Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar (9660 Views)

Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / 2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS] / 2face A Wicked Man. ONLY God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us (letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by zieraw2005(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
so fanz can be this angry? my eyes have seen ma ear ooooooooooooooooooooooooo. babe wait 2baba d come ur way soon
Re: 2face A Wicked Man, Only God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina Umar by teeshok(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thank God for privatisation. New and better transformers are on their way. She can book one to hug. Mstcheeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) / DSTV Slashes Price Of Explora Decoder / Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.