Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar (9654 Views)

Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / 2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS] / 2face A Wicked Man. ONLY God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us (letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by jayjay4u: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
A embittered fan writes:
“I never knew or comprehend that Mr 2face Innocent Idibia had this spirit of Wickedness in him.

We have been encouraging him even he was nothing till now that he felt that he has arrived.

2Face, We all bought every CD you have ever played, paid for all the shows you performed, devout our time to listen to all your songs, even when the songs may not meet out expectations, as an encouragement we continued to listen to them.

Yet you didn’t show us appreciation. 2Face, Let me ask you a question. How many Arabs has bought your CDs or listen to your any of your songs?Annie Macaulay’s Parents are not Arabs as to say your choose Arab-land because of proximity to her Parents.

With your spirit of wickedness, you carry your wedding to Dubai so that Nigerian fans will not eat rice or cake or drink your mineral or even our local beer. You know for sure that most of your fans can’t afford the ticket to Dubai.

You denied your fans who bought and paid for your CDs and Shows the generational opportunity to see a glimpse of your wedding, because your are sure that WE fans are not important, Nigeria is not good enough to host a Celebrity Wedding.

Tomorrow your friends and colleagues in the entertainment Industry who are Naturally Copy-cats will join the trend of wasting our Foreign Exchange in countries that see Nigerians as no body.

Well, let me tell you, get ready to sell your next album in Dubai, perform all your new shows in Arab, with new found Arab fans, as For me, I will not buy or patronize your Music ever, again.

Also Read This: MUST READ – 2Face and Annie Idibia’s Wedding Vows

Though it is certain that you are so wicked to us, but we will only forgive you on two condition:-

1] Apologise to Nigerian for refusing to create History in Our Land.
2] You Must take up a Campaign to your copy-cat friends and Colleagues in the entertainment industry to learn how to Appreciate, patronize Nigeria and Thinking Nigeria, First.
Written by Amina Umar
http://www.mercyjohnson.com/2face-a-wicked-man-only-god-will-judge-you-on-what-you-did-to-us-amina-umar/

3 Likes

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by bigtt76(f): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Abeg make she go hug transformer joooooor! Make we rest. When you debbuy 2Face CDs and de guy de smoke igbo and soak garri to make una de jolly de go you sabi am?

When e de rod babes born pickin about una de yab am even gee am name 2Baba, de laf am de go.... una remember?

Despite providing a source of joy to many.... robbers wan kill am.... same guys wey hin de make happy for bar, beach, clubs etc form robbery wan kill am.

Abeg make e enjoy hin hard earned money and reputation. E no easy drag de whole celebrities for naija go one occassion.

2 Likes

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2013
A time is coming in ds con3 when ppl will become cannibals and eat one another's flesh! Dat time is near!!
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2013
A time is coming in ds con3 when ppl shall become cannibals and eat one another's flesh! Dat time is near!!

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by haysal(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2013
Should I comment?
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2013
Wetin dey worry this notice me girl.na fanta you never drink before abi na party jollof rice you never chop before,abeg go find one place go jare.wetin dey pain you for there shey because them no give you iv,abi because hedo am for dubai or because you dey plan go do mogbo moya,unfortunatly you were disapointed when he went to dubai to do it.miss everyone has their life to live and the last time i checked,everyone is free to do their wedding wherever he dims fit.if he like sef make e go do am for moon,wetin concern you,i wonder if he owes anybody explanation for his choice of venue.tuface sef get time to be explaining an apologizing.ok,oya talk true,abi tuface too do there wey e dey pain you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by mendohakeem: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by kingthreat(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
I think she's angry cos Annie denied her the opportunity of straffin 2face.

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by freecocoa(f): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lmao grin grin

Nonsense write up from an equally overly nonsense person, mscheew.

You don't even buy his album, na the pirated one wey the money no even reach 2face hand you buy, so saying you won't buy it again is highly ridiculous, after all, Alaba market no notice say one person no open shop today.tongue

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by 3ace(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Before I opened this thread, I thought she was one of those girls tuface impregnated but didn't marry. So na still on top Dubai wedding mata?. Tuface doesn't even know wether you buy his CD or not so why u dey stress yourself? And for your information, you're not doing him a favour by buying his CD. You like his works and you decided to pay for it just like you pay for TP, recharge card, hairdo e.t.c

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lol! When I saw this post,my mind was telling me,maybe he got another woman pregnant and totally denying it something like that undecided anyways the person that wrote this shit,what is she trying to say right now? kiss sad

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by africapunch: 3:13am On Jun 21, 2013
MR. 2FACE grin
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by nerodenero: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2013
It seems you envy 2face too much,aside envy,you hate him.Must you watch his shows,buy his cds and even attend his wedding?You are simply hating that is all.Better pray to be successful like him or even more than writing exhibiting your stupidity publicly.Your write-up is simply thrash.

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Emyo(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2013
when i saw d title, i thought within my self, is she complaining bcuz 2face used her, got her pregnant, dumped her and married another girl.

Next gist
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by tempest01(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Obviously, all the baby mamas might have come crash the wedding if it was in 9ja.
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Abuloma80(f): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2013
hay sal: Should I comment?

No just say "eyyah"

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Ruq: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2013
I only see hate!!

This fan should be buried!! it 's causing heat!!

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Haywhymido(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Amina umar or wot is ur f..king name. Don't eva talk to 2face lyk dat or else u will b force to leak ur own smelling a.s.s
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by castielo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
-Sighs- jez wen i thought we werr makin progress lipsrsealed
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by crystalsaint(f): 12:25am On Oct 07, 2013
Umar is right
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by skyscraperTM(m): 1:05am On Oct 07, 2013
[size=15pt]Rubbish¡ The Mods should lock this Thread.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by 3ace(m): 2:15am On Oct 07, 2013
I even think say na new gist; I didn't know it was this old and useless thread.

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2013
watin come dey vex the umar guy inside the matter na? The only thing me i dey see be this guy don get high hopes to go tuface weding b4, when e come hear say na dubai, na so everything spoil, e come dey vex. Mtseeew
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by praiseeva(f): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2013
Unfortunately 2face doen't knw if u exist nd luk 4 a better way 2 create a publicity stunt nt dis nonsense u jst pulled.e concern u 4 were 2face do ehim weddin don't he ve a choice of his own again
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2013
Oh! I see.

Why should Adriano be allowed to mark that tall guy? That's suicide!
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Extom(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2013
So you wanted a situation where his other baby-mamas will come crash the wedding
#smh
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by lekkycee(f): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2013
Bad belle....if u stp buyin his cds I will continue buying it...2face decides 2 gv his wifey a nice treat n weddin n u jelousin,go hug transformer jore
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2013
STEWPID FOOL

1 Like

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by Lordave: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmm
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by wonlasewonimi: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
"Drink his mineral" odenson....you for drink his crude oil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim K Shows Off Bare Butt In A See Through Leggings (photo)... / Check Out Caitlyn Jenner In Knee High Boots And Tight Jeans As She Gives Motivat / Ghana Student Goes Popular After Displaying Her Huge Yansh On Twitter [see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.