Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

A Mile From Home - Nigerian Trailer - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Mile From Home - Nigerian Trailer (9664 Views)

OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. / A Mile From Home Screening NOW @ Capricorn Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mile From Home - Nigerian Trailer by prof800(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
owo2000%:
Hmmm! foolishness. Another idiotic and propaganda for violence. You folks complain of cults in your Universities, armed robbery and all unhealthy and sadistic activities.

When will you open your eyes and renew our minds to the fact that all these type of movies promotes violence subtly. As a matter of fact the Western world you copy; a good example the U.S, is making every effort to control such gun violence.

I strongly believe in the right of free speech, but Nigeria is gradually embracing an epidermic from the ghettos and alleys of certain cities in the U.S. The celebration of murder and mayhem is nothing to glory about in our movies. Nollywood needs to do a script check or else......

okay...so what type of movies do you want the Nigerian film industry to produce? because i can't see where you wrote that. If you must condemn then you must make recommendations!
A man tells a Nigerian story, shoots with veryyyyyy low budget, and posts the trailer for constructive criticisms yet the least you could do is denegrate his art work? Are you not also being violent in your approach towards another man's effort?

2 Likes

Re: A Mile From Home - Nigerian Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
prof800:
okay...so what type of movies do you want the Nigerian film industry to produce? because i can't see where you wrote that.

Prof, I'm guessing owo2000 wants to write 'propaganda' scripts lol.
Re: A Mile From Home - Nigerian Trailer by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy.Did tonto Act this one.if not I won't watch.
Lol jux kidding.
Re: A Mile From Home - Nigerian Trailer by Ignatio(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nice. At least someone is making good use of Kramer and co tuts. Thumbs up guys, it only gets better.
Re: A Mile From Home - Nigerian Trailer by yommys01(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2015
I watched this movie yesterday. One of the best Nigeria movies I have watched. I used to say state of emergency/save the baby are the best Nigeria action movies I have watched, this one beat both hands down. Very nice move.

I recommend it to everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mile From Home - Nigerian Trailer by paroleski(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hello eric aghimien..I must say I am a big fan of your works, and Love the thrill of action movies. I look at you as a pioneer of real action in nollywood. And it has always been my dream to act hard core action because I am able and fit for it. My head is also full of action scenes in fighting and shootouts, but no outlet to pursue such till I saw your trailer on "a mile from home". I must say that I would love to work with you. because you are a genius and have Brought a whole new dimension to action films in Nigeria. I have tried to no avail to locate ur academy address on d web.Pls if you will be so kind, forward me to the address of your hills pictures academy so I can come introduce myself in person to you. Or you could contact me on my email; kelvinokeke4@gmail.com or phone; 08036380905. And I promise you will not be dissapointed in giving me a little of your time.

Thank you and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow Any Your Relatives To Act In This Kind Of “nude” Nollywood Movie? / Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With / Avatar The Last Airbender 2024: Honest Review / Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.