Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways (3152 Views)

Banning On Nairaland: Possible Modification. / Is The Ig Order Of Banning Road Blocks Working In Your Area? / People I Consider Crap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
loooo grin grin grin
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by free2ryhme: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: I had to ban you and onila to make you stop. I was stuck in traffic and would have banned you both earlier. It would have prevented the desecration you both brought to that thread.

I'll rather be a bully than have you posting nonsense all over the place and on several threads.

u want make we know say u dey traffic na im be the annoucement abi .. guy try front

1 Like

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by free2ryhme: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
born2fuck: Who is sexkill?

a woman hand bag grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by free2ryhme: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Rooneyboy: Odunnu is the BEST mod on NL, and must be frank, she deserves an award.

All other creatures called mods are ?

I wonder the criteria Seun uses in picking them.

u need to have extra sexskillz to be a mod grin grin grin
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
damilola_luv: Are u sexkils keeper Doesnt it tell you something when alot of ppl keep complaining abt the same things abt him. When somebody is in the wrong you are supposed to acknowledge it and rectify it, not blame everyone else and claim we are all to blame for our actions. He is a bully and will be the reason why ppl will leave nairaland if their concerns are not taken seriously.

y r u disturbing yourself ... dont u know they ply d same trade... banning
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by dljbd1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
Now this is just awesome...BOOKMARKED! cheesy grin cool
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
This stupid sexkillzZz has a very bad behaviour. He just talks anyhow and he bans anyhow. I'm praying for the day he'll stop being a mod. So we in NL cn celebrate. If I was a mod I'll ban him sef. Stu.pi.d human being

4 Likes

Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by fr3do(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2013
sexkillz: Does it sound logical, even to you, that I banned you before you started posting videos?

You posted videos, I saw them, I banned you!

Don't tell me what to do on the romance section. All I see you do is carry over your fights with her from other sections to the romance section. She comments on a thread, you quote her and you post an insult. Why would I ban her? If she insults you on other sections, report to the mod of that section.

If you are coming to the romance section, behave accordingly.

i wud like to be a mod,ow much does the site pay?
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2013
damilola_luv: Are u sexkils keeper Doesnt it tell you something when alot of ppl keep complaining abt the same things abt him. When somebody is in the wrong you are supposed to acknowledge it and rectify it, not blame everyone else and claim we are all to blame for our actions. He is a bully and will be the reason why ppl will leave nairaland if their concerns are not taken seriously.

El Guapo: Only a Bull possessed by Baphomet's Spirits would ban People for no reason, lets view tis from the Brighter side.

Hello Madam, put away ya Chagrins-Jesus Loves U cool
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by dljbd1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
fr3do:

i wud like to be a mod,ow much does the site pay?
Are you f.uc.k.in.g kidding me
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Agbgift(f): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2013
;DHehehehehehhee
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by DonaldGenes(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
sexkillz: There are millions of them. This is just two. . . You have work to do.
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by DonaldGenes(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
sexkillz: There are millions of them. This is just two. . . You have work to do.
Lemme peruse what in there
Re: Seun-sexkills And His Crap Banning Ways by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
That Kitty-Cat.a.s.s.N.i.g.g.e.r. deleted my topic with his bastard minions( They know who they are) Fktards mtcheww

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Burna Boy a member of a gang that Killed in the Uk / Football Star Thierry Henry Quits Professional Soccer / Please Has Anyone Heard Of Lemigou. Please is it real or scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.