I don't toast undecided
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by drnoel: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2013
onila: liar
Hahahaha, like say this one pain u. If in pain u go and jump in2 a lake and dddiiieeeeee. Most men who know their stuff don't toast girls, the girls toast themselves... am sure u know that.

4 Likes

Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
This whole thread confuses me!
Na who dey toast people?
U be clifford orji!

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by CharlesShaw(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Toasting?
Can't remember the last time i did dat. May be 4-5 yrs ago.
I simply c a gurl i like i walk up 2 her nd open a conversation.
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by pleep(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
^ thats called toasting lol...
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by Princeparix(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2013
Me? I d toast die>i d toast like fire

i d toast sandwich
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by ceaz4r(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2013
I don't toast, I grill.
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by Dmouthed(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2013
I think any approach you employed in getting a lady know you are interested in her is toasting,
so we have direct and indirect toasting...

smarth-G:
When I meet a guy I know I like so so well, and I notice he has an interest, Hmmmm, well!!! I gat not to lose...

Am sure a guy has to notice you first be4 you make the push to tie him to yourself.

However the toasting I think is from guys whichever form it takes.

I know the ladies will be happy now to think I have defended them.

BUT NOTHING IS BAD IN A LADY TOASTING A GUY.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by deltalife(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ dmouthed I gat you but at most times the only thing you do is letting a lady know you like her and thats all,

that never really used to be trend! I cud really remember a lady ask me what really did I want from her and that threw me off balance, but things like that dont exist no more.
Re: Do Guys Really Toast Ladies/girls Anymore by Longtooth: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
I only reveal my interest but I don't push for it to work out. At times I don't even need to to**t

so by this I could say that guys hardly toast for-real.

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY Funke Akindele Opens Up On What Really Happened / “I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj / If You Were To Pay N5000 To Woo Every Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.