Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Picture - Meet Ini Edo ‘s Secret Love "her brother'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture - Meet Ini Edo ‘s Secret Love "her brother'' (3185 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture - Meet Ini Edo ‘s Secret Love "her brother'' by otexbaba(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
The pretty Nollywood actress INI EDO is actually in love with the young boy holding her tight in the picture.

She expressed how much she loves her brother during the birthday party threw by Ini Edo, for her beloved and cherished Otobong, who happens to be her biological brother.

Ini Edo ensured that no cost was spared by ensuring that guests that graced Otobong ‘s birthday had the best of food and choice drinks to savour

read more here - http:///2013/03/27/picture-ini-edo-and-her-secret-love/

Re: Picture - Meet Ini Edo ‘s Secret Love "her brother'' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Like seriously...
Re: Picture - Meet Ini Edo ‘s Secret Love "her brother'' by gluv01(f): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
It may not be the romantic love o...

I equally love my younger brother, he is now called my boyfriend. And my elder brother loves going out with me, and trust wink he is damn handsome. So the girls who are tripping for him get jealous. Most times he uses me to test a girl self, to know the level of her jealousy and inner character. When you know that sweet family love,that brotherly love, the thought of romance will not race through your mind at all.

All I mean is that before people jump in here, it may be that she just loves her brother as her best friend.
Because all i want for my younger brother is the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER!! Paul Psquare Abandons His Second Baby Mama With Unpaid Bills In London / Why I Want Mikel Obi – Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orjiakor / Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.