Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy (12943 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Shocking!former Bayelsa Governor,diepreye Alamieyeseigha Still Alive?(see TWEETS / We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by eldoradoxx: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
texazzpete:

I pity you.
You remain happy and excited to watch black people suffer and perish as long as it fits in your racist, anti-white agenda.
if you were really a black supremacist as you try to claim you are, you'd want your country to progress. That's why all your heroes are the kleptocratic, brutal despots and tyrants.

Your hatred has led you astray...Instead of looking for how the biggest black nation in the world can be great, you're here incessantly praising the thieves who truncate our future to the high heavens.

I don't give a rat's arse about Iraq or Tony Blair. I care about my country. I suggest you remember your patriotism and think about your country. The only SLAVE i see here is you...enslaved to your hatred and bigotry.
In the end, Africans will be the people to find home made solutions to our problem in Africa and not the pretentious British and American neo colonialists. Do you think that Britain cares if corruption destroys Nigeria where it favours its economy? Is there any present or former political office holder in Nigeria who doesn't owe a property in excess of a million pound in Uk and America? Have u heard their government complain? Do you think America cares about millitancy and oil theft in Niger Delta if it does not affect its economy? Nobody hates the whites as suggested by many posters but my generation of Nigerians seem to have become wiser than our parents in taking aids and help from America and Britain because of these contradictions. Same people who seem to be more interested in fighting corruption in your country are same people who sell arms to insurgents, same people who frustrate any attempt to develop your economy through IMF policies that ask government to increase taxes and remove subsidies. They are same people who own refineries that refine our stolen crude. They give you 500millionn dollars aid per year but steal 20 billion dollars through fraud from your economy. The truth is that the economy of western capitalist nations would collapse the day there is end to corruption in third world and they will never see it happen. So any fight against corruption in Africa by them should not be celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
I read everyone's argument........

Rossik doesnt sound normal.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
kingoflag: I read everyone's argument........

Actually he isn't.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by justwise(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2013

Its a known fact
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
eldoradoxx: In the end, Africans will be the people to find home made solutions to our problem in Africa and not the pretentious British and American neo colonialists. Do you think that Britain cares if corruption destroys Nigeria where it favours its economy? Is there any present or former political office holder in Nigeria who doesn't owe a property in excess of a million pound in Uk and America? Have u heard their government complain? Do you think America cares about millitancy and oil theft in Niger Delta if it does not affect its economy? Nobody hates the whites as suggested by many posters but my generation of Nigerians seem to have become wiser than our parents in taking supporting and help from America and Britain because of these contradictions. Same people who seem to be more interested in fighting corruption in your country are same people who sell arms to insurgents, same people who frustrate any attempt to develop your economy through IMF policies that ask government to increase taxes and remove subsidies. They are same people who own refineries that refine our stolen crude. They give you 500millionn dollars aid per year but steal 20 billion dollars through fraud from your economy. The truth is that the economy of western capitalist nations would collapse the day there is end to corruption in third world and they will never see it happen. So any fight against corruption in Africa by them should not be celebrated.

May your days be long. This is the type of common sense I'm trying to drill into these dullards. cool The world no longer worships the white man, except in Africa. Around the world they have been decoded. If any European goes to India or Latin America to condemn corruption, they'll instantly remind him of all the atrocities his western forbears and contemporaries committed in the region, which led to and supports the very corruption he's raiing against. But in Africa, where arguably they committed (and commit) even more atrocities, they'll come in here and pontificate about this and that, and we not only tolerate them, but actually hold them up as the epitome of uprightness and morality.

I mean, what is wrong with us? This is why those regions produces leaders like Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Lula and co. These are leaders who have decoded the west, and know what they're about, and have rejected their interference and machinations. The result? Improved living standards for the generality of their people. Africa? We welcome them with open arms! Elevate their opinions, their comments, over ours. No dignity, no sense of independence. We just assumed of our own accord the role of children, and to the white man the role of God himself. It's absolutely pathetic.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2013

That's the BEST compliment you could have ever paid me.

Many thanks.

We know what a ''normal'' Nigerian sounds like the minute foreigners are involved in a discussion.

He sounds like a plantation slave still under the yoke of servitude to whites.

A ''normal'' Nigerian would spit on anything produced in Nigeria and opt for ''foreign''.

A ''normal'' Nigerian would mock his own heritage, religion, history, language and customs, and elevate those of the European.

A ''normal'' Nigerian would elevate your business proposal by a factor of 10 if you introduce a white 'partner' into proceedings.

A ''normal'' Nigerian would worship a white thief who steals billions from Nigeria, while calling for the head of a Nigerian thief who steals a million.

A ''normal'' Nigerian is a mentally sick person suffering from the last throes of colonialitis.

Thank heavens I'm not a ''normal'' Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by texazzpete(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
eldoradoxx: In the end, Africans will be the people to find home made solutions to our problem in Africa and not the pretentious British and American neo colonialists. Do you think that Britain cares if corruption destroys Nigeria where it favours its economy? Is there any present or former political office holder in Nigeria who doesn't owe a property in excess of a million pound in Uk and America? Have u heard their government complain? Do you think America cares about millitancy and oil theft in Niger Delta if it does not affect its economy? Nobody hates the whites as suggested by many posters but my generation of Nigerians seem to have become wiser than our parents in taking supporting and help from America and Britain because of these contradictions. Same people who seem to be more interested in fighting corruption in your country are same people who sell arms to insurgents, same people who frustrate any attempt to develop your economy through IMF policies that ask government to increase taxes and remove subsidies. They are same people who own refineries that refine our stolen crude. They give you 500millionn dollars aid per year but steal 20 billion dollars through fraud from your economy. The truth is that the economy of western capitalist nations would collapse the day there is end to corruption in third world and they will never see it happen. So any fight against corruption in Africa by them should not be celebrated.

Since you claim Black will save themselves, why are you posting in support of a racist stooge that supports the vampiric PDP that is destroying this country?
our Universities are in a shambles...and you're preaching of a brighter future. Is that how the Chinese took control of their destiny? Or the indians? Or the Israelis? Or the Japanese?
You whine about stolen crude. Is it not the Government of Nigeria that allows this crude to be stolen? You naive people still believe its a network of clandestine activities. Fly over the creeks and you'll see thieves with FIXED STORAGE TANKS there. The Government knows where they are...and do nothing!

If the Western nations fight against corruption in africa and It achieves results, then we damn well celebrate. I live for a strong, thriving Nigeria. I care nothing how we come by this realisation. All I know is that this current PDP led Government is leading Nigeria down a retrogressive path...and this lapdog slave called Rossikk is hell-bent on defending the crooks in power.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
texazzpete:

Since you claim Black will save themselves, why are you posting in support of a racist stooge that supports the vampiric PDP that is destroying this country?

That is YOUR political opinion. The other side of the matter, unblinded by partisan hatred, sees the infrastructural transformation and economic growth ongoing in the country, and praise the govt for that!

our Universities are in a shambles
No. YOUR HEAD is a shambles. Our universities need upgrading, but to call them a ''shambles'' is utterly idio.tic.

....and you're preaching of a brighter future. Is that how the Chinese took control of their destiny? Or the indians? Or the Israelis? Or the Japanese?

First thing those nations did was REJECT WESTERN INTERFERENCE IN THEIR AFFAIRS. When will you develop the balls to do that, slaveboy?

You whine about stolen crude. Is it not the Government of Nigeria that allows this crude to be stolen? You naive people still believe its a network of clandestine activities. Fly over the creeks and you'll see thieves with FIXED STORAGE TANKS there. The Government knows where they are...and do nothing!

If the Western nations fight against corruption in africa and It achieves results, then we damn well celebrate. I live for a strong, thriving Nigeria. I care nothing how we come by this realisation. All I know is that this current PDP led Government is leading Nigeria down a retrogressive path...and this lapdog slave called Rossikk is hell-bent on defending the crooks in power.

Whether or not some Nigerian officials ''allow'' the whites to loot and steal from Nigeria, the very fact that the whites do so, via their powerful multinationals, DISQUALIFIES THEM from the role of ''commentator'' and ''advisor'' in regards to the same corruption.

Understand?

Anybody who is benefiting from corruption in Africa CANNOT simultaneously be said to be ''fighting corruption'' the way you claim for whites.

Understand??

I mean, really. Is that too much common sense for your brain to handle?
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk:

That's the BEST compliment you could have ever paid me.

Many thanks.

We know what a ''normal'' Nigerian sounds like the minute foreigners are involved in a discussion.

He sounds like a plantation slave still under the yoke of servitude to whites.

A ''normal'' Nigerian would spit on anything produced in Nigeria and opt for ''foreign''.

A ''normal'' Nigerian would mock his own heritage, religion, history, language and customs, and elevate those of the European.

A ''normal'' Nigerian would elevate your business proposal by a factor of 10 if you introduce a white 'partner' into proceedings.

A ''normal'' Nigerian would worship a white thief who steals billions from Nigeria, while calling for the head of a Nigerian thief who steals a million.

A ''normal'' Nigerian is a mentally sick person suffering from the last throes of colonialitis.

Thank heavens I'm not a ''normal'' Nigerian.

See what Im saying?

I never alluded that you were "Nigerian" because I cant tell from behind my screen. Im not a magician. However, I can come to my own conclusion about your mental state from deciphering your writings. All I said was you dont sound "normal". I dont know or care about your citizenship or nationality.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
kingoflag:

See what Im saying?

I never alluded that you were "Nigerian" because I cant tell from behind my screen. Im not a magician. However, I can come to my own conclusion about your mental state from deciphering your writings. All I said was you dont sound "normal" i dont know and care about your citizenship or nationality.

I am a full blooded Nigerian, but not a normal Nigerian. Who are you Mr Judge? Your mental state doesn't suggest much difference from the normal low IQ defenders of western hypocrisy here.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk:

I am a full blooded Nigerian, but not a normal Nigerian. Who are you Mr Judge? Your mental state doesn't suggest much difference from the normal low IQ defenders of western hypocrisy here.

Dude, you gone go find your level elsewhere; this is my last reply to you. Go play with the people youre accustomed to, Im not interested in a back and forth with you. I "defended Western Hypocrisy"? Prove to me where I did that even once, and I'll withdraw statements I made about your person. Failure to do that, and you'll just have to agree with me that you do indeed got some psychological problems and need help immediately.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
kingoflag:

Dude, you gone go find your level elsewhere; this is my last reply to you. Go play with the people youre accustomed to, Im not interested in a back and forth with you. I "defended Western Hypocrisy"? Prove to me where I did that even once, and I'll withdraw statements I made about your person. Failure to do that, and you'll just have to agree with me that you do indeed got some psychological problems and need help immediately.

You are an ARCH defender of western hypocrisy. You've come in here to question my ''mental state''. That is CLEARLY an attempt to ridicule my stance in the debate. You fool no one here. Now bugger off back into the hole you crept out of, Uncle Tom.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe2: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2013

Absolute fantasy disgraced by the reality on the ground. All you are, as Rossikk glaringly demonstrated, is more frustrated than your parents. You are not wiser and certainly not more effective. If anything, the Nigerian youth is disgraceful and his lack of innovation and critical thinking is , first and foremost, what is failing your continent.

You are never ready to fight your own wicked local leaders, very much on the ground and in control of your commonwealth, yet you are always ready to export blame to a region a thousand miles away. You all chase the wrong thing and deliberately fail your continent with your herd mentality, pursuit of vainglorious things and lack of devotion to thinking outside the box.

I tell my friends in West Africa, because I don't mollycoddle anyone, to stop hating the Lebanese and be up and doing innovatively as he is. They complain all day about Whites/Lebanese being loved inordinately and given opportunities in West Africa, yet when I ask them how many have a single business innovation in their head, I am met with silence.

All they are obsessed with is getting triple masters and chasing a bank/white collar job so they can drive a smart car and chase skirt when not attending to the drudgery of their daily grind. When not doing that, they are trying to get £20,000.00 together to buy a Visa out of Nigeria. Yet the Lebanese person comes to Africa with £10,000.00 start-up fund, and the right attitude/mentality, to establish a thriving business that will grow to be employing 100 Africans in 5 years !!!

With so much indolence, from leaders and the led, one would think we would be given more to introspection and the notion of "charity begins at home" so we can address innate deficiency to inspire a new dawn and new vision. Instead it is the same hogwash from losers like Rossikk entirely worthless to the African continent with their stilted thinking. This is why I ask him what single thing he has done for Africa. Many of you are simply a let down who only limit your input to talking and blaming others when the truth is that no one , ultimately, can stop you turning your Nation and continent into utopia if that is what you really want. It is people like the man featured below I admire and remain inspired by because he thinks and talks like a positive, modern and inspired African ready to take his own fate and future in his own hand.

I became a fan of Rugasira when he admitted, unlike the racist f00l Rossikk, that his Coffee did not initially get support from the West because many were unsure of its quality. A loser like Rossikk would have blamed evil 'whitey' trying to "kill African success". Rugasira went back to the drawing board and re-stragesized. Today his Coffee is in 600 Tesco stores !!! We will not even address his impact on local employment, inward flow of forex etc.

These modern Africans are not engaged in the vacuous hate and 'pity Party' excuses of a racists like Rossikk. They achieve, move beyond rhetoric and transform. Their template is the way forward not silly hatred and mumuism propagated by bitter failures like Rossikk. The day our youths start thinking and talking critically, taking their future in their own hands, is the day Africa begins a march towards glory.

http://www.watershed.co.uk/whatson/3984/andrew-rugasira-a-good-african-story

Festival of Ideas: Andrew Rugasira - A Good African Story
Please note: this event took place in Feb 2013
Africa has received over $500 billion in aid over the last 50 years and yet despite this the continent remains mired in poverty, disease, and systemic corruption. A Good African Story: How a Small Company Built a Global Coffee Brand is a manifesto for a change in the way the West sees, and deals with, Africa. Using his experiences in running the Good African Coffee Company, Andrew Rugasira sets out the arguments for building a sustainable trade framework, reducing Africa's reliance on aid handouts and discusses the barriers that currently prevent fair and equal trade between Africa with the rest of the world. He argues that Africa should take its destiny in its own hands and dictate the future that it wants and deserves: more trade and less aid. Infused with optimism and belief in what Africa's future could be, Rusagira tells the story of thousands of African farmers who have, through the Good African Coffee model, been able to earn a decent living, send their children to school and get out of a spiral of debt and dependence.

Andrew Rugasira is the Founder and CEO of Good African Coffee, an African-based social enterprise that brings quality coffees to the global market. He grew up in Kampala during the terrors of Idi Amin's reign in the 1970s. A graduate in Law and Economics from the University of London, he has written numerous papers and articles and was a research fellow at the Centre for Basic Research, Kampala. In 2007, he was nominated as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum. He has won several awards, including the Legatum Pioneers for Prosperity award, and in 2010 was nominated for a Financial Times/ArcelorMittal Boldness in Business award. He is Uganda's Country Chairman of the Eastern African Fine Coffees Association and a Member of Uganda's Presidential Investor Roundtable.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

http://www.watershed.co.uk/whatson/3984/andrew-rugasira-a-good-african-story

Can you see what I'm talking about?

The same fixation with foreign trained, foreign based people. ''University of London trained'' blah blah blah is the only route to success in Africa. Meanwhile this DOLT named Gbawe forgets that the Nigerian GDP approaching $400 billion is down to the hardwork of millions of indigenous, everyday Nigerians, none of whom has ever stepped foot in Harvard or Cambridge. YOU Mr Man are the sort we need to get rid of in Africa.

The gentleman above is no more a contributor to African development than a labourer working his butt off in the hot Nigerian sun. Take your adulation of all things foreign and stick it up your backside.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe2: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk:

Can you see what I'm talking about?

The same fixation with foreign trained, foreign based people. ''University of London trained'' blah blah blah is the only route to success in Africa. Meanwhile this DOLT forgets that the Nigerian GDP approaching $400 billion is down to the hardwork of millions of indigenous, everyday Nigerians, none of whom has ever stepped foot in Harvard or Cambridge. YOU Mr Man are the sort we need to get rid of in Africa.

The gentleman above is no more a contributor to African development than a labourer working his butt off in the hot Nigerian sun. Take your adulation of all things foreign and stick it up your backside.

Silly racist and loser. If the man in question is a "foreigner", who is a laudable African to your racist mind? Someone who has never had any dealings with the West? Would that then not dismiss you and the other pitiful fake pan-Africanists here? You are so dull and cretinous in thinking, you have even boxed yourself into a corner !!! The first thing most of you fakers should do is get your pretentious and hateful butt back to the African continent so you can come and practice what you preach locally rather than from the land of those you hate blindly.

Don't you get the crux of the matter? The man is achieving real and transformational things for his Nation and continent while you remain here displaying the smallness of your mind and ideas. That is why I deem you worthless to the continent. It is all about hateful rhetoric for you. You are simple a hopeless loser.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

Silly racist. Don't you get the crux of the matter? The man is achieving real and transformational things for his Nation and continent while you remain here displaying the smallness of your mind and ideas. That is why I deem you worthless to the continent. It is all about hateful rhetoric for you. You are simple a hopeless loser.

You've no clue what I am doing. What are YOU doing for Africa apart from coming here daily to kiss white assss?

The first and only indigenous vehicle manufacturing firm on the entire African continent was established by a Nigerian who never lived or schooled for a single day abroad. HE represents the future of Africa much more than your western-trained coffee exporter.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe2: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk:

You've no clue what I am doing. What are YOU doing for Africa apart from coming here daily to kiss white assss?

The only indigenous vehicle manufacturing firm on the entire African continent was established by a Nigerian who never schooled for a single day abroad. HE represents the future of Africa much more than your western-trained coffee exporter.

My friend, you are doing jacksh1te. Your talk here show you are a clueless m0r0n who cannot think critically for himself let alone for anyone/anything else. As for what I am doing, if you have the bravery, tell me when you will be in Nigeria or any West African Nation and I will gladly meet up with you to show you. Racist Loser.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mr all knowing, since u know everything now answer the following questions.

1. since the British government knows we don't have any extradition pacts with them, why is Alams the criminal still wanted in UK when they know he is never gonna step his foot there nor countries they have extradition treaties with since he must have learn lessons from ibori's pilgrimage to Dubai which ended him up in a British prison?

2. so genocide becomes a crime only when our western masters says so and commences the trial of its perpetrators, until then we as a people lack the capacity to label the mass murder of a people of same ethnic/tribal extraction by a sitting president or head of state as genocide? guess its a friendly killing then.

3. so all corrupt foreign officials in UK and America are all convicted and now in jail right?

4. pls disproof these reports here in as regards Mr Dick Cheney a former American vice president since you don't know about this case and were it was committed and which countries laws was broken (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/12/201012851859695283.html).

how it was resolved(http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/nigeria/101204/nigeria-corruption-dick-cheney-halliburton), (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/15/nigeria-dick-cheney-plea-halliburton.

Reactions from the outcome:
Campaigners in the Niger delta expressed disappointment at the plea bargain. Celestine AkpoBari, programme officer at Social Action Nigeria, said: "I would have loved to see Dick Cheney in chains in our court and facing justice in our prisons. That would have been a very big point that would have lifted Nigeria out of its woes." (http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9948603#page:showThread,9948603).

5. I have discovered that those that always brings up ones level of education when trying to buttress their point are always the least educated (complex i guess)just like u. remember i talked about the US and UK when i used the word extradition and i didn't limit it to Alams case with the UK alone (comprehension difficulties i guess by mr educated)Guess u were getting ur self acclaimed high level of education in Jupiter when all these issues were going on right?
(http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2547%3Anigerian-anti-graft-agency),(https://www.nairaland.com/861704/court-extradites-nigerian-us-n125.3m), (http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/07/26/u-s-wants-419-suspect-extradited/),
(http://www.punchng.com/metro/court-extradites-nigerian-to-us-for-n125-3m-fraud/).

hope u now know the difference between extradition and deportation from the links i sent to u mr educated and all knowing A.K.A knows everything and others don't know and are list educated.

you are not fit and proper to discuss in a public forum except faceless places like here cause you tend to leave the subject matter backed up with facts and do more of assumptions and I.T.K when u should be humble enough to learn and even if u think u are learned all u need do is to STF and learn more grin grin grin grin grin.

ok granted Nigeria does not have an extradition treaty with Britain just the way we don't have the doctrine of necessity in our constitution that made mr Jonathan the president of Nigeria by the legislative house yet such immediate arrangements were made to address an issue hence all technicalities and laws had to be set aside for a more pragmatic solution.

In like manner the British government could have exploited so many diplomatic options to get thief alams back to their country if they wanted him so badly as they claim to do now which u as a member of the all knowing class seems not to know.

consider this referral as well (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/7720634/Nigerian-politician-faces-extradition-to-Britain-on-money-laundering-charges.html).

6. mr educated, since we don't have an extradition treaty with Britain then on what capacity was the AGF writing for the extradition of ibori's mistress to come back to Nigeria and face criminal charges? abi we can demand from them but they cant demand from us?

least i forgot, u will call it repatriation abi deportation since i nw know through my limited level of education that u mr educated don't even know the difference between these words. consider this link again sir (http://elombah.com/index.php/articles/25-politics/1060-uk-must-not-extradite-udoamaka-okoronkwo).

finally, i only expressed my opinion by asking germane questions but since you left the issue and brought a different dimension by going to the point of digressing and bringing up irrelevant issues such as my educational level then i have a right to response and that is exactly what i have done in a very sarcastic and objective manner.

before u digress further which i know u will surely do, can u pls provided answers and reasons to the 6 issues i raised in here then after that u can have ur bumpy ego ride.

done with u sir but look forward to ur rational response that's if ur high level of education wouldn't fall ur hands again sir. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

texazzpete:

Name any one of these former leaders that have been indicted or convicted of genocide and gross human right violation. I'm waiting.

No former American VP has a case to answer. If there was any proof of his guilt, he'd have been in a US jail by now, joining several former mayors, senators etc.
Provide proof of your claims

SOme shady british companies aid money laundering. When the Govt and scotland yard hear of it, they deal with them. There are some folks being punished for helping Ibori launder cash...

We have no extradition pact. We have never extradited any yahoo boy to the UK. Your addled brain is confusing 'deportation' with 'extradition'. More education would have fixed you.

The Crown prosecution service and Scotland Yard have never forgotten about Alams. If you think the case file has been 'misplaced' or they had forgotten, know that even thief Alams has better brains than you do; he never dared set foot into any country with an extradition treaty with the UK.
Abi you think Alams for no mind attend Tuface wedding for Dubai? cheesy
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

My friend, you are doing jacksh1te. Your talk here show you are a clueless m0r0n who cannot think critically for himself let alone for anyone/anything else. As for what I am doing, if you have the bravery, tell me when you will be in Nigeria or any West African Nation and I will gladly meet up with you to show you. Racist Loser.

What stops you from announcing your business here? You were happy enough to post a full picture plus life history of your favourite African above. Maybe you're an armed robber or kidnapper hence your advice that I be ''brave enough'' to meet you. Sorry, I decline the offer.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe2: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk:

What stops you from announcing your business here? You were happy enough to post a full picture plus life history of your favourite African above. You really expect me to meet up with a peabrain like you? Joke of the century.

Mumu. You must be the most stupid fool here. I should announce myself here so I can no longer post in anonymity? You think many successful folks don't post online in anonymity? That is the whole point of faceless blogs dumbo. I have thrown you a challenge. if you cannot take it up, because you are an empty loser, say so. We know most of you fake pan-Africanists are ultimately nothing but failed racist losers.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

Mumu. You must be the most stupid fool here. I should announce myself here so I can no longer post in anonymity? You think many successful folks don't post online in anonymity? That is the whole point of faceless blogs. I have thrown you a challenge. if you cannot take it up, because you are an empty loser, say so.

You don't need to tell us your name or address. Simply state the nature of your business. We are waiting. And no. I will not (and I advice nobody else to) ''meet up with you'' before we can know your business. Ole!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by KayDee4: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
byrron: Reactions from the outcome:
Campaigners in the Niger delta expressed disappointment at the plea bargain. Celestine AkpoBari, programme officer at Social Action Nigeria, said: "I would have loved to see Dick Cheney in chains in our court and facing justice in our prisons. That would have been a very big point that would have lifted Nigeria out of its woes." (http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9948603#page:showThread,9948603).

Lol !! "in chains in our court"

Sounds good to the ears but charity begins at home. How many of our own home-grown brazenly corrupt govt. officials have gone through a proper trial and convicted accordingly.

Papa wey no fit control him pikin wan go dicipline neighbour pikin.

Who in the international community will ever take us serious when we pardon state criminals and throw parties for them.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe2: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk:

You don't need to tell us your name or address. Simply state the nature of your business. We are waiting. And no. I will not (and I advice nobody else to) ''meet up with you'' before we can know your business. Ole!

Finally. You confess to what you really are. Racist loser. As for nature of business, I can only say you are a grade A slowpoke. OK, I am a businessman and investor. What exactly does that tell you and how does that move you closer to proving anything? Dullard. Cowards like you can never walk the walk. My challenge remains open.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
ribadu paraded tafa balogun in chains naaaa.
well that was a reaction from an individual who felt that every1 that broke a law irrespective of whom he is nor race should be subjected to the same treatment given to others and offenses committed at a particular jurisdiction should be handled in same place.

besides, something led to my referring to that article, it was in response to the brother whom i quoted below who denied knowledge of a particular case in time which generated such publicity yet he never heard about it and i guess he thought i made up d story so i hard to help him out despite the fact that he assumes to know everything since he got his education from Jupiter u know grin grin grin grin grin

Kay-Dee:

Lol !! "in chains in our court"

Sounds good to the ears but charity begins at home. How many of our own home-grown brazenly corrupt govt. officials have gone through a proper trial and convicted accordingly.

Papa wey no fit control him pikin wan go dicipline neighbour pikin.

Who in the international community will ever take us serious when we pardon state criminals and throw parties for them.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Pukkah: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Oh please shut up with you slave mentality. Britain is the world capital of looters' bank deposits, second only to the Swiss. If Britain were to investigate all the looted wealth sitting in her country she'd go bankrupt. What about the billions stolen by the British colonial govt themselves in Nigeria? They ruled this land for 63 years with near zero infrastructure at the end, after exporting resources worth countless billions in today's money. What happened to all that loot? What about Tony Blair? Why is he still walking free in Britain after leading that nation to slaughter millions of Iraqis based on lies, in order to steal their oil? And then you want to tell me that in this litany of gross criminality, it is Alams that they've seen to persecute? Sorry, but You are the one who is not thinking. You and the other slaves here who can't see you're being shafted by the world's biggest looters and hypocrites - Britain.

This ill-mannered, ill-bred and highly insultive 'the white colour is my problem' government apologist is here.

I'm just seeing your deluded comments and I'm happy that very sane people have pointed out the upside down reasoning in your posts.

Stay on the point and stop using red herring to infuse confusion into an otherwise clear topic.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Pukkah: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Demdem:

Abegii free that clown called rosikk. The day he stated that the catholic church has done more evil to Nigeria than all our corrupt politicians combined together was when I concluded that he is sick.

The sickness appears serious. He needs help.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by kokosheen(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
Desola: Cunny Britisha government! They know what they are gaining from their oil importation from Nigeria under this corrupt government at the moment and are not willing to rock the boat just yet.

Any surprise why they didn't come out to show their disappointment when that dumb fisherman announced his pardon for his partner in crime? Even if it were only for eye service, the USA condemned the government but we didn't see this slimy British government do the same. Now they are telling us that they "think" they asked for extradition order. Now that the criminal is enabling them to buy oil at ridiculously low prices and nursing the militants to enable shell an unfettered access to the Delta oil, they are choosing a relaxed approach. Pshew!

Bloody partners in crime.

Please talk about what you're sure of, UK doesn't import fuel from Nigeria
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Pukkah: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
kingoflag:

Obviously, the psychological problems are deep-seated. It's deeper than what a back and forth exchange on Nairaland can uproot. The deluded guy needs urgent help.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Demdem(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
so this rosikk goon is still displaying his stupidity grin grin

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Pukkah: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

Finally. You confess to what you really are. Racist loser. As for nature of business, I can only say you are a grade A slowpoke. OK, I am a businessman and investor. What exactly does that tell you and how does that move you closer to proving anything? Dullard. Cowards like you can never walk the walk. My challenge remains open.

The guy will stop at nothing to derail issues. See how he distracted attention from the ignoble pardon of Alams to British imperialism!

Is colonialism our problem today? Was Nigeria the only country that the British colonized? How many progressive minds still whine and sob about 1914 to 1960 or about pyramids that black Egyptians built?

He's living and stuck in the past. It's an obsession that he uses to relieve and deceive himself from today's real challenges. I pity him.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

Come on go and park your backside somewhere. Mr Businessman and investor. What is the nature of your business? What are you investing in? Why are you afraid to tell us? Idiaatttt. I bet it's something detrimental to the economy, hence your hiding it.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pukkah:

This ill-mannered, ill-bred and highly insultive 'the white colour is my problem' government apologist is here.

I'm just seeing your deluded comments and I'm happy that very sane people have pointed out the upside down reasoning in your posts.

Stay on the point and stop using red herring to infuse confusion into an otherwise clear topic.

Where did this peabrain sneak out from? No surprise you lined up behind the ''oyibo is my god'' idi.otss here.

The topic is NOT AT ALL ''CLEAR''. At least not to you. The topic is about Britain's involvement in the Alams issue. Now YOU wish us not to examine the conduct of the British, who are party to the case. You just want us to see them as irreproachable gods, while we reserve ALL the blame for Alams. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

It was a British lawyer who came up with the saying ''He who comes to equity must come with clean hands''.

If Britain is to be involved in ''anti-corruption'' in Nigeria, HER ROLE IN STARTING AND PERPETUATING THAT CORRUPTION MUST BE EXAMINED THOROUGHLY. If you don't like that, go and jump into Lagos Lagoon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The USS Nimitz-the Biggest And Most Sophisticated Aircraft Carrier In The World. / Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma / Vice President - Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.